Wordle - Quordle Thread

You beat me to it @MikeyBikey, very similar story for me. A lot of tricksy words again.

I ended up doing them in a strange order today and kicked off with Octordle. Very happy to come out with a 60. Wordle next and hit a bright spot with a 2 before a 7, 8, 4, 6 Quordle for 25.

So that leaves me with a total of 87.

Dozy mistake on wordle but recovered and quite pleased thereafter
7 3 5 6 = 21
And Octordle in 60
Makes 85

Ooooh exciting....

How about we try AMBER

Well, for once I did pretty well I think although @Rob Oldfield will likely steal my thunder going on recent form. 🙄

Wordle in 4
Quordle 6 5 3 4 = 18
Octordle 53 with 2 lives although I was so close to getting it the try before.

Anyway, my total for today = 75

Can't decide whether to attempt the weekly challenge now whilst I am on a roll.... or not push my luck!
AMBER you say.... Hmm!

Not a good start,I failed Wordle! Slid through Octordle with a slice of luck, I so nearly chose an anagram of the right word on my last go.
Quordle 4,5,7,6
Octordle 66

Weekly Quordle with AMBER, a slide through at the last gasp with 7,9,6,8

I didn't find the Weekly Challenge easy and thought I would go from AMBER to a RED alert! Anyway finished in 8 for 26 (8, 5, 6, 7) so doubt you will be using SQUIZ next week! :rofl;

5 4 6 3 = 18
And 60 makes for a happy 82 but nowhere near @rebrascora and her great score - congratsso far!

Definite RED for me on the weekly. Came a cropper with my own awful starting suggestion. Til next week...

Well, for once I did pretty well I think although @Rob Oldfield will likely steal my thunder going on recent form. 🙄

Wordle in 4
Quordle 6 5 3 4 = 18
Octordle 53 with 2 lives although I was so close to getting it the try before.

Anyway, my total for today = 75

Can't decide whether to attempt the weekly challenge now whilst I am on a roll.... or not push my luck!
AMBER you say.... Hmm!

Well, there's a challenge!

Kicked off with Wordle in 4, followed by a 3, 4, 6, 5 Quordle for 18 so neck and neck before Octordle..... where it all went horribly wrong and I came out with a 66 for an overall total of 88.

Well I had a bit practice with Amber in the Octordle practice mode before attempting the Weekly challenge just now but not sure it helped me much....

7 9 4 8 = 28 for me

Unless I am mistaken, it looks like it is @MikeBikey's choice for next week. Have we not already had Squiz Mikey?

I probably could have done better in the morning as my brain is not 100% as I had another bout of phantom pain late afternoon/early evening. However, I am off to Limb Fitting in the morning. Then Wordle could not load the page so I did them in reverse order!

Octordle in 12 for 65
Quordle in 8 for 24 (7, 8, 4, 5)
Wordle in 4

Total Score 93! :(

Back