Wordle - Quordle Thread

So waiting for transport. Just hope it comes as podiatry is more important than yesterday's missed physio as they arrived 40 minutes after the time when I had just got a call not to bother if I was not already en route. Anyway today a good Octordle and rubbish everything else for a Mikey in the Middle:

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 8 for 26 (8, 6, 7, 5)
Octordle in 11 for 57

Total Score 87!

I only do Wordle and managed in 4

And 64

For an 89. Best described as myeuh. But better than some of my recent ones!

Just you wait, I used to do just Wordle til I met up with this thread, and now I’m hooked on Quordle and Octordle too.
I’ve heard of Qourdle but not Octordle. I only started Wordle to see what it’s like

Just you wait, I used to do just Wordle til I met up with this thread, and now I’m hooked on Quordle and Octordle too.
Me too!

I’ve heard of Qourdle but not Octordle. I only started Wordle to see what it’s like

Welcome to our thread! We also have the exciting Weekly Quordle Challenge where the winner gets to choose the next week's starter word. But first you have to qualify which hasn't always been that simple. Next week's starter is REBUS!

Last edited:
Welcome to our thread! We also have the exciting Weekly Quordle Challenge where the winner gets to choose the next week's starter word. But first you have to qualify which hasn't always been that simple. Next week's tarter is REGUS!
I thought it was REBUS??

Depending on my typing speed I may the first tonight (today). Slightly better than yesterday and I suspect a Mikey in the Middle performance:

Wordle in 5
Quordle in 8 for 21 (3, 4, 6, 8 - but a nice order)
Octordle in 11 for 58

Total Score 84!

Now you see it, now you don't! :rofl:
Hmm! Considering how many spelling mistakes/typos you make I really can't understand how you do so well at the "Wordles" Mikey!

Anyway, todays results for me....

Wordle in 3
Quordle 7 5 8 4 = 24
Octordle for 60

Total = 87
Hoping it is good enough to keep me off the bottom.

Good to see these puzzles have their own thread now. In honour of this resurrection I logged my results this morning. I actually did quite well (3+15+62=80). Some good luck in Wordle and Quordle offset a challenging Octordle.

Attachments

• IMG_1966.jpeg
    IMG_1966.jpeg
    30.6 KB · Views: 3
7 6 4 5 = 22
And 5

Which I think has me wrestling with @rebrascora for the spoon

Hoping today's result gives me a better placing than last! I don't like to aim too high! Bit of a mixed bag...

Wordle in 5
Quordle 3 4 5 6 = 18
Octordle with a life left and 62

Total for me = 85

Went to bed early then woken by phantom pain yet again! Performance worse with each game!

Wordle in 3
Quordle in 8 for 23 (4, 5, 8, 6)
Quordle in 13 for 63

Total Score 89!

Hmm! Considering how many spelling mistakes/typos you make I really can't understand how you do so well at the "Wordles" Mikey!

Anyway, todays results for me....

Wordle in 3
Quordle 7 5 8 4 = 24
Octordle for 60

Total = 87
Hoping it is good enough to keep me off the bottom.

Wordles spell check. My two main issues with the smartphone are a) strange predictive text and b) that although I meet the driving standard for eyesight without glasses I no longer cannot read without glasses and really need new ones. I tried one of the home testing companies , had a test but somehow never got the glasses! :( And of course the Wordles "spell check" - well in Yankee English! :rofl:

Back