Wordle - Quordle Thread

Pedestrian result (3+26+52=91) for me today, despite getting off to a good start with Wordle. Squeaked by the weekly challenge with a score of 28.

Attachments

• IMG_1932.jpeg
    IMG_1932.jpeg
    40.9 KB · Views: 0
Oh dear.... it is starting to look like we may have to have a stewards inquiry if Mikey ends up winning the weekly challenge!

As D is a more common letter than C gained no advantage!

View attachment 28267
I was trying not to get into any discussion about this just yet as I still have the weekly challenge to do and I don't want to give myself a potentially unfair advantage, but it doesn't just come down to the frequency of the letters, the pairing of them with other letters can also be a factor, let alone that C itself might be in this word, which of course I don't want to know because I haven't done it yet. I can see me feeling very compromised, when I eventually do get to try it. 🙄

I was trying not to get into any discussion about this just yet as I still have the weekly challenge to do and I don't want to give myself a potentially unfair advantage, but it doesn't just come down to the frequency of the letters, the pairing of them with other letters can also be a factor, let alone that C itself might be in this word, which of course I don't want to know because I haven't done it yet. I can see me feeling very compromised, when I eventually do get to try it. 🙄

Burt if @Mumpie_olgran comes in with a 15 or 16 it will be irrelevant. Sometimes I think I am too honest! :rofl:

.... but no miracles today, just a bit of a disaster in Quordle again, so I am going to keep the suspense going with the Weekly Challenge situation and in the meantime I can continue to practice with ADORN...

Wordle in 4
Quordle 4 7 X 8 = DNF
Octordle with 2 lives left and a score of 59

Not one of my better performances just a (higher than average) Mikey in the Middle one but then Quordle and Octordle were number 666 the devil's number! (emoji with two little horns and a toasting fork!)

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 8 for 24 (8, 3, 7, 6)
Octordle 12 for 67

Total Score 95!

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 6 7 3 5 = 21
Octordle in 59
Makes 84

Adorn awaits...

Finally got to the weekly ADORN with an OK score so far of 6 5 3 7 = 21

Whopper of a score for me today, but at least I have a result...

Wordle in 5
Quordle 3 7 8 5 = 23
Octordle by the skin of my teeth for 69. Don't you hate it when you choose the wrong anagram! 😡

Total for the day is 97

And my Weekly Challenge was definitely not a miracle with 5 7 8 6 = 26

So I think @Mumpie_olgran gets to choose next weeks starting word for the weekly challenge, but no doubt someone will correct me if I am wrong.

Back