Wordle - Quordle Thread

And 8 6 7 3 for 24 in the weekly means someone else (currently @rebrascora) will definitely be choosing next week's word and good thing too! CRAMP was rubbish

Reasonable enough result (3+23+60=86) this morning, all things considered. Weekly challenge completed in 21.

Attachments

• IMG_1912.png
    IMG_1912.png
    38.7 KB · Views: 1
Failed Wordle (X+20+56=DNF), so no total for me today. Pity too as I did well in the other two puzzles. Oh well 🙄

Attachments

• IMG_1916.jpeg
    IMG_1916.jpeg
    35.4 KB · Views: 1
Well, it looks like my cricket score is not as bad a result as I expected it to be...

Wordle in 4
Quordle 6 8 4 9 = 27
Octordle 63

Total for the day is 94

I am going to cherish my lead for the short time it will stand...

Really struggled today whilst waiting (and still waiting) for Patient Transport. Thought I was in line for the Spoon of Wood but no others found it equally tricky!

Wordle in 6
Quordle in 8 for 26 (5, 8, 7, 6)
Octordle to the wire for 69

Total Score 101! Si @rebrascora 's lead is safe for now! :rofl:

First time posting an entry here. Managed to complete all three but not good enough to take the lead.

Wordle with a frustrating 6.
Quordle with a score of 24 (8, 6, 7, 3)
65 for Octordle giving a total of 95 and leaving @rebrascora still out in front.
Ooh! A new member of our little quiz club. Welcome!

What really annoyed me about Wordle today was that I suspected it was that word after 2 guesses but if it wasn't correct it didn't give me anything else to go on, so I opted for something else on my third life which of course also didn't give me anything, so I went back to my gut instinct at 4 and got it.

And also had a try of the weekly challenge where I got lucky with previous answers narrowing down options nicely and came out with a 22 (5, 7, 4, 6)

(Just to check I have the rules straight, that's the quordle challenge where we have to start with the week's chosen word?)

And also had a try of the weekly challenge where I got lucky with previous answers narrowing down options nicely and came out with a 22 (5, 7, 4, 6)

(Just to check I have the rules straight, that's the quordle challenge where we have to start with the week's chosen word?)
Yes, that is right and the word this week was CRAMP. If you win the Weekly Challenge, then you get to choose the starting word for next weeks weekly challenge and looks like you are in the lead with that at the moment.

Yes, that is right and the word this week was CRAMP. If you win the Weekly Challenge, then you get to choose the starting word for next weeks weekly challenge and looks like you are in the lead with that at the moment.

Welcome to the group @Rob Oldfield ! I am afraid @rebrascora is misleading you as @littlevoice359 finished the Weekly Challenge in 21 so only @Robin can better it now!

If my success rate on Quordle this week continues, you could be waiting a while longer..

Big drum roll as Mumpie's here ...
Wordle in 5
Quordle in 3 7 6 5 = 21
Octordle in 62
Makes 88

Pretty pleased to be fair as there were some stupid ones today

And big welcome to @Rob Oldfield! Delighted to have some fresh blood

Ah, but I can only dream of glory, parades and bunting
I think you'll fit in.... 🙂

Up late nursing replacement of a failed set and consequent dodgy levels so what else could I do but give this a go? On the bright side seems to help....

Wordle 2(!)
Quordle 6, 5, 4, 7 for 22
Octordle 52

....so total of 76

Taking a very poor second place for now by comparison to @Rob Oldfield's impressive score...

Wordle in 3
Quordle 6 5 8 3 = 22
Octordle for 59

Total for the day 84

Having had a notification I had a glance and realised with @Rob Oldfield 's score I was playing to avoid the Spoon of Wood. So far:

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 24 (5, 7, 4, 8)

Running Score 28 - I need another caffeine infusion! :rofl:

And there was me* really happy with
6 7 5 4 = 22
And 3
Making 84

Tied second and by some distance! Cracking score @Rob Oldfield

* and I still am!

Back