Wordle - Quordle Thread

Ooh exciting! With apologies for the lack of vowels @littlevoice359 I'm going to suggest

CRAMP

So is @Mumpie_olgran (as early evening in US) or @rebrascora tackling the Wordles as I struggle through particularly with Octordle? :rofl:

Wordle in 5
Quordle in 7 for 21 (6, 5, 3, 7)
Octordle to the wire for 64

Total Score 90! Beatable but I think both Wordle and Octordle could cause a crash! :(

Got stuck at the end of Wordle and Quordle for ages, not being able to think of a possible word, so played Octordle very conservatively.
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 7,3,5,9
Octordle in 68
Total 96

Decent enough result (4+20+64=88), since puzzles were quite tricky I thought.

Attachments

• IMG_1892.jpeg
    IMG_1892.jpeg
    32.3 KB · Views: 0
I really struggled this morning, not helped by a hypo which was really weird compared to my normal ones and much worse than it should have been, with my whole mouth going so numb and tingly I could hardly move it to chew. I am back up now but still my whole mouth and throat feel really odd. I had a similar thing last night but not nearly as bad as this. I feel like I have popping candy in my mouth and throat and my lips and cheeks feel like the skin is puckered and it is 15 mins since I came up! It is very disorientating! I have had a bit of tingly lips/tongue before but nothing like that. It was/is quite scary. Wondering if it is something to do with the Amitriptyline I am taking. I had to go and check in the mirror that there was no obvious swelling as I was starting to panic, that it was some sort of allergic reaction.
Anyway I crashed and burned at Octordle with one word left to get, so no score for me today.

Wordle in 5
Quordle 6 7 8 5 = 26
Octordle DNF

7 4 5 6 = 22
For a 93. Pretty tough today

Hope you're on the mend @rebrascora. My father was on amitriptityline for a while and hated it. Not the same symptoms as you but it smashed him mentally, increased forgetfulness and overall fogginess. Not much of a sample size but for what it's worth, he reacted way better to a different drug that he was put on instead. I can't remember what it was called though

7 4 5 6 = 22
For a 93. Pretty tough today

Hope you're on the mend @rebrascora. My father was on amitriptityline for a while and hated it. Not the same symptoms as you but it smashed him mentally, increased forgetfulness and overall fogginess. Not much of a sample size but for what it's worth, he reacted way better to a different drug that he was put on instead. I can't remember what it was called though

What was your father taking it for. I have had Amitriptyline in the past, short term and low dose, for muscular spasm and got on with it OK but yes, it certainly wipes you out, but I am told that your body adjusts to that and it looks like I need to take it longer term and higher dose for mental health, but starting on just one a day and building it up slowly.

What was your father taking it for. I have had Amitriptyline in the past, short term and low dose, for muscular spasm and got on with it OK but yes, it certainly wipes you out, but I am told that your body adjusts to that and it looks like I need to take it longer term and higher dose for mental health, but starting on just one a day and building it up slowly.

My mouther was put on it after she got down after a diagnosis of Parkinson's and it caused hallucinations. However she was fine with Sertraline which she took for the remaining five years of her life.

He was taking it for chronic back pain. Just never got on with him really

D'oh bombed on Quordle!

Struggled through Wordle and then had poor starts' in both Quordle and Octordle so lucky to finish! :rofl:

Wordle in 6
Quordle in 8 for 26 (5, 7, 8, 6)
Octordle in 12 for 61 - Clue, helped as one word described me! 🙂

Total Score 93! Beatable but probably safe from Spoon of Wood as some real oddities today!

I failed Wordle! Haven’t done that for ages, just had too many options for the final two consonants and picked all the wrong ones first. Others were tricky, but doable.
Quordle in 6,4,7,8 = 25
Octordle in 63

Trailing @MikeyBikey by 1 (5+23+66=94). Tricky set of puzzles today.

Attachments

• IMG_1894.jpeg
    IMG_1894.jpeg
    34.9 KB · Views: 2
I just scraped through all of them on the last life with an all time highest score I think...

Wordle in 6
Quordle 5 8 9 6 = 28
Octordle with a score of 72

Total for the day = 106

Had a lucky (inspired) guess with Wordle, tricky Quordle (again) and average Octordle

Wordle in 3
Quordle in 8 for 23 (8, 3, 5, 7)
Octordle in 11 for 60

Total Score 86! Beatable if you pick the right letters!

Another poor effort here but I'm over the line
8 7 3 4 = 22
And a whopping 76

For 102! Try and lose to that one mes amis 🙂

Back