Wordle - Quordle Thread

Failed Octordle - should have taken more time with it. I was headed for a less than spectacular total in any case.

Attachments

• IMG_1896.png
    IMG_1896.png
    30.9 KB · Views: 0
I got a result but not a winner.... but then not a loser either so happy enough...

Wordle in 3.... it really should have been 2 but I wasn't switched on! 😡
Quordle 7 4 6 5 = 22
Octordle 64

Total = 89

Woke around 1:00 with the old phantom pain yet again! Not sure if I managed to focus or was just lucky but overall a reasonable but beatable (if you get the right letters) result.

Wordle in 3
Quordle in 7 for 22 (5, 6, 7, 4)
Octordle in 11 for a Heinz 57

Total Score 82

Trailing the pack (3+22+66=91) this morning. Got a decent start on the first two but two poor guesses in Octordle cost me.

Attachments

• IMG_1904.png
    IMG_1904.png
    32.4 KB · Views: 2
Not a competitive score here except for the wooden spoon, but at least I completed them...

Wordle 5
Quordle 8 6 3 7 = 24
Octordle 58

Total for the day 87.... Phew! Just squeezed past @littlevoice359

Generally an average set of words today although the last two in Octordle were head scratchers! :(

Wordle in 3
Quordle in 21 (5, 7, 6, 3)
Octordle in 12 for 62

Total Score 86! Beatable but I think Octordle might claim a victim! :rofl:

I dipped out in Quordle. The third word used up all my lives and of course I chose the correct answer last.

Wordle in 4
Quordle 5 3 9 X
Ocotrdle 67

No total for me today.

Trailing @MikeyBikey by 4 (3+25+62=90). I just picked too many wrong options along the way. Lucky to finish all three.

Attachments

• IMG_1905.png
    IMG_1905.png
    31 KB · Views: 0
And Mumpie's back...
Couple of very nice surprises today
Wordle in 2
Quordle in 3 4 7 6 for 20
And Octordle in 60
Makes 82

Sorry about the silence, too much travel

And just coming back to an earlier question, I need WAY lower basal in hotter temperatures. Like 22u of Glargine dropping to 12!

And Mumpie's back...
Couple of very nice surprises today
Wordle in 2
Quordle in 3 4 7 6 for 20
And Octordle in 60
Makes 82

Sorry about the silence, too much travel

And just coming back to an earlier question, I need WAY lower basal in hotter temperatures. Like 22u of Glargine dropping to 12!

After holding the lead all day I am gutted! :(

Starting off the week with a before bed effort which has given me a result for them all, so happy with that.

Wordle in 4
Quordle 3 8 5 9 = 25
Octordle with one life left and 65

Daily total of 94 .... Definitely beatable!

Weekly Challenge using CRAMP 5 6 8 4 = 23
It was particularly challenging in hard mode, but quite pleased with my effort, so will be interesting to see how you guys do.

Woke up early again with phantom pain. Average Wordle but struggled with Quordle for near max score. Another coffee beckons! Back later....

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 28 (5, 6, 9, 8)

Woke up early again with phantom pain. Average Wordle but struggled with Quordle for near max score. Another coffee beckons! Back later....

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 28 (5, 6, 9, 8)

An hour on, and pain has eased and brain powered up! 🙂

A good start in Octordle to fade slightly at the end giving Octordle in 12 for 58

Total Score 90! So out-of-range of the Spoon of Wood but sure to be neaten after that awful Quordle! :(

Now for the Weekly Challenge! :rofl:

Cricket score for me
Wordle in 3
Quordle in 4 7 5 8 = 24
Octordle in 69
Makes a massive 96 but at least I got that I suppose

Back