Wordle - Quordle Thread

Wordle in 3 so far. Will try the others later. Have been better acquainted with the loo, than I would have liked, since 4am. Currently feeling a bit better, tolerating sips of water, and dozing to catch up missed sleep. I expect I'll live!

It was a struggle and I had to focus but scraped through...

Wordle in 5
Quordle 4 9 5 6 = 24
Octordle with a life left for 64

Total for today 93

Really unlike you to DNF Mikey! Hope it isn't the dreaded phantom pain distracting you.

Slightly behind @rebrascora (3+23+69=95). Not a great result I know, but I came close to DNF also on Octordle - only two inspired guesses saved me on each of my last two words.

Attachments

• IMG_1862.jpeg
    IMG_1862.jpeg
    29.1 KB · Views: 0
Wordle in 4
Failed Quordle because I failed to spot I’d got an R in one of the words, and ran out of lives
Octordle in 68, I played it very conservatively.
Brain not functioning well at the moment.

Well I thought I was pretty rubbish today but looks like we all were 🙂
9 5 7 8 = 29
And 61
For a 93 and what is an unlikely joint gold medal. Must be the lowest average score we've managed between us

And don't forget the EXACT start for the Weekly Challenge!
Hadn't forgotten, but haven't practiced with it either so I don't hold out much hope for success.... IF I even get the chance to use it tomorrow. 🙄

6 7 5 4 = 22
And 5
Make another rather sickly 93 for me. Somehow I don't think this one will challenge the top of the board for too long
Weekly later

Bit of a scrape through on the weekly but got there
9 7 5 3 for 24

Very slow and steady on the dailies, brain still not functioning.
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 7,8,6,5
Octordle in 67
Total 97

Off to try the weekly.

Weekly in 8,5,6,3, total 22.
Took a lot of head scratching for the last word for which I’d only got one letter in the wrong place, and for my second to last, luckily I remembered they had used a rather obscure word before, so tried it sooner rather than later.

Reasonable enough result (4+22+62=88) this morning, as I found these puzzles tricky and had to take my time, like @Robin. Brain is still a bit foggy, possibly, after my joust with COVID.

Attachments

• IMG_1865.jpeg
    IMG_1865.jpeg
    31.6 KB · Views: 0
Weekly challenge in 22 and lucky to finish.

Attachments

• IMG_1866.jpeg
    IMG_1866.jpeg
    46.8 KB · Views: 2
Still waiting for ambulance do well late for my appointment. Hope I get seen! So I dragged myself out of bed at silly o:clock for nothing. 45 minutes just.stounf the corner, must be Bignalls Corner! So far;

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 8 for 25 (6, 8, 4, 7)

Bouncing along the road now! ;rofl:

Boy! Were they tricky today, but thankfully I scraped through all of them including the Weekly Challenge. Playing in hard mode was, well.... challenging!

Wordle in 3
Quordle 7 8 3 4 = 22
Octordle with a score of 57

Total for the day, a possible winner at 82 unless Mikey can get a really good score at Octordle.... I have laid down the gauntlet Mikey! 😉 If anyone is up to the challenge you are!

My Weekly Challenge was much less impressive with me scraping through on 8 9 4 5 = 26, so @Robin and @littlevoice359 to beat on the Weekly Challenge Mikey. Keeping fingers crossed they can still fit you in for your appointment. It must be so frustrating!

Still waiting for ambulance do well late for my appointment. Hope I get seen! So I dragged myself out of bed at silly o:clock for nothing. 45 minutes just.stounf the corner, must be Bignalls Corner! So far;

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 8 for 25 (6, 8, 4, 7)

Bouncing along the road now! ;rofl:

And finally back to finish Octordle in 11 for 60

Total Score 89!

Now for Weekly Challenge if I don't nod off! 🙂

After a peaceful Sunday night so rudely interrupted (but it turned unnecessary) by a 5:00am alarm the phantom pain struck at 2:00 am today. So it was painkillers, tea and Wordling with the following results:

Wordle in 5
Quordle in 8 for 26 (5, 6, 8, 7 - neatly clockwise from Word 1)
Octordle in 12 for 63i

Total Score 94 (nothing untoward but my inspired guesses were in the outer bullseye rather than the bullseye! :( - who remembers Bully)

Aaaand 1....yes I remember Bully fondly. Where else could contestants win such super prizes as a set of his and hers tracksuits or a set of 4 crystal tumblers? :rofl:

Wordle in 3
Quordle in 6 5 7 4 = 22
Octordle in 60

For a grand total of 85

Back