Wordle - Quordle Thread

Did them in the bus on the way to the airport, with my usual pedestrian style.
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 7,8,3,5
Octordle in 67
Total 94

Did them in the bus on the way to the airport, with my usual pedestrian style.
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 7,8,3,5
Octordle in 67
Total 94

That puts you in the lead. My style is quite plodding or I mistype, include excluded letters, etc! :(

Middling result here (4+19+64=87).

Attachments

• IMG_1852.jpeg
    IMG_1852.jpeg
    29.8 KB · Views: 0
Same as you @littlevoice359 but I felt more pleased than a "middling" 🙂

Funny how they must feel different depending on routes to end game (or dare I say it, different standards overall)

Wordle in 3
Quordle in 8 7 6 3 for 24
Octordle in 60
For 87 as well

Same as you @littlevoice359 but I felt more pleased than a "middling" 🙂

Funny how they must feel different depending on routes to end game (or dare I say it, different standards overall)

Wordle in 3
Quordle in 8 7 6 3 for 24
Octordle in 60
For 87 as well
In hindsight, middling was inappropriate. I posted before I scanned the other results. COVID is still with me so my brain isn’t the sharpest at the moment. 😉

Hope you pick up soon on the covid front. Wretched thing

Without going too off topic, have you changed insulin levels for covid? If so I also wonder whether there is a leading or lagging indicator through changing insulin needs. Last time I had covid was pre T1 diagnosis but I saw all my viral signs go haywire on my Whoop watch before I felt the slightest symptom

After the events of today I have decided to take a break from the forum and concentrate on my own ongoing issues. Feel free to PM me particularly if it relates to PAD, Doppler tests, ABPI, amputation or phantom pain. ATB, MikeyBikey.

Sorry to see you go, @MikeyBikey , hopefully only temporarily. I failed Quordle on two words in your honour this morning.
Wordle in 3, Octordle in 60.

Hope you pick up soon on the covid front. Wretched thing

Without going too off topic, have you changed insulin levels for covid? If so I also wonder whether there is a leading or lagging indicator through changing insulin needs. Last time I had covid was pre T1 diagnosis but I saw all my viral signs go haywire on my Whoop watch before I felt the slightest symptom
I have had to increase my insulin doses at meals and take corrective injections at times in between to keep within target. I’m on Toujeo basal which takes days to register a change. I’m going to increase dose from 15 to 17 tonight and see if that helps cut down on bolus corrections throughout the winter. I have a history of chest problems so I fully expect winter to be very tough this year.

A lucky guess in Octordle gave me an overall total of 81 today.

Attachments

• IMG_1854.jpeg
    IMG_1854.jpeg
    31.3 KB · Views: 2
Hoping to see you back soon @MikeyBikey. This thread is going to be lost without you!

I scraped through Quordle just, but I had to walk away from it (went down to the GP practice to get medication) and come back to it and it fell into place better after a brisk walk in the rain.

Wordle in 4
Quordle 4 7 9 8 = 28
Octordle in 62 with a life left.

Total = 94

Done before bed tonight and all completed....

Wordle in 4
Quordle 4 7 5 6 = 22
Octordle with one life left and a score of 66

Total for the day looks like 92.

Pedestrian total (4+22+61=87) here. Quite a few guesses didn’t go my way.

Attachments

• IMG_1856.jpeg
    IMG_1856.jpeg
    31.8 KB · Views: 0
Shout out to superstar status @Robin, that's in the rock crusher house of sub 80

I'm much less impressive with
5 8 3 7 = 23

Makes 93

Let's hope tomorrow brings better

Hope you're tracking OK @MikeyBikey

Slightly better result (3+26+55=84) than yesterday, thanks to a bit more luck with some of my guesses, particularly in Octordle.

Attachments

• IMG_1858.jpeg
    IMG_1858.jpeg
    30.2 KB · Views: 0
I scraped through by the skin of my teeth on both Quordle and Octordle. Was sure I was headed for a DNF but held my nerve and took my time and just crawled across the line with a massive score.

Wordle in 4
Quordle 9 8 7 3 = 27
Octordle 74

Total for the day = 105

I scraped through by the skin of my teeth on both Quordle and Octordle. Was sure I was headed for a DNF but held my nerve and took my time and just crawled across the line with a massive score.

Wordle in 4
Quordle 9 8 7 3 = 27
Octordle 74

Total for the day = 105
I found the puzzles challenging also this morning. It required a couple of lucky guesses to make it through. Words with only one or two vowels and repeated consonants can be especially frustrating I find.

Back