Quordle in 7 6 5 8 for 26
And Octordle in 60
Makes 89

Oh and 4 8 6 5 for UNCLE's weekly makes 23

Attachments

• IMG_1848.jpeg
    IMG_1848.jpeg
    52.2 KB · Views: 1
Well, I took both Wordle and Quordle to the wire but did better at Octordle.

Wordle in 6
Quordle 3 5 7 9 = 24
Octordle with 2 lives left and a score of 52

Total for the day is a much more respectable result that I expected at 82, but looks like @littlevoice359 is the person to beat this morning @MikeyBikey.
I too am going to need another coffee before I tackle the Weekly challenge with UNCLE

Very poor 6 4 9 8 = 27 in the Weekly challenge but I was playing in hard mode and UNCLE certainly made that difficult with just one letter to start with!

Well, I have the Spoon of Wood for the next 18 - 24 hours as I bombed on Octordle! :(

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 8 for 23 (5, 3, 8, 7)
Octordle I bombed out! After a good start I struggled with lack of letters on words 3, 4 nd 5! :(.

Having succeeded on Quordle I did the Weekly Challenge going to the wire for 28 (6, 9, 8, 5)!

I suspect my mind was not fully into it after the morning's shenanigans. I am at Ophthalmology in the morning so may me late posting after the dreaded drops!

Just want to say my starting word came up in Octordle today, which definitely helped me get a good score, so there was a big element of luck!

I started well, struggled with Quordle a bit and had a slow start with Octordle but picked up towards the end and had a life left but a big score.

Wordle in 2
Quordle 6 7 8 4 = 25
Octordle 68

Total for today is an unimpressive 95

May start practicing with EXTRA in practice mode in Octordle for the rest of the week as I am at a disadvantage with playing hard mode so need a little extra edge to be semi competitive.

Sorry all no show from me today back tomorrow

After an unsatisfactory Ophthalmology appointment I was left with a bad headache and feeling of frustration. After two Paracetamol and a sleep my headache had gone but the blurred vision continued a few more hours. Anyway I had a half-hearted attempt and at one stage thought I would fail Quordle. I DREADed my last guess as Words 1 & 2 were a problem but came through :rofl:

Wordle in 4
Quordle to the wire for 27 (9, 8, 4, 6)
Octordle in 12 for 67

Making a poor Total Score of 98 leaving @Robin as my saviour from the Spoon of Wood! Well only an hour to the next set. Might try them as quite awake after my three hour nap!

Well, I got through Woprdle and Quordle and then blew it by choosing the wrong option for the remaining word (7) on Octordle.

Wordle in 4
Quordle 7 5 4 3 = 19
Octordle DNF

Hope you are doing better than me Mikey!

Well, I got through Woprdle and Quordle and then blew it by choosing the wrong option for the remaining word (7) on Octordle.

Wordle in 4
Quordle 7 5 4 3 = 19
Octordle DNF

Hope you are doing better than me Mikey!

Only better Barbara in that I finished. I struggled with both Quordle and Octordle today.

Wordle in 5
Quordle in 8 for 23 (8, 7, 3, 5)
Octordle to the wire for 71

Total Score 99! Where is the ice cream? :rofl:

Back