Wordle - Quordle Thread

My mediocre streak continues today (3+26+65=94). A challenging set of puzzles.

Attachments

• IMG_1788.jpeg
    IMG_1788.jpeg
    25.2 KB · Views: 0
Poor effort from me too but at least I got a result today...

Wordle in 5 I had 4 green on my second word but chose the wrong first letter 3 times before I got it right
Quordle 4 8 7 6 = 25
Octordle to the wire with a score of 73

Looks like I am just snatching the wooden spoon from @Robin with 103

Yes, looks like it @Robin! I was totally drained after yesterday. Another Mikey in the Middle for me.

Wordle in 3
Quordle in 7 for 20 (4, 7, 3, 6)
Octordle in 12 for 60

Total Score 83!

And a couple of funny words in Octordle.... :rofl:

I did them before bed but it was another fail for me so couldn't be bothered to post them then. I had another one of those days where I chose every option except the right one...

Wordle in 6 despite having 3 green by the 3rd and 4 green in the 4th.
Quordle 9 X 5 8
Octordle To the wire for 67

Another pretty poor result today (3+23+67=93). About the only good thing to say about it is that I managed to finish all three games.

Attachments

• IMG_1794.jpeg
    IMG_1794.jpeg
    24.7 KB · Views: 0
With all that has happened in the past few days now I am not exhausted my mind is having problems setting so I decided to tackle the Wordles.

Wordle in 4 bebause of a typo entering 3! :(
Quordle in 7 for 20(7, 3, 6, 4) - lucky as a word to unearth constanants was an answer! 🙂
Octordle in 12 for 65 - take care I wrongfooted!

Total Score 89! Probably a Mikey in the Middle as there are potential traps!

Slightly better showing today (3+24+59=86). To warm up for the main event I did the other Octordle puzzles also - results attached.

Attachments

• IMG_1796.jpeg
    IMG_1796.jpeg
    20.2 KB · Views: 3
Another disaster for me. My brain just wasn't engaged and I got bogged down in Wordle, so left it unfinished and went on to Quordle and made at least 2 mistakes and went with the wrong anagram for the remaining word on the last life. I then started Octordle which was also going down the drain fast so I abandoned my principles and hard mode with them. As a result I scraped through Octordle.
I then went back to Wordle and got in with my next guess.

Wordle in 4
Quordle 5 X 8 6
Octordle for 67

Well, I have a result for today, but not a great one. Wordle and Quordle to the wire. I seem to have an incredible knack for choosing all the wrong options first...

Wordle in 6
Quordle 5 9 4 7 = 25
Octordle I redeemed myself a little with 3 lives left and a score of 52

Total for the day looks like 83 for me. Hope you guys are sleeping soundly and good luck later.

Good morning! Here comes MikeyBikey (sadly the Triton lives in my head). Poor start with Wordle in 5 as missolved the anagram I generated. Think I will go for Octordle next as my brother/sister/partner in arms, @rebrascora, got a low score. Wish me luck! 🙂

05:39
It's getting tight as I got Octordle in 11 for 55 after tripping over multi-choice missing letter!

Need some luck on Quordle!

20 minutes later
Quordle in 8 for 21 (6, 4, 8, 3)

For a Total Score of 81!

Sorry @rebrascora it would have been good to share! 🙂 I think we may get a DNF on Quordle today...

Last edited:
Decent enough result ( 3+22+58=83 ), considering some tricky aspects to the puzzles today.

Attachments

• IMG_1798.png
    IMG_1798.png
    51.8 KB · Views: 1
All fair comment mikey - sorry been a bit bogged down last couple of days

I'm happy to give wurst a run

Just heading off to practice with it now!

Thinking about it I am not sure using a German word is a good idea when we all complain about American words.

I have at least managed to stumble through a practice Octordle with WURST with a very average score of 68. Whether I can transfer that practice into success with the Weekly Quordle Challenge remains to be seen.

Don't think I am going to wait up to do them before bed tonight though. I will need to be fresh and clear headed if I am using a new word.

Back