Wordle - Quordle Thread

Usual middling score. Was about to put the final word in Quordle, but just as I was about to type it, thought of another which I thought would be more likely, so put that instead. Of course, it turned out to be the one I first thought of, so only just squeaked home.
Wordle in 3
Quordle in 7,3,9,5
Octordle in 60
Total 87

Here's me bringing up the rear

Wordle in 3
Quordle in 25
Octordle 57
Makes 85

Wooden spoon for me it seems. Pretty dismal 98 grand total.

Attachments

• IMG_1773.jpeg
    IMG_1773.jpeg
    24.3 KB · Views: 3
Don't forget the starter word for the new weeks Quordle Challenge is CHEST. Good luck gals and guys! :rofl:

Not a good start to the week! Had a tricky Wordle and blew Quordle by focusing on 3 when 4 was becoming obvious. Maybe try Octordle later. I suspect Quordle may have more victims! :( However my Wordle run is worth a 🙂!

Wordle in 5
Quordle, a DNF ( 6, 4, 9, X)

So the Weekly Challenge will have to wait a day or two..

A day of barrel scrapes for me
Octordle in 68
And Quordle to the last with 6 5 8 9 for a massive 28
Makes a cricket score of 100. But at least it's 100 not out :D
As you can see I found that one pretty tough
Will try the weekly later on

Managed the regulars but failed the weekly Quordle, with my choice of starter! Was so cross, I went to put the last word, for which I had two possible starting letters, and changed my mind to what turned out to be the wrong one at the last minute!
Wordle in 5
Quordle in 5,6,7,4
Octordle in 63
Total 90.

Weekly challenge, X,6,7,8.

Rather disappointing result (4+23+65=92) and a DNF in the weekly challenge. Can we agree that future starter words for the weekly challenge contain at least 2 vowels? Limiting the word to 1 vowel puts us at an unnecessary disadvantage in my view.

Attachments

• IMG_1776.jpeg
    IMG_1776.jpeg
    24.9 KB · Views: 1
Weekly I managed 5 3 6 7 for 21

Weekly Challenge in 4 for 10 (1, 2, 3, 4) 🙂 🙂 🙂
No you didn't 🙄 ....because you didn't even qualify to do it today because you failed Quordle..... plus we would all have got the first word in 1 since we were all using Chest as the starting word. I was taken in for a moment!

Total disaster for me today....

Wordle in 5
Quordle 5 4 2 8 = 19
Octordle.... DNF o not just 1 or 2 but a whopping THREE words!!

I also managed to fail the Weekly Quordle Challenge ... X 7 6 8

No you didn't 🙄 ....because you didn't even qualify to do it today because you failed Quordle..... plus we would all have got the first word in 1 since we were all using Chest as the starting word. I was taken in for a moment!

Well spotted! I was having a little joke as I was p*ss*d *ff having failed Quordle and another disturbed night! (LOL emoji) 🙂

Manned up and tackled Octordle. Went to the wire for 66!

Weekly Challenge in 4 for 10 (1, 2, 3, 4) 🙂 🙂 🙂
Hopefully stating the obvious, but my Wow emoji was to signal disbelief.

Thought as I had unlocked the Weekly Challenge I might as well get it off my Chest! :rofl:

Weekly Challenge in 8 for 25 (4, 8, 7, 6)

Better from the mumpster today
Wordle in 3
Quordle in 5 6 4 7 = 22
Octordle in 53
For a grand total of 78
Couple of silly quirks which I don't want to mention until people have finished!

Back