Wordle - Quordle Thread

Bombed out on Octordle. Think I'm going to start attempting them later in the day!

Started out really well and then blew it in Octordle which I thought was particularly tricky today and I failed on 2 again, but I did also make one stupid mistake again too, so I clearly wasn't concentrating enough. I blame being hypo.

Wordle in 3
Quordle 3 4 5 6 = 18
Octordle 12 8 11 X 4 X 6 10

Better result today (4+22+52=78), mostly due to two lucky guesses in Octordle.

Attachments

• IMG_1765.jpeg
    IMG_1765.jpeg
    24.3 KB · Views: 2
Maybe not as awake as I thought despite a two hour nap after I got a headache dealing with crass srupidity! So another Mikey in the Middle performance. Beware of Quordle it kicks back!

Wordle in 4
Quordle to the wire for 25 (7, 5, 4, 9)
Octordle in 12 for 68

Total Score 97! :(

Mid range for me today, took me ages to think of anything to fit both Wordle and Quordle.
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 8,5,4,7
Octordle in 64

Wooden spoon for me I fear. Mistake in Octordle caused me a DNF.

Attachments

• IMG_1768.jpeg
    IMG_1768.jpeg
    24.5 KB · Views: 3
Sharing the wooden spoon with @littlevoice359 as I also dipped out on Octordle which was frustrating as I did quite well at Wordle and Quordle although they both took a lot of pondering and head scratching...

Wordle in 3
Quordle 7 3 6 8 = 24
Octordle DNF

Ok I give in how do you play this?

Ok I give in how do you play this?

You choose a 5 letter starting word and if there are any letters in the actual word you are aiming for, you get gold or green letters highlighted in your word. Green letters are in the correct place, gold are in the wrong place. By a process of elimination, you work towards the correct word for the day.

You choose a 5 letter starting word and if there are any letters in the actual word you are aiming for, you get gold or green letters highlighted in your word. Green letters are in the correct place, gold are in the wrong place. By a process of elimination, you work towards the correct word for the day.
Thank you Babra il have a go lol

Well I am on a roll yet again and not in a good way....

Wordle in 5
Quordle 9 X 7 3 = DNF
Octordle with a life left and a score of 62

No total for me again today.
Good luck later guys. Methinks you may need it!

I think you rushed it a bit @rebrascora! Had a slow start on Wordle, average Quordle and then a helpful mistake in Octordle. I put in a word where one letter was already out of position but got last three letters in correct position! 🙂 So rather better than last few days!

Wordle in 5
Quordle in 7 for 21 (6, 7, 5, 3)
Octordle in 12 for a Heinz (57)

Total Score 83

I finished them all by virtue of several lucky guesses, although it was more of a 'From past experience, I think they’re more likely to have gone with this one' than a totally wild guess.
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 8,9,3,6
Octordle in 60
Total 90

Pretty mediocre result (5+20+67=92), but lucky to finish as Octordle went down to the wire.

Attachments

• IMG_1772.jpeg
    IMG_1772.jpeg
    22.8 KB · Views: 0
Bit of a shame for me today. Very tidy Octordle with 52

Fair Quordle with 22

Then fluffed Wordle by trialling a new starting word and getting unstuck by hard mode

Wordle 833 X/6*

⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜
⬜⬜
⬜⬜
⬜⬜

C'est la vie

Success at last! Albeit mediocre success!

Wordle in 6
Quordle also down to the wire with 2 7 9 6 = 24
Octordle in a more impressive 11 with a score of 51

Total for the day looks to be 81

Back