Wordle - Quordle Thread

Decent, if not spectacular, result today (4+22+58=84). Especially lucky with last Octordle word given that I only had 2 letters of the 5 prior to my final go.

Attachments

• IMG_1750.jpeg
    IMG_1750.jpeg
    24 KB · Views: 2
Well I really struggled with them today. Got totally stuck with both Wordle and Quordle last night and hoped a cup of coffee this morning would help provide some clarity but still couldn't make any progress although I completed Octordle. Just made the breakthrough, but my total is only competitive for the wooden spoon.

Wordle in 5
Quordle 5 3 6 7 = 21
Octordle 68 with one life left

Total for the day = 94

Just nipping one in during half time
4 3 6 8 = 21
For a rather sneaky 82

First time scoring under 80 (4+20+53=77) in quite a while. If I was a gambler I’d probably buy an extra lottery ticket…

Attachments

• IMG_1752.jpeg
    IMG_1752.jpeg
    25 KB · Views: 2
First time scoring under 80 (4+20+53=77) in quite a while. If I was a gambler I’d probably buy an extra lottery ticket…

With some of the words in Octordle you may be heading for the top step while I am crossing fingers for at least a podium finish! 🙂

Don't forget guys and gals that tomorrow's (if you finish Quordle) starter word for the Weekly Challenge is SQUIZ!

Not too bad an effort for me although I was lucky with Wordle as I was left with 3 options and 3 lives and chose the right one first for once 😉 .... well actually second if you count my 3rd word.... still I had lots of options left so at least it wasn't my usual down to the wire in that situation.

Wordle in 4
Quordle 4 5 6 3 = 18
Octordle with 2 lives left for 60

Total score is 82 for today.

Going to confess that I have been practicing with SQUIZ on the "Practice Octordle" mode ready for the Quordle Weekly Challenge this coming week and it isn't easy!

Nothing too special for me and certainly nothing to trouble the 90s like @littlevoice359!

5 3 7 6 for 21
And 65

Makes a nice round 90

I thought I would try SQUIZ as a starter. Got myself really muddled on Wordle so decided to leave it for the Weekly Challenge but then went and put the second word I had used in Wordle as the starter for Quordle getting myself in an even bigger muddle. I am leaving Octordle and the Weekly Challenge till daylight? :rofl: Meanwhile:

Wordle in 5
Quordle to the wire for 28 (5, 8 ,6, 9)

Will need something special to win the Wordle Triathlon today!

Pedestrian as usual for me.
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 5,8,4,7
Octordle in 67
Total 95

Weekly challenge starting with Squiz.
I found Squiz so unhelpful that I sort of ignored it and carried on with something more useful.

Pedestrian for me too really
6 8 5 7 = 26
Makes 93

Weekly Quordle was rubbish. Thanks a lot @MikeyBikey!! :D
Went with squiz and can't say I covered myself in glory with 6 4 8 9 for 27!

Perhaos we can have whoever wins the weekly Quordle nominating the next week's starting word? And sorry mikey but I hope you don't win!

Weekly Quordle was rubbish. Thanks a lot @MikeyBikey!! :D
Went with squiz and can't say I covered myself in glory with 6 4 8 9 for 27!

Perhaos we can have whoever wins the weekly Quordle nominating the next week's starting word? And sorry mikey but I hope you don't win!

You don't fancy XYLYL to remind you of A Level Chemistry then!

Back