Wordle - Quordle Thread

Looks like I am first today. Again Octordle was a struggle but I finished. I may retain the Spoon of Wood but there are nasties in those eight words!

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 7 for 20 (3, 4, 6, 7)
Octordle to the wire for 69

Total Score 93!

Struggled on all of them today, Octordle was the least of my worries except when I stared at a word for ages, where I’d got all 5 letters but only one in the right place, and couldn’t see the anagram for several minutes.
Wordle in 5
Quordle in 7,8,9,6
Octordle in 62
Total 97

Haven't totaled mine yet but it is a good cricket score. Happy to have completed all 3 today though.

Wordle in 4
Quordle 8 7 6 5 = 26
Octordle went down to the wire for 71.

Total for the day is 101..... Anyone want to come and snatch the wooden baton from me, since it has passed down the line so far...Please!!

DNF here, so you’re safe from the wooden spoon today @rebrascora. Quordle is a total lottery this morning.

Attachments

• IMG_1808.jpeg
    IMG_1808.jpeg
    20.5 KB · Views: 4
Sorry @littlevoice359 I feel like I wished that DNF on you.... or @Mumpie_olgran .... whoever posted first after me. :(
No need to feel bad on my account. Any disappointment on my part due to a poor result here lasts all of about 5 seconds. Glad the rest of you weren’t tripped up like I was. 🙂

Last edited:
Morning all, but mixed but a decent Octordle helped me
4 3 8 7 for 22
Octordle in 55
Puts a marker in the sand at 82

Better today (4+19+60=83). The warm up Octordle puzzles probably helped get my brain in gear.

Attachments

• IMG_1812.jpeg
    IMG_1812.jpeg
    21.4 KB · Views: 0
A much better day for me today...

Wordle in 4 after quite a bit of puzzling and head scratching with 3 lives down.
Quordle 3 5 7 6 = 21
Octordle with 3 lives left and a score of 52

Total for the day is 77.
Maybe I need to have 2 cups of coffee before I start every morning.

Really sorry to hear that @MikeyBikey. More (((HUGS))) on their way to you.

Another mediocre result this morning I’m afraid (4+19+67=90). Octordle had some uncommon words so proved a bit of a challenge.

Attachments

• IMG_1815.jpeg
    IMG_1815.jpeg
    22.8 KB · Views: 0
Back