Wordle - Quordle Thread

A less than stellar result this morning I’m afraid.
Grand total: 5+25+61=91.

Attachments

• IMG_1674.jpeg
    IMG_1674.jpeg
    23.8 KB · Views: 0
No @Mumpie_olgran the past couple of days. Hope just too busy doing more interesting things!!
I'm back! But probably shouldn't be...
And 68 makes a pretty dismal 95

I'll slink back off to the shadows

Yes fine thanks @MikeyBikey. Hope phantom pain has eased and you got some sleep.

Can't believe you guys let me win one! Will be back to Wooden Spoon position tomorrow.... I promise!

I'm back! But probably shouldn't be...
And 68 makes a pretty dismal 95

I'll slink back off to the shadows
Welcome back. Just saw your other post about your basal dose yesterday. Glad you appear to have sorted that out! That would certainly have put a kink in my day.

Welcome back. Just saw your other post about your basal dose yesterday. Glad you appear to have sorted that out! That would certainly have put a kink in my day.
Thanks. Honestly I'm normally organised to the point of robotic tedium but managed to slip one through the net yesterday

Well it has been a morning of mixed fortune here in Wordleland! A below par Wordle was followed by a Quordle where I just scraped through but a pretty good Octordle even if I say so myself.

Wordle in 5
Quordle to the wire for 28 (9, 5, 8, 6)
Octordle in 10 for 52

Total Score 85! Probably avoided the Spoon of Wood but missed the Gold!

Yes, I thought they were all a bit tricky today. Really impressed at your Octordle score @MikeyBikey as some of them were a bit obscure but pretty sure they have all turned up before. Anyway, I completed them all again.... 2 days in a row I have a score! WooHoo!!

Wordle in 5
Quordle 5 7 3 6 = 21
Octordle with 2 lives left and a score of 59

Total for the day is a tie with my mate Mikey on 85. Very happy with that! Now I absolutely must crash as I have an early start and matchsticks wouldn't hold my eyelids open they are so heavy! Hope you sleep better tonight Mikey!

Seems like we have a three-way tie this morning?

Grand total: 4+23+58=85.

Attachments

• IMG_1679.jpeg
    IMG_1679.jpeg
    25.1 KB · Views: 0
60 22 and 6 makes all the 8s 88

Well done to the podium riders

Slightly better on Wordle and I Quordle today but far worse on Octordle. Nothing to obscure but a few awkward ones.

Wordle in 3
Quordle in 8 for 24 (3, 7, 8, 6)
Octordle in 12 for 62

Total Score 89 (putting 62 showed how groggy I was)

Now to try to get back to sleep as woke after odd dream and couldn't get back to sleep.

Last edited:
Wooden spoon for me for sure. DNF due to a loss of concentration in Quordle.

Attachments

• IMG_1680.jpeg
    IMG_1680.jpeg
    25.7 KB · Views: 3
Dozy dozy dozy but I scraped home
7 5 9 8 = 29

For a total of 96.

Wow! They were really challenging for me today, especially Octordle in hard mode, but I kept my focus and just scraped through.... with a very big score..... Sorry to disappoint Mikey but I have taken your Mikey in the Middle spot but only thanks to @littlevoice359 DNF otherwise I would have been in my usual tail end Charlie position.

Wordle in 4
Quordle 2 6 8 4 = 20
Octordle 75 It took 5 goes to get my first word and seven to get my second so I was left with 6 words to get with 6 lives left and lots of options for each, so I had to be really disciplined and methodical.

Anyway, my total for the day is 99..... I could have done with one of those yesterday in the baking heat at the showground but didn't get the chance.

Since it is Monday tomorrow, I challenge you all to use my starting word "LAUGH" on the Weekly Challenge puzzle

Back