What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tea
B: 2 boiled eggs, milky cocoa
Tea
A few cherries
L: Tuna, mayo, red onion & cucumber butty on wholemeal, a plum & Danone Light & Free yogurt.
Tea
T: Slow roasted belly pork, cabbage & carrots, glass of red.

Breakfast: Some Quorn chicken style roast and some raspberries.

Lunch: 1 slice of burgen today with peanut butter, carrot sticks and a lump of mature cheddar.

Tea: My Quorn fajitas without the bread...essentially mixed peppers, red onions, sweetcorn and Quorn pieces softened in fry light with paprika and chives, served with some grated cheese.

Snacks: A Hartley’s sugar free jelly, a packet of French fries and 1 tiny chunk of curly wurly.

Tea
B: Chia seeds soaked in coconut milk, 2 boiled eggs, milky cocoa.
Tea
L: Out - ham sandwich, 4 onion rings, diet coke.
Tea
T: Spag bol with wholemeal spag, coffee.

Yesterday
B - jumbo oats in almond milk, raspberries and a coffee
S - Coffee and a boiled duck egg (absolutely loving getting duck eggs atm 😛)
D - wholemeal german smoked baked ham and a slice of Gouda sandwich and a nature valley salted caramel protein bar
Afternoon - 2 cups of French coffee
T - Chicken breast cooked in Dijon mustard and coated with hot chilli powder, charlotte potatoes, roast sprouts and mushrooms and a wee drop of chicken gravy and a square Lindt 90%
Cup of coffee
Wedge of Tesco Finest Smoked Cheese 😳 xx

Tea.
B: 2 bacon, 2 eggs, mushrooms, milky coffee.
Tea
L: Ham, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, strawberries & Activia NAS yogurt.
Tea
T: Pork & mushroom curry & coconut basmati rice.
Red bush tea.

I had a large Wetherspoons full English with black pudding and that was it

B. Yoghurt and a banana

L. Baked mackeral with onions and capers, crushed new potatoes, peas and baby carrots, horseradish sauce.
Blueberries with baked egg custard

T. 2 slices homemade seeded rye bread, 2 slices tongue and sliced red onion
Baked apple

Gallons of tea
Fibre gel
Loads of painkillers

It can be helpful sometimes to know what sort of things people are eating, as it might give some ideas for a more varied diet. So, I'll start off with what I ate yesterday:
I
It can be helpful sometimes to know what sort of things people are eating, as it might give some ideas for a more varied diet. So, I'll start off with what I ate yesterday:

Breakfast - 1 slice buttered Burgen toast (my breakfast every day, I don't like to run with too much in my stomach)

Lunch - two soft-boiled eggs, two slices of buttered Burgen toast soldiers 🙂 Activia yoghurt

Evening meal - home-made spaghetti bolognese and a bounty bar.

I also nibbled on chilli-dusted peanuts through the evening.

Breakfast - 1 slice buttered Burgen toast (my breakfast every day, I don't like to run with too much in my stomach)

Lunch - two soft-boiled eggs, two slices of buttered Burgen toast soldiers 🙂 Activia yoghurt

I eat 2 slices of wholemeal toast with a little butter for breakfast with green tea.
Lunch was home made Artichoke Hummus with carrot sticks, a tiny piece of cheese and 2 more slices of toast.
Dinner was home made veggie Dahl, made with red lentils. One cup of rice and green tea. I'm new at this. Type.

We'll go from Monday to today lol but
Breakfast everyday - 45g jumbo oats almond milk and raspberries and a cup of coffee
Snack - missed on Monday as was at the hospital for my education session but past 2 days a boiled duck egg and a cup of coffee
Dinner Monday and Tuesday - wholemeal smoked baked ham and gouda sandwich and a salted caramel nature valley bar washed down with the hard stuff... a pint of water lol, today a chicken breast coated in hot chilli powder and on a sarnie and a pint of water
Afternoon - 2 cups 'posh' coffee everyday day
now teas - Monday - 3 egg corned beef and mushroom omelette with green beans, potatoes and my Dijon dressing and a bar moser roth 85%, yesterday - a chicken breast coated in hot chilli powder with roasted sprouts and mushrooms and a few potatoes and a square 90% and tonight - mince with mushrooms and a duck egg thrown in for the last few minutes, steamed sprouts and a few potatoes served with a lovely knob of butter 😛 and a square 90% all with a pint of water
2 cups coffee every night
THE END :D lol xx

Breakfast .. Banana, blueberries and yoghurt
Lunch.... On the go at start of 10 mile hike... Boiled egg, 4oz cheese, raw red onion and a ryvita
Early dinner .. Mushroom stroganoff with mixed leaves salad with a tbs of honey mustard dressing and saffron rice and a 2oz slice of garlic bread
Supper .. 4oz of raspberries a triangle of camenbert...and 2 Jacobs crackers
Interestingly . I did not have the 3 am liver dump with the wet sweat...

Yesterday
Tea
B: 2 boiled eggs
A latte while we were out in Canterbury
L: Nandos - 1/2 chicken, sweet potato wedges & corn on the cob, coke zero.
Tea & a cheeky slice of carrot cake in a lovely little tea shop in Canterbury
T: Cheese, G&T.

Breakfast.. Nibbed oats and blueberries
Lunch ... Homemade spicy bean burger and huge flat mushrooms cooked in butter in a rye flour wrap
Dinner... Chicken breast with sautéed red and yellow peppers and cauliflower rice followed by cheese and poppy seed biscuits.
If anyone finds making cauliflower rice tedious messy and time consuming Iceland do a bag of frozen portions that is a damn good substitute for home made.

Breakfast. 2 slices of granary bread and 2 hardboiled eggs Green Tea
Lunch. 2 slices of Granary bread, matchbox size cheese. Carrot Sticks.
Dinner. Her y sausage patties. Courgette strips. Tender stem broccoli. Blueberries. Green tea.
About 2 litres of diet lemonade. No snacks.

Went a bit heavy on the chia seeds yesterday!

B'fast: Bowl of kiwifruit, strawberries, melon. Extra large soy flat white with 30g of chia seeds.

Lunch: 125g raspberries + 125g blackberries + juice of one lime. Large soy flat white with 30g of chia seeds.

Dinner: Stir-fried chicken+ginger+shallots with one avocado chopped into it.

Over the day: Grazing on walnuts, almonds, peanuts, snow peas. Soya milk+chia seed snack.

Total: ~2,500 cal, 109g protein, 196g total carbs, 156g fat, 85g fibre.

By calorie proportion: Protein 18%, carbs 25%, fat 57%.

Waking BG: 4.9
After b'fast BG: 7.2
Evening BG: 4.8

Last edited:
Yesterday I ate very little cos I didn't feel well. I went to work but didn't last long. I did have a bowl of soup at about 7pm.

Bfast.... Porridge with raspberries

Lunch... Rye bread sandwich with Swiss cheese and roast beef. Kiwi and passion fruit smoothie

Dinner... Chicken breast with peppers, onions, mushrooms in a paprika cream sauce with rice.

Supper... 2 fresh figs and a plum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back