corn on the cob, onion rings {547 Cal / 34.8g Carbs}
Chianti (4oz) {100 Cal / 3.1g Carbs}
………………………...2 mile walk
Malaga ice cream {150 Cal / 23.0g Carbs}

4 cups of coffee too

Calories 1882
Carbs 153.6g
Protein 118.8g
Fat 70.5g (Sat Fat 17.5g / Trans fat 0.9g)

All food cooked from scratch, if you would like any recipes please just ask

My Yesterdays.
B-
Nowt.
Mid Morning –
Some hot smoked salmon flakes at Seahouses
L-
Fish, chip mushy peas and a slice of bread and butter.:D
Mid Afternoon –
Nowt
D –
ALDI pork sausages, beechwood smoked bacon, fried free range and 2 slices Hovis lower carb bread.
Raspberries and extra thick cream
Mid Evening –
Low carb cheese scone with Stilton.
About 1 litre of coffee.
About 1.0 ltr of STUR Blueberry Cordial..
2 Double espresso.
End for today.

View attachment 9071
I love Seahouses! I had a pint in the Ship there a couple of weeks ago.

Today:

B- Greek Yoghurt
S- Protein bar
L- Omelette with cheese, rocket salad
D- Chicken in white wine sauce with Peas, sweet corn and broccoli.

Tea, coffee and squash. And a gin and tonic when out with the girls for cinema night.

My Yesterdays.
B-
Babybel and a low carb cheese scone
Mid Morning –
Nowt
L-
Sausage and onion bap at Beamish Museun.
That was all they had. I avoided all the wonderful home cooked cakes and scones and Eccles cakes and and, and, and, and, and,
Mid Afternoon –
Nowt
D –
Rump steak with Brussels pate and a blue cheese melt. Avocado egg mayo, Steamed asparagus and sprouts.
Blackberries with a strawberry jelly pot from ALDI, 0.4grcarbs/pot, and extra thick cream
Mid Evening –
¼ bar Montezuma 100% black with orange and cocoa nibs.
Stilton with 3 vine toms
About 1 litre of coffee.
About 1.0 ltr of STUR mixed fruit Cordial..
2 Double espresso.
End for today.

Breakfast - bacon fried egg and tomato...Lunch - 3 no bread cheese salad sandwiches( used little gem instead of bread)...Dinner - tomato and bean beef casserole with spinach....snacks - 2 chocolates 2 strawberries 1 small apple...BGL breakfast 4.2-5.2 Lunch 5.4-4.4 Dinner 3.9-4.1

B: Mackerel in tomato sauce on a low carb muffin
L: Left over chicken with a mustard & mayo dip
D: Hot dog wrap with veggie chips
Pud: Berries & jelly with squirty cream

12/06/18 Couldn’t sleep without eat late dinner after all!
22:00 forgot to test 6 units Novorapid, +2 for cold Dinner:- 1 cup instant rice noodles itsu miso flavour, 3x1cm thick slices luncheon meat ma ling (from tesco online deliveries) & bottled water! 00:06 BS 9.2.

13/06/18
11:51 BS 7.1. 8 units Novorapid, +2 for cold, 29 units Levemir & all other meds Breakfast:- 8 tempura prawns tesco, 4 prawn toast tesco & 150ml pressed pear juice granini. 14:19 BS 9.7.

16:14 BS 7.4. 6 units Novorapid +2 for cold Lunch:- 130g baked salmon fillet tesco, 2 boxes 200g microchips mccains & 150ml pressed pear juice granini. 18:24 BS 8.4.

19:43 BS 7.8. 6 units Novorapid +2 for cold Dinner:- 4 slices cinnamon toast (kingsmill no crusts 50/50, pure butter dromona, honey rowse & ground cinnamon schwartz) 200ml longlife unsweetened almond milk alpro.

Just going to take my bath before bed!

Slept semi uncomfortably with a firey throat & I woke up a little cold. I was sneezing in the bathroom so, had heater on for 15mins this morning! Breathing was easier once I was upright & had a slight headache at times but, not a bad day! Still had to take the blue inhaler, for attacks, along with my brown inhaler, everyday, to ease breathing & hopefully sleeping will be more comfortable tonight! Will take the two inhalers when I get out of the bath before lying down. Better control of BS today, albeit with extra bolus insulin!

Goodnight all! 🙂

Thanks, @scousebird! But, I think my cold is transioning from the head to the chest! Throat not fiery anymore! Most of my colds go that way as I have asthma! The REALLY bad ones have a long drawn out transition & my chest gets really bad in the 2nd. phase! By the speed of this transion, I think, hope, it’s not too bad! BetterBS control, generally & iron tablets, for iron deficiency could be a factor there!

21:29 BS 6.8. Borderline but, I think I’ll be alright without a snack. Just had my bath & 2 inhalers. About to go to bed!

Thanks, @scousebird! But, I think my cold is transioning from the head to the chest! Throat not fiery anymore! Most of my colds go that way as I have asthma! The REALLY bad ones have a long drawn out transition & my chest gets really bad in the 2nd. phase! By the speed of this transion, I think, hope, it’s not too bad! BetterBS control, generally & iron tablets, for iron deficiency could be a factor there!

21:29 BS 6.8. Borderline but, I think I’ll be alright without a snack. Just had my bath & 2 inhalers. About to go to bed!
Sleep well (hopefully)

Wednesday 13/6
FBG (5.30am) 4.2
Snack (5.30am): Banana {280 Cal / 34.1g Carbs}
......................................4 mile walk
Breakfast 2 (8am): Ham, egg, mushrooms, tomatoes, baked beans,
toast (one slice, seeded) / Juice from one grapefruit {292 Cal / 23.4g Carbs}

Snack (11am): Melon {25 Cal / 5.8g Carbs}
……………………….2 mile walk
Lunch (12pm): Vegetable soup {85 Cal / 10.6g Carbs}
Prawn & avocado salad, hummus {251 Cal / 10.1g Carbs}
Apricot, raspberries, yoghurt, macadamias {144 Cal / 13.0g Carbs}

Dinner (6pm): Hake, cannellini bean & chorizo stew {452 Cal / 22.5g Carbs}
Nectarine, blackberries, yoghurt {79 Cal / 9.7g Carbs}

Snack (9pm): Toast (one slice, wholemeal), milk {142 Cal / 15.1g Carbs}

4 cups of coffee too

Calories 1585
Carbs 130.9g
Protein 108.2g
Fat 57.5g (Sat Fat 15.8g / Trans fat 0.5g)

All food cooked from scratch, if you would like any recipes please just ask

Hope things improve tomorrow.

So so much... I’m not writing it down, won’t be helpful to anyone!

Does anyone else find if they start eating rubbish carbs they eat loads more carbs as their body starts to crave it?

B. My usual.
L 4 Ryvita’s 3 had a little strong cheddar , an apple , sparkling water.
S a slice of buttered toast, we’ll i had to try out my new toaster didn’t I 😛, it was perfec.
D. Roast chicken , peas , 4 small new potatoes and a Coke Zero .
Before bed Necessary snacks 😡 full fat 2 cans 150 ml fat Coke, some apple juice and just to play it safe a slice of bread with peanut butter.

Last edited:
My Yesterdays.
B-
Low carb scone with Babybel cheese
Mid Morning –
Nowt
L-
Egg, Tomato and Spinach salad at Starbucks.
Double espresso
Mid Afternoon –
Nowt
D –
Pork loin steak with Dijon and Brussels pate, mashed AVOCADO with a little lemon juice and olive oil mayo. Steamed asparagus and sprouts.
Raspberries with a strawberry jelly pot from ALDI, double cream.
Going to stock up on these jelly pots also. They are very nice and only £0.50p each by Hartley.
AVOCADOs in Newcastle Grainger Market, 7 for £1. I bought a few.
Mid Evening –
Blue cheese and a low carb cheese scone. 3 vine toms. Well 2 scones actually.
About 1 litre of coffee.
About 1.0 ltr of STUR mixed fruit Cordial..
2 Double espresso.
End for today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back