What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or no scousebird
Luv em, luv em, luv em :D

Today
Tea
B: Out - 2 bacon, 2 eggs, mushrooms, black pudding, grilled tomato & milky coffee
L: Coffee, cheese & red onion chutney butty on wholemeal
T: Roast pork, 3 roast potatoes, carrots, broccoli, sprouts, 1 teaspoon apple sauce, 2 Yorkshire puds, 3 glasses vin rouge
Or not you as well scousebird you must of been brainwashed,lol

My Yesterdays

B –
‘ala” Ditto with soya milk
Mid Morning –
Calvo Mediterranean Salad
L –
Factory Lunch
Tofu with seaweed, asparagus lettuce with pork and egg, celery with grass, pork stuffed egg roll parcels.
Mid afternoon –
Nowt
D –
Rump steak with Dijon, Smoked salmon, tuna with WONDERFUL AVOCADO egg mayo, vine toms and blue cheese plus a handful of Pimento stuffed DELICIOUS OLIVES.
Blackberries in whipped cream.
Drinks -
About 2.0 litres of coffee.
Water with Lemon approx. 0.5l.
1x550ml Sprite Fiber +

End for today.

IMG_5457.jpg

Home made meatloaf with a spicy tomato glaze
I've never actually had meatloaf so this had me searching the net for recipes last night, I'm not keen on tomato and your an awesome chef, do you have any recommendations that I could try instead of a tomato glaze? xx

B: Huge bacon sarnie on Burgen
L: 1 slice corned beef & a low carb scone & butter
D: Piri Piri spatchcock chicken with 'home grown' purple sprouting broccoli, mange tout & leeky peas.
Pud: 2 60% Lindt truffles. That's all the Easter choc gone now.

Nope not had an easy time at all, due to someone on here I gained a fear of anything that had carbs, barely ate, my BMI is shockingly low etc, got to get through it on my own as cant manage a 6 hour trip every fortnight to see someone, tough times 🙄 xx
Try not to listen to em kaylz can't you block them if they making you feel that way

Try not to listen to em kaylz can't you block them if they making you feel that way
This was over a year ago that the comment was made, I will pm you what happened then hopefully you will understand more xx

Yesterday My delicious recipes included
Omelette with cheese(Without Olive And Avocado)
Steak baby potatoes broccoli cauli and carrots(Also without Olive and Avocado)
Natural yoghurt with half an apple half a pear and some grapes(definitely without Olive and Avocado)

This was over a year ago that the comment was made, I will pm you what happened then hopefully you will understand more xx
Hi kaylz can't find how to message you back
Just realised I was on page 1 and not the latest post(don't mind you messaging me) and thanks for the love comment on the doggies

I've never actually had meatloaf so this had me searching the net for recipes last night, I'm not keen on tomato and your an awesome chef, do you have any recommendations that I could try instead of a tomato glaze? xx

You don’t need to put any glaze or topping on at all Kaylz. It just helps to keep it moist and is quite tasty. You can put a couple of dollops of butter on top.
You can even wrap it in streaky bacon.

I used protein bread for the breadcrumbs (soaked first in milk) to keep the carb content down.

Was tasty 🙂

You don’t need to put any glaze or topping on at all Kaylz. It just helps to keep it moist and is quite tasty. You can put a couple of dollops of butter on top.
You can even wrap it in streaky bacon.

I used protein bread for the breadcrumbs (soaked first in milk) to keep the carb content down.

Was tasty 🙂
I've found varying recipes, using breadcrumb, almond flour, oats etc! 🙄 trouble is someone put my loaf tin away and doesn't remember where! I'd only used it once, hopefully their memory comes back at some point! haha xx

Yesterday My delicious recipes included
Omelette with cheese(Without Olive And Avocado)
Steak baby potatoes broccoli cauli and carrots(Also without Olive and Avocado)
Natural yoghurt with half an apple half a pear and some grapes(definitely without Olive and Avocado)
You don't know what your missing :D

Anyone know what yu call these mushrooms, in English that is lol. I couldn't find the recognisable ones so I got these.
IMG_5475.jpg

Yeah @Vince_UK I was away to say the same as Bubs, to me they look like chestnut xx

Persimmon and Mangosteen are now in the shops here and like eveyrthing else in the past I used to eat a ton or both.
Now I daren't even look at one :(

I saw here on Saturday again, £10 a tub, forget that 🙄
Ice cream my favourite food when I have tried diets in past its always the shops fault for either putting ice cream or Farleys rusk on offer so inconsiderate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back