Signs of growing older

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know you're getting old when you get just one candle on your cake......

You know you are getting old when you write a note reminding yourself not to take a sleeping pill and
a laxative on the same night.....

You know you're getting old when you get just one candle on your cake......
Yeah well, I'm getting two this year... 2 big fat candles 7 0 :rofl:

When I was young, I was called a rugged individualist.
When I was in my fifties, I was considered eccentric.
Here I am doing and saying the same things I did then, and I’m labelled senile.

Sorry… I’ve just come in to this thread, and I can’t remember what I was coming in for…

:rofl:o_O😛

You know you're getting older when You hear yourself and you sound just like your mother.

You know that you are getting older when you are in the middle of a conversation with yourself but forget what you are actually talking about.

You know you are getting older when you remember to write a shopping list but forget wbere you put it

You know when your getting older when you could easily see yourself spending every
day on the beach collecting sea glass and seashells.

Just sang along to every word of a Carpenter’s song from the 70s. Then walked upstairs with a basket full of wet washing instead of outside to hang it out! 🙄
Brilliant...... :D.....:D

You know when you're getting older when you can fall asleep but you just can't stay asleep..

You know your getting older when you consider going on a 'no children' cruise for a holiday

You know you're getting older when you start every sentence with "In my day".

For me, the first signs of old age were filling a rucksack with polystyrene to make a portable seat. What really brought it home however was having to sit while taking a shower. Now, I literally cannot get on and off a bus without my walking stick.

I have spent my entire adult life jumping in and out of lorries, trains, aeroplanes, boats and even, on a couple of occasions, helicopters. A few weeks ago, during rush hour, a bus driver shouted at the other passengers to clear a seat for the 'old guy'. Rather than being humiliated, I was actually very grateful. My gratitude, in my view, is definitely a sure sign of advancing age.

You know you're getting older when you feel tired the moment you wake up......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back