Signs of growing older

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just discovered a new one... getting urgently admitted to hospital and seeing the name of the Ward is "The Old Persons Ward".
That's pretty unambiguous 🙂

“I’ve reached the age where my brain went from ‘You probably shouldn’t say that’ to ‘What the hell, let’s
see what happens.’'

I sometimes scour the streets for a good box.

I cut them down and recycle them for print packaging.

I’ve got enough of a reputation on the street for people to save nice big sturdy flat ones for me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Old age is not so bad when you consider the alternative.

I unscrew the milk carton top and then I'm stumped. Need the old-fashioned can opener to get into the other bit. Can't seem to remove the darned pull off plastic. I thought we were doing away with plastic!

Having a 'kneeler' in the kitchen as well as the one in the garden. o_O

On the plus side being able to tell the peoples selling stuff or doing surveys "Sorry love, I just can't stand!" and rushing off without feeling guilty. :rofl:

At my age ‘getting lucky’ means walking into a room and remembering what I went in for.

You know you’re getting older when your childhood toys become collectables and antiques.

Witnessed an accident at the bus stop on my way to work. A young schoolboy asked if he could use my mobile to call the police which he then did as I stood next to him. He told them about the accident and they must have asked him questions and I heard him say "I'm with this old woman... " :rofl: I wouldn't mind but I was much younger then. :rofl:

The important thing to remember is that I’m probably going to forget.

As I'm getting older I find that I'm using my glasses more

When I was young I just drank straight from the bottle

You and your teeth don't sleep together anymore.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back