Signs of growing older

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting older is a great thing because you can blame anything on your age. Forgot your keys? Must be old age. Can’t remember someone’s name? Old age strikes again. It’s the ultimate excuse for any and all shortcomings!

You know you are getting older when you get to the fridge and forget what you wanted. You can’t remember where you put the to-do list, the shopping list or the car keys. You don’t know any of the songs on the station the mechanic tuned the car radio to when you pick it up.....

You know your getting old when you can't walk past the bathroom door
without thinking I might as well pee while I'm here....

Arrive home feeling fine, key out of the ignition, that feeling starts. Get out of the car lock it and get the keys ready, because you know as soon as you look at the door your will be on a mad sprint for fear of not making it. Result .......... a teaspoonful if your lucky!

You know your getting old when you can cough, sneeze, pee, laugh and break wind
all at the same time.....

You know you are getting old if …

• It takes two tries to get up from the couch.
  • It takes longer to rest than it did to get tired.
  • It takes twice as long to look half as good.
  • Everything hurts and what doesn't hurt doesn't work.
  • You give up all your bad habits and still don't feel good.
  • You sit in a rocking chair and can't get it going.
  • Rocking in a rocking chair feels like a roller coaster ride.

Ooh I was looking for this thread the other day because I had a gastro appointment at the hospital a couple of weeks ago and the registrar looked about twelve!! I'm fairly sure that's a definite sign I'm getting older :rofl:

Maybe its a new Government drive to increase the medical staff in hospitals. 12 year olds?

Age has its advantages - the trouble is, I can't remember what they are!!

You know your getting old when your idea of getting lucky is being able to find your car in the Tescos
car park on the first try.

I'm at the age where pulling an all-nighter means I didn't have to get up to go for a pee.....

You know your getting old when you can cough, sneeze, pee, laugh and break wind
all at the same time.....
Where do you get them from :rofl:
:rofl:
I think you are so funny - keep it up!

You know you're getting older when you have to scroll down like crazy in drop-down menus...

to find your year of birth.

774a939646a39e36bb0ff5046be8f3b1.jpg

You know you're getting older when you sink your teeth in an apple and they stay there....

9a0d93e95b5fdd49e6818b0774f0abec.jpg

You know when you're getting older when your childhood toys become collectables and antiques...

You don't realise how old you are until you sit on the floor and then you try to get back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back