Signs of growing older

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old,
-------------------------------- They grow old because they stop pursuing their dreams.

You know when you're getting old when a "good night" means you don't have to get up to Pee....

Or, you know you are getting older when you take so many non-recreational pills you rattle when you walk!

You know you are getting old when you barely do anything all day, but you still need to
take a nap to continue doing barely anything.....

You know you are getting old when.

Going out is good. Coming home is better!

You know you are getting old when ...
you take up bowls.

Edit to add:-
Now off for a match; but in my defence I will be going on my T140.
I must be getting old @PaulG I've just taken up bowls.... :D

Oh my living days!! Now I do feel old, my optician has told me this week I may have a cataract starting in my right eye!! Blimey 😱

You know your getting old when:

You realize you're never going to be really good at anything anymore....

I've beaten growing old I'm in my second childhood. 🙂 Growing old is getting ready to go out for a pub lunch in Stockport but I'd rather stay in and do my 'adult' colouring. :rofl:

You know you are getting older when;

What used to be freckles are now liver spots.

You miss the days when everything worked with just an "ON" and "OFF" switch.

You might be getting old if it seems like your grandkids are talking in a foreign language and words don’t
mean what they used to mean anymore.

Ooh I was looking for this thread the other day because I had a gastro appointment at the hospital a couple of weeks ago and the registrar looked about twelve!! I'm fairly sure that's a definite sign I'm getting older :rofl:
My dentist looks like she is fresh out of senior school!

You know you are getting old when [after recovering from cataract surgery] you can't recognise your own nose!

Honestly, it was quite disconcerting. There I was sitting by my kitchen window, when I noticed this white blob floating in the corner of my right eye. I'm like: "Oh my, what's that?", "Maybe something's happened to the implant!" ..... "Oh, it's just my nose." .... "Hello, nose. I haven't seen you for years. How are you keeping?" .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back