No Carbers/ low Carbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got 8 hours! plenty, just at the wrong time of day lol.

hmm what to have for lunch... im starting to crave an omelette now 😉

how do you make yours? do you use milk?

Yes just a drop of milk ( I have skimmed) bit of butter and chuck everything else in lol :D I cook in a small pan on the gas ring and then put it under the grill to cook / brown the top ... then grate cheese over it Mmmmm I want one too now lol

Yes just a drop of milk ( I have skimmed) bit of butter and chuck everything else in lol :D I cook in a small pan on the gas ring and then put it under the grill to cook / brown the top ... then grate cheese over it Mmmmm I want one too now lol

lol cool, i do the same thing. some people do it with water instead of milk - eew!

lol cool, i do the same thing. some people do it with water instead of milk - eew!

😱 Water!? Noooo thats wrong on sooo many levels !! 😱

hey your bro's band are cool , I really liked them 🙂 get me an autograph before they get famous lol 😉

Water!? Noooo thats wrong on sooo many levels !! 😱

hey your bro's band are cool , I really liked them 🙂 get me an autograph before they get famous lol 😉

I know, I tried it once and it was gross!

lol, i can do better than that, i'll get a signed EP 😉

I know, I tried it once and it was gross!

lol, i can do better than that, i'll get a signed EP 😉

I quite like porridge made with half milk half water though 😱

Woooo !!! cool :D

I quite like porridge made with half milk half water though 😱

Woooo !!! cool :D

hehe i'll let you know when they get some printed.

yeah I think half milk half water would taste fine in porridge, but I dont think ive tried it.

Ive just eaten, decided to have a 'fry-up'. im sooooooo full 😱 again. Think this low carb thing actually works lol. I keep feeling really full after each meal, even when they arent big ones. I think i'll have to put less on my plate in future.

hehe i'll let you know when they get some printed.

yeah I think half milk half water would taste fine in porridge, but I dont think ive tried it.

Ive just eaten, decided to have a 'fry-up'. im sooooooo full 😱 again. Think this low carb thing actually works lol. I keep feeling really full after each meal, even when they arent big ones. I think i'll have to put less on my plate in future.

Exactly once your body gets used to less carbs you do feel less hungry , if I eat carbs I just want to eat constantly then feel ill lol 🙄
Mmm Fry-up sounds gooood :D

Exactly once your body gets used to less carbs you do feel less hungry , if I eat carbs I just want to eat constantly then feel ill lol 🙄
Mmm Fry-up sounds gooood :D

yes, i found that out at the weekend! I felt really ill 😱

It was good, but think i'll have less next time hehe.

yes, i found that out at the weekend! I felt really ill 😱

It was good, but think i'll have less next time hehe.

Yeah me too , it really wasnt worth it either tbh.
Im not sure wht to eat today.... I want something that is not going to hurt my throat :(:(

soup! although it is an effort to make when your ill. an omelette wouldnt be too bad.

Yeah an Omlette sounds good to me I think :D Ive got some Mushies too (not magic lol😉)

oooooohhh girlies I made omlette Saturday it was a diasaster i was scraping it off the ceiling till the Sunday , i was told be ohh mighty one (o/h) that id let the egg set to much or sumit , anways i did attempt a ham cheese and spring onion one but it did'nt exactly look pallatable

ooh! i had mushrooms. Mine weren't magic either unfortunately 😉

Bugger thats a shame lol , bloody shop bought ones !! :D
oooooohhh girlies I made omlette Saturday it was a diasaster i was scraping it off the ceiling till the Sunday , i was told be ohh mighty one (o/h) that id let the egg set to much or sumit , anways i did attempt a ham cheese and spring onion one but it did'nt exactly look pallatable

pmsl @scraping it off the ceiling lol 😱

Omlete thats my signature dish, after toast!!!

ooh! i had mushrooms. Mine weren't magic either unfortunately 😉

That's a shame, look out for some magic beans, they're low carb too!!

I've been having low carb breakys at hotel here, bacon & egg,but this morning I sneaked on a sausage and some beans, mmmm.

AM i think i remember you mentioning that you give insulin with every meal, Im confused (as usual lol)

just after my ommelette went up to 13.4 at 2 and half hours:( from 4.7?

only carbs were little bit of cheese, bit milk in my tea? I really dont think basal can be that wrong??

Hi Tracey,

did you not take any insulin for it? I always have to take insulin even if I have minimal carbs because the same thing happens to me otherwise :(

Hi Tracey,

did you not take any insulin for it? I always have to take insulin even if I have minimal carbs because the same thing happens to me otherwise :(

Yes I still have to cover the Omlette with Insulin :( Just not as much as if Id eaten Carbs .

Hi Tracey,

no, didnt think id need to, 😱

no, didnt think id need to, 😱

dont worry, i didnt think i'd have to cover a salad either! now if i cant really work out the carbs but i know there arent many at all I take 2-4 units. but im on 2:10g so you might only need 1-2 units.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back