No Carbers/ low Carbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha... I got totally lost there! What do I do?! And what am I wrong about?! 😛

Went down to 4.1 last night so ate some chocolate rice cakes and a plum. Woke up to an 8.0 so not too terrible!

Went down to 4.1 last night so ate some chocolate rice cakes and a plum. Woke up to an 8.0 so not too terrible!

Hehehe sorry Munjeeta ...... we were just saying how we dont count (like in your macc chesse) cheese , well unless its a HUGE chunk lol , but you do. We were wondering if anyone /who else does ?
Hey thats not a bad number ... mine is 6.1 ... a miracle I think , or a fluke 🙄

Hehehe sorry Munjeeta ...... we were just saying how we dont count (like in your macc chesse) cheese , well unless its a HUGE chunk lol , but you do. We were wondering if anyone /who else does ?

I dont count cheese either, only count milk if its like huge cappucinno or latte.

well, went up to 12.4 last night, so had to correct, woke to 7.4, cant complain.

Having boiled eggs and nimble bread as that is v low in carb, have a good day all! 🙂

I dont count cheese either, only count milk if its like huge cappucinno or latte.

well, went up to 12.4 last night, so had to correct, woke to 7.4, cant complain.

Having boiled eggs and nimble bread as that is v low in carb, have a good day all! 🙂

Catch you later Tracey , have a good day !! the sun is shining in Liverpool today wooo !! 🙂

were you saying that you reduce the amount of insulin you take if there is a lot of cheese in the meal? I got a bit confused so just sadi you are wrong 😉

I went to bed at 5.5 and woke to 7.9, there's no way my lantus ran out because I take it at bed time, Ive tried taking more but I just hypo. Why can't my levels just stay the same? grr. Better than usual though I guess hehe.

were you saying that you reduce the amount of insulin you take if there is a lot of cheese in the meal? I got a bit confused so just sadi you are wrong 😉

I went to bed at 5.5 and woke to 7.9, there's no way my lantus ran out because I take it at bed time, Ive tried taking more but I just hypo. Why can't my levels just stay the same? grr. Better than usual though I guess hehe.

Haha... Noooo... I was saying that I counted the weight of the macaroni cheese as plain macaroni which of course has carbs while the cheese (which would've added a fair bit of weight!) doesn't so over estimated the carb counted by quiiiiiiite a lot! Hehe... Oh dear...

Haha... Noooo... I was saying that I counted the weight of the macaroni cheese as plain macaroni which of course has carbs while the cheese (which would've added a fair bit of weight!) doesn't so over estimated the carb counted by quiiiiiiite a lot! Hehe... Oh dear...

oh! haha. Easy mistake to make :D At least it's a good excuse to do some evening snacking, mmm choclate rice cakes :D

Hello Girlies ... forgive me for I have sinned .... Ive eaten Twiglets 😱

I covered the 14.5g with Insulin but have zooooooomed to 21.4 so had to

correct :(:( Grrr I was in the 6's too :(

Hmm going cloudy here :( Love the Signature !! how true for me too 🙄

Ha i know!, just came to me in the night! How sad am I?🙄

Only took about a year to think of something, oh well better late than never!!

have just posted on pump thread, getting mine 8th september, sooooooooo excited about it :D

oh! haha. Easy mistake to make At least it's a good excuse to do some evening snacking, mmm choclate rice cakes

Indeed! Quite enjoyed it really :D

correct Grrr I was in the 6's too :(

Mmmm... Twiglets! I TRIED to eat a pack earlier but they were stale :( How much insulin did you take to cover them?

correct :(:( Grrr I was in the 6's too :(

mmm twiglets! twin, sounds like you need to up your ratio! im guessing you took 1 or 2 units? have you tried taking 4 for that amount of carbs? or will you hypo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back