No Carbers/ low Carbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooops sorry Ive just realised I keep spelling your name wrong ... Sorry 😱

Anyway Tracey , when do you start pumping ?

...Ive just remembered ive got my home made mushroom soup in the fridge so im going to have that for lunch, woo.

I'm sorry katie, it just cracks me up every time you say 'woo!' in a post - never sure if it's a sarcastic 'woo' (as in 'I've eaten a salad, woo') or an over-the-moon-top-of-the-world 'woo'! (as in 'Bournemouth, woo!') But it always makes me smile:D

I'm sorry katie, it just cracks me up every time you say 'woo!' in a post - never sure if it's a sarcastic 'woo' (as in 'I've eaten a salad, woo') or an over-the-moon-top-of-the-world 'woo'! (as in 'Bournemouth, woo!') But it always makes me smile:D

hahaha. That was a 'Bournemouth, woo!' woo, because my mushroom soup is tastey! (even if I do say so myself...). Ocassionally I do a sarcastic 'woo', sorry for the confusion 😉

Ooops sorry Ive just realised I keep spelling your name wrong ... Sorry 😱

Anyway Tracey , when do you start pumping ?

No probs, call me what you like, within reason :D

No idea when ill be pumping, bev has asked too :( all i know is its been ordered and the team are short staffed in August, hoping september. but am waiting on the call, all in their hands, I have no say unfortunately.

No probs, call me what you like, within reason :D

No idea when ill be pumping, bev has asked too :( all i know is its been ordered and the team are short staffed in August, hoping september. but am waiting on the call, all in their hands, I have no say unfortunately.

Oh you'd think they would give you a better idea of when you get it :(

Oh you're so good , I get mad when people spell my name wrong lol , hardly anyone spells it right , including my own brother 😱

Oh you'd think they would give you a better idea of when you get it :(

Oh you're so good , I get mad when people spell my name wrong lol , hardly anyone spells it right , including my own brother 😱

I used to be annoyed about that kind of thing, but got other things to worry about these days lol 🙄

Re pump, last word on my answer machine was, ordered your pump and i will be in touch after my holiday, so i dont want to mither her about it as i know how busy they are, thing is im not very patient so i have tried to put it out of my mind for now :(

I used to be annoyed about that kind of thing, but got other things to worry about these days lol 🙄

Re pump, last word on my answer machine was, ordered your pump and i will be in touch after my holiday, so i dont want to mither her about it as i know how busy they are, thing is im not very patient so i have tried to put it out of my mind for now :(

Ooops then you come on here and we all ask you when you start pumping 😱 Did you eat your Bounty ? Mmm I really fancy chocolate now 😱

No worries,

yep bounty done and dusted, gonna go hoover now to burn it off :D

see you all later?

No worries,

yep bounty done and dusted, gonna go hoover now to burn it off :D

see you all later?

Catch you later Tracey , come and do my hoovering when you've done please :D

Haha... I love how this thread digresses to hoovering, amongst other things! 😛

How have levels been? I was 4.4 but then ate an apple (not even a ripe one!) and am now 10.1 😡 Probably could have left it at 4, but I always think I'm on the verge of a hypo, when I'm probably not....

You keep 'woo'ing Katie! Sarcastic or genuine (I always read them as genuine 😛)

Haha... I love how this thread digresses to hoovering, amongst other things!

How have levels been? I was 4.4 but then ate an apple (not even a ripe one!) and am now 10.1 Probably could have left it at 4, but I always think I'm on the verge of a hypo, when I'm probably not....

You keep 'woo'ing Katie! Sarcastic or genuine (I always read them as genuine 😛)

Great isn't it!

dont worry, I usually make it obvious if it's sarcastic by using a '🙄' 😉

I just tested especially for you... i'm also about to have dinner, but... i'm 8.5, wow not bad lol, I was expecting to be randomly highas usual.

I really want some salad, ive got a tuna light lunch but that isnt a very good dinner on it's own 🙄

Haha... I love how this thread digresses to hoovering, amongst other things! 😛

How have levels been? I was 4.4 but then ate an apple (not even a ripe one!) and am now 10.1 😡 Probably could have left it at 4, but I always think I'm on the verge of a hypo, when I'm probably not....

You keep 'woo'ing Katie! Sarcastic or genuine (I always read them as genuine

Hmm Apples .. tasty but at least 10.5g Carbs 😡 I love Granny Smiths Apples , I only like Green Apples not the really sweet ones though , something tangy :D

Great isn't it!

dont worry, I usually make it obvious if it's sarcastic by using a

I just tested especially for you... i'm also about to have dinner, but... i'm 8.5, wow not bad lol, I was expecting to be randomly highas usual.

I really want some salad, ive got a tuna light lunch but that isnt a very good dinner on it's own

8.5's not so bad! No, not very satisfying! I'm gearing up for my macaroni cheese 😱 I'm 11.8 now :( Not a good day levels-wise.

Hmm Apples .. tasty but at least 10.5g Carbs I love Granny Smiths Apples , I only like Green Apples not the really sweet ones though , something tangy

It was a braeburn, my favourite! Hmmm... I always underestimate fruit. I guess I ate it to prevent me falling below 4, but looks like I wasn't on the way down anyway 🙄 Because I've been higher the last few weeks I had slight hypo signs that made me think I was. Joy!

I think I'm going to try and make myself test before bed tonight. To see what effect the carb fest has on me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back