No Carbers/ low Carbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha i know!, just came to me in the night! How sad am I?🙄

Only took about a year to think of something, oh well better late than never!!

have just posted on pump thread, getting mine 8th september, sooooooooo excited about it :D

Wow thats soon !! Im really pleased for you !! :D:D

have just posted on pump thread, getting mine 8th september, sooooooooo excited about it :D

woo goodluck :D

thank you!🙂

Dont deflect to the pumpers thread totally though , still come in here for a chat and to let us know how the reduced carbing is going or isnt lol :D

Wow! :D That is soon! Congrats 🙂 You'll def have to keep us updated as to how it's going!

Tested my blood about half an hour ago, was 4.4 as had no lunch so ate some (only Twiglets and fish fingers - SO unhealthy!) Started feeling a bit funny so just tested again (4.3) but funniest thing (only to me!) I must've tested on the same finger without realising - did my finger prick, squeezed my finger and blood came out of both sides at once, hehe :D

Tested my blood about half an hour ago, was 4.4 as had no lunch so ate some (only Twiglets and fish fingers - SO unhealthy!) Started feeling a bit funny so just tested again (4.3) but funniest thing (only to me!) I must've tested on the same finger without realising - did my finger prick, squeezed my finger and blood came out of both sides at once, hehe :D

hahaha! thats so funny. don't think that has ever happened to me so far 😉

mmm twiglets! twin, sounds like you need to up your ratio! im guessing you took 1 or 2 units? have you tried taking 4 for that amount of carbs? or will you hypo?

Hmm I took 2 units as I was in the 6's so the "spare half a unit" would come in handy to lower me abit !! HAHAHAHAHA YEAH RIGHT FFS 😡 Hmm 1 ;10g works fine for anything else though, bloody Twiglets !! they are sooo nice tho 🙄 4 units would have me hypo for sure tho :(

Dont deflect to the pumpers thread totally though , still come in here for a chat and to let us know how the reduced carbing is going or isnt lol :D

sure will, i need all the help i can get. had sandwich for lunch and was 13.3 at tea :( bl***y bread! had chicken stir fry and only insulin i took was a correction, see how that goes later?

eww😱:( nice

Wow! :D That is soon! Congrats 🙂 You'll def have to keep us updated as to how it's going!

course i will, feel a bit panicky now like i need to read loads about pumping, have avoided it before as didnt think it would happen lol

Hi Tracey,

Patricia told us to have a look at the medtronic site - the 'pump tuition ' - i think it was called. Anyway - we did - and it taught us an awful lot! Take a look before you start pumping - its a MUST!
Maybe called 'pump'school'? Sorry cant remember.🙂Bev

Hi Tracey,

Patricia told us to have a look at the medtronic site - the 'pump tuition ' - i think it was called. Anyway - we did - and it taught us an awful lot! Take a look before you start pumping - its a MUST!
Maybe called 'pump'school'? Sorry cant remember.🙂Bev

thanks Bev, i am getting the spirit combo with the wireless remote. Have looked at their website previously and you can do interacive things, if that makes sense. probably like the medtronic one.

I have just ordered pumping insulin from amazon.

Morning all, well woke at 4.7, must of been the wine :D

had the biggest ommellete, 4 eggs, bacon, mushrooms, cheese, couldnt eat it all!

I know i shouldnt, but weighed myself, down 3lbs since yesterday, i know its morning and will surely go up, but wow 😱

I only used two yolks, for health reasons, do you all use the yolks in your ommelettes?

Yeah I use all the yolks, usually only use 3 eggs in my omlettes though. Apparently the theory that eggs are bad for you has been changed.

I woke up to 3.4, didnt notice I was hypo. Again, must have been the glass of wine 😉

Morning all, well woke at 4.7, must of been the wine

had the biggest ommellete, 4 eggs, bacon, mushrooms, cheese, couldnt eat it all!

I know i shouldnt, but weighed myself, down 3lbs since yesterday, i know its morning and will surely go up, but wow 😱

I only used two yolks, for health reasons, do you all use the yolks in your ommelettes?

Hi Tracey .. yes I use all the Yolks ... its the best part of the Egg lol !!
Yeah I use all the yolks, usually only use 3 eggs in my omlettes though. Apparently the theory that eggs are bad for you has been changed.

I woke up to 3.4, didnt notice I was hypo. Again, must have been the glass of wine

😱 3.4 !! thats better than a 13.4 though Twin !! hehehe hmm defo that Wine I'd say then . So Im obv a greedy pig then ....:( Only 3 Eggs Twin !?? 😱

Hi Tracey .. yes I use all the Yolks ... its the best part of the Egg lol !!

😱 3.4 !! thats better than a 13.4 though Twin !! hehehe hmm defo that Wine I'd say then . So Im obv a greedy pig then .... Only 3 Eggs Twin !?? 😱

I have it with lots of salad 🙂 You aren't greedy! You usually only have one meal a day so i'm glad you have that many eggs! I have 3 meals a day... If I miss breakfast I make up for it by snacking 🙄

I have it with lots of salad 🙂 You aren't greedy! You usually only have one meal a day so i'm glad you have that many eggs! I have 3 meals a day... If I miss breakfast I make up for it by snacking 🙄

Ah right , I only have it on its own as a meal not with anything. Thank god for that !! I was going to halve my omlette then lol 😱
Did you get any sleep in the end ? I got about 5 hours so Im happy lol 🙂

Ah right , I only have it on its own as a meal not with anything. Thank god for that !! I was going to halve my omlette then lol 😱
Did you get any sleep in the end ? I got about 5 hours so Im happy lol 🙂

I got 8 hours! plenty, just at the wrong time of day lol.

hmm what to have for lunch... im starting to crave an omelette now 😉

how do you make yours? do you use milk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back