No Carbers/ low Carbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
fair enough, enjoy that salad 🙂 i just had veggie burgers, mushrooms and an egg again - it looks so unappealing on the plate without any carbs lol, but it tastes good.

On saturday i'm going for a picnic and everyone is bringing lots of nice good, im bound to fall off the wagon lol, i'll just try not to eat tooo many carbs, but allow myself some I think!

I'd definately have a treat , if you've been good all week then a a picnic will be well deserved I think. Enjoy it and then back on the wagon again sunday.
that sounds soooo good , I love veggie burgers Mmmm Grrr I didnt get any Mushrooms :(

I'd definately have a treat , if you've been good all week then a a picnic will be well deserved I think. Enjoy it and then back on the wagon again sunday.
that sounds soooo good , I love veggie burgers Mmmm Grrr I didnt get any Mushrooms :(

Yeah I have been good, I had to turn down pizza twice 😱and my mum keeps buying bakery bread which I love with cheese and marmite 😡 lol.

aw it's a shame about your mushrooms, get that take-away to bring some round 😉

Grr im 3.8 again, I was moshing around my living to paramore for ages whilst doing some cleaning so think that's why 😉

Grr im 3.8 again, I was moshing around my living to paramore for ages whilst doing some cleaning so think that's why 😉

PMSL@MOSHING !! 😱😱 😱

Twin !!! Where did you find your phone !!?? did you have a million missed calls pmsl 😱😱😱😱 At least you found it , thats good .. you dont have to go and buy a new one now lol

PMSL@MOSHING !! 😱

haha i always dance around my house 😉

Twin !!! Where did you find your phone !!?? did you have a million missed calls pmsl At least you found it , thats good .. you dont have to go and buy a new one now lol

I found it in my mum's car! I had looked there already but missed it. I had 15 missed calls and some texts hehe. Yeah, ive lost my phone about 3 times when drunk, left them in taxis, so im glad my mum came and picked me up this time 😉 hehe!

haha i always dance around my house
I found it in my mum's car! I had looked there already but missed it. I had 15 missed calls and some texts hehe. Yeah, ive lost my phone about 3 times when drunk, left them in taxis, so im glad my mum came and picked me up this time 😉 hehe!

Yes I do too actually , all the time 😱

I dont tend to lose phones , I always break them lately , Ive gone through about 4 mobiles since christmas . They really need to make them waterproof 😱

Yes I do too actually , all the time 😱

I dont tend to lose phones , I always break them lately , Ive gone through about 4 mobiles since christmas . They really need to make them waterproof 😱

haha that made me LOL. Once I managed to drop my phone in a pint of beer, my friend's pint! how's that for good aim? 😉

The trick is to not turn it on but take it apart and put it in a bowl of dry rice, worked for me lol

mm, i just had the best dinner!

I finished off the rest of my cauliflower cheese from last night, and it was even better re-heated hehe. I had it with a piece of smoked haddock, which I didnt know I liked... It was so good, so im going to buy some more of them - there's another low carb option for me 🙂 I'm really full and again it wasn't a big plate of food 🙂

How were the prawns AM?

mm, i just had the best dinner!

I finished off the rest of my cauliflower cheese from last night, and it was even better re-heated hehe. I had it with a piece of smoked haddock, which I didnt know I liked... It was so good, so im going to buy some more of them - there's another low carb option for me I'm really full and again it wasn't a big plate of food 🙂

How were the prawns AM?

they were fabulous thanks Twin :D I realllllly enjoyed them , oh god Ive eaten soooo much , all my food came and I couldnt decide what to munch first !!
I had a proper binge , I ate a whole bag of Pork Scratchings Mmmm And a small slice of the c -word 😱😱 shhhh dont tell anyone

they were fabulous thanks Twin :D I realllllly enjoyed them , oh god Ive eaten soooo much , all my food came and I couldnt decide what to munch first !!
I had a proper binge , I ate a whole bag of Pork Scratchings Mmmm And a small slice of the c -word shhhh dont tell anyone

Hehe glad you enjoyed them. I always binge after ive been shopping 😱 I'm glad you finally treated yourself to the C word 😉

Hehe glad you enjoyed them. I always binge after ive been shopping 😱 I'm glad you finally treated yourself to the C word

Yes but it took 3 units to cover it !!!! it was C -C , so double the sin 😱
it was a tiny piece too :( now I have the problem that I will have to eat the rest soon , I have no one to share it with (hehehehe:D)

oh no, you'll have to have accidental hypos 😉

Oh well , Ive bought it now so it has to be eaten , its such a waste otherwise 😉 Nice Avatar pic btw Twin :D

lol you're right, that sounds much better :D

Ah Twin Im on a proper binge fest tonight !! I cant stop bloody eating 😱 Ive had about 4 extra jabs to cover all the stuff I keep nibbling 😱 I dont normally eat this much in 2 days 😱 I dont know what the hell is going on !!!???????????

Ah Twin Im on a proper binge fest tonight !! I cant stop bloody eating 😱 Ive had about 4 extra jabs to cover all the stuff I keep nibbling 😱 I dont normally eat this much in 2 days 😱 I dont know what the hell is going on !!!???????????

oops! hehe, are you still binging today or are you back to normal?

Are your blood sugars ok?!

hahaha no Im back to normal now Twin :D I did hit 10.1 after my binge though , quick correction back down to 6 though so all was good 🙂
good levels so far today apart from just then a 2.9 that I didnt feel 😱😱
its all good again now . Grrr bloody hypos . how are you doing today for levels twin? did you get much sleep in the end ?

Hmm what to have for my evening meal ....... Im still pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back