No Carbers/ low Carbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah touch wood 7.6 , hopefully I'll stay quite stable now . Ive not had cauliflower cheese for agessssss , Ill get some stuff when I go shopping.
Wheres Munjeeta lately? I miss reading her posts .

i'm 10.8 for some reason 🙄

I guess she has been busy moving, it's her appointment tomorrow so hopefully she will come on here and report back 🙂

Ive just had some supper to try and avoid another Glucose Dump in the morning .... heres hoping it works . I had a boiled Egg Mmmm lovely 🙂

ooh yum! I havent had a boiled egg in ages, might have one at some point, I usually have poached with my 'fry-up'.

i'm 10.8 for some reason 🙄

I guess she has been busy moving, it's her appointment tomorrow so hopefully she will come on here and report back
ooh yum! I havent had a boiled egg in ages, might have one at some point, I usually have poached with my 'fry-up'.

oh yes Id forgotton about her results , I hope they are good , she has really been trying hard. Hmm youve just reminded me to make my appointment to have mine done again 😱
I love Eggs cooked anyway possible but a boiled one was quick while I made a coffee and let the dog out . I wish I had some Mushrooms , Id have a full on feast lol hehehe

oh yes Id forgotton about her results , I hope they are good , she has really been trying hard. Hmm youve just reminded me to make my appointment to have mine done again 😱
I love Eggs cooked anyway possible but a boiled one was quick while I made a coffee and let the dog out . I wish I had some Mushrooms , Id have a full on feast lol hehehe

yeah im sure they will be good, id be surprised if they werent because her levels are always better than mine!

hehe yeah, mushrooms are my low carb friend, i seem to eat them everyday!

yeah im sure they will be good, id be surprised if they werent because her levels are always better than mine!

hehe yeah, mushrooms are my low carb friend, i seem to eat them everyday!

Yes I tend to have them most days in some form , either garlic (yummm ) or in an omlette . Yes she puts my pathetic levels to shame , hehe Im chuffed with a 10 lol , although I correct 10's now :D

Grrrr bloody hypo ffs 3.6 so out comes the pure orange 😡😡 I'll probably be sky high later now GRRRRRRR 😡😡

Grrrr bloody hypo ffs 3.6 so out comes the pure orange 😡😡 I'll probably be sky high later now GRRRRRRR 😡

oh no :( hope you dont shoot up too much! im just on my way to bed oops!

little brother gets his exam results tomorrow aww.

were you asleep and woke up or not managed to sleep yet?

Hello girlies. Once again scanned quickly through your posts, I never seem to have time at the moment and no internet at the new place yet. Once I have it I'll be back more! I miss you guys 😱

Katie, how was your HbA1c? It sounds like you've both been a bit up and down - me too :( Went to bed at 18 the night before last, didn't correct but woke up at 3am with a bs of 3. No sense! Was 19 before bed again last night. I don't really know why as not doing anything too different :confused: Feeling a bit pissed off with it all at the moment to be honest. This whole moving malarky's shaken me up a bit and I'm having real probs talking to my boyfriend for some reason. I'm sure it'll sort itself. Plus clinic today, so will find out my HbA1c too, eek! Always get nervous...

oh no hope you dont shoot up too much! im just on my way to bed oops!

little brother gets his exam results tomorrow aww.

were you asleep and woke up or not managed to sleep yet?
Hi Twin .. ermm not I hadnt been to sleep , I was on youtube and drinking coffee , grrr hypos 😡
Hello girlies. Once again scanned quickly through your posts, I never seem to have time at the moment and no internet at the new place yet. Once I have it I'll be back more! I miss you guys 😱

Katie, how was your HbA1c? It sounds like you've both been a bit up and down - me too :( Went to bed at 18 the night before last, didn't correct but woke up at 3am with a bs of 3. No sense! Was 19 before bed again last night. I don't really know why as not doing anything too different :confused: Feeling a bit pissed off with it all at the moment to be honest. This whole moving malarky's shaken me up a bit and I'm having real probs talking to my boyfriend for some reason. I'm sure it'll sort itself. Plus clinic today, so will find out my HbA1c too, eek! Always get nervous...

Hi Munjeeta !! , its good to see you in the thread . Good luck with your results today !! fingers crossed its a good one . Moving is physically and mentally hard work so Im sure once youve both settled down you will be back to normal , plus it is always abit weird when you first move in together . xx A.M

Hello girlies. Once again scanned quickly through your posts, I never seem to have time at the moment and no internet at the new place yet. Once I have it I'll be back more! I miss you guys

Katie, how was your HbA1c? It sounds like you've both been a bit up and down - me too Went to bed at 18 the night before last, didn't correct but woke up at 3am with a bs of 3. No sense! Was 19 before bed again last night. I don't really know why as not doing anything too different :confused: Feeling a bit pissed off with it all at the moment to be honest. This whole moving malarky's shaken me up a bit and I'm having real probs talking to my boyfriend for some reason. I'm sure it'll sort itself. Plus clinic today, so will find out my HbA1c too, eek! Always get nervous...

Hi jeeta, it's good to see you on here :D

I went to bed about 8.2 and woke up to 2.6 even though I dropped my lantus back down 🙄 At least the hypos keep coming when I wake up in the morning rather than in the middle of the night.

Wow from 18 to 3?! that is a big drop. Were you doing moving related things all day? could have been all the exercise catching up with you.

Like AM said, i'm sure everything will get better once you've settled in, when im really busy I do tend to neglect diabetes a bit.

Hehe I'm never usually nervous about my HbA1c, I was this time just because I wanted to be able to report back an improvement :D

Hi Twin .. ermm not I hadnt been to sleep , I was on youtube and drinking coffee , grrr hypos 😡

yeah :( i woke up to 2.6?! grr

for some reason I really couldnt sleep at all (ok so i fell asleep on the sofa during the day) and it was about 5.30am in the end 😱 I had nightmares too, how mean! :(

yeah i woke up to 2.6?! grr

for some reason I really couldnt sleep at all (ok so i fell asleep on the sofa during the day) and it was about 5.30am in the end 😱 I had nightmares too, how mean! :(

Oh nooo I hate nightmares , I sometimes get them if I have alot on my mind 🙄 Wow 2.6 eh> that beats my 3.6 lol :D At least you woke up for it and avoided a Glucose Dump !! did you have a bounce back or keep quite good levels ? I woke to an 11.3 Grrr I corrected that straight away when I did my morning Levemir . Im pi**ed off because I even had some supper which I dont usually !! I think maybe I still had some Humalog active from earlier though tbh. I did my shopping online at 5.30am this morning Twin hehehe Im just waiting for it to be delivered ... so its Prawn salad for tea Mmmm

Oh nooo I hate nightmares , I sometimes get them if I have alot on my mind 🙄 Wow 2.6 eh> that beats my 3.6 lol :D At least you woke up for it and avoided a Glucose Dump !! did you have a bounce back or keep quite good levels ? I woke to an 11.3 Grrr I corrected that straight away when I did my morning Levemir . Im pi**ed off because I even had some supper which I dont usually !! I think maybe I still had some Humalog active from earlier though tbh. I did my shopping online at 5.30am this morning Twin hehehe Im just waiting for it to be delivered ... so its Prawn salad for tea Mmmm

yeah i have got a lot buzzing around my mind, especially at night so guess that's why, grr.

I dont know about a bounce back yet because i only got up at 12 and havent re-tested yet 😱 I expect i will be high though!

lol online shopping, wish I could afford to do that, id order in a load of low-carbs treats :D enjoy your prawns!

yeah i have got a lot buzzing around my mind, especially at night so guess that's why, grr.

I dont know about a bounce back yet because i only got up at 12 and havent re-tested yet 😱 I expect i will be high though!

lol online shopping, wish I could afford to do that, id order in a load of low-carbs treats :D enjoy your prawns!

Hehehe It was only ?4 delivery so really cheap , plus I dont have to bother going all the way there to shop. Its good for my health too as I can avoid Swine Flu , you know my Tesco is the place to be to catch it lol 😱

Hehehe It was only ?4 delivery so really cheap , plus I dont have to bother going all the way there to shop. Its good for my health too as I can avoid Swine Flu , you know my Tesco is the place to be to catch it lol 😱

?4?! I can't stretch that far :D Not only do you avoid swine flu though, you also avoid hitting the floor! 😱

?4?! I can't stretch that far :D Not only do you avoid swine flu though, you also avoid hitting the floor! 😱

Hahaha yeah good point Twin !!! the floor in there and my face are old friends lol 😱 Plus I have saved money ... if I went to the shop Id buy lots of c*** I dont really need as its on offer !! Ive got enough shampoos and shower gel to last a life time 😱
I cant wait to eat my Prawns now though Mmmm I ve craved them for days since you said about them ... Oh nooooo I forgot mushrooms !!! Grrr FFS
Hmm I wonder if I can add to my order ? I'll check now I think lol

Hahaha yeah good point Twin !!! the floor in there and my face are old friends lol 😱 Plus I have saved money ... if I went to the shop Id buy lots of c*** I dont really need as its on offer !! Ive got enough shampoos and shower gel to last a life time 😱
I cant wait to eat my Prawns now though Mmmm I ve craved them for days since you said about them ... Oh nooooo I forgot mushrooms !!! Grrr FFS
Hmm I wonder if I can add to my order ? I'll check now I think lol

haha im like that, ive got a bathroom full of shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste etc that ive collected when studd is on offer :D

oh noo, yeah hopefully they can add that on for you! goodluck lol. hmm im hungry, time for lunch.

haha im like that, ive got a bathroom full of shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste etc that ive collected when studd is on offer :D

oh noo, yeah hopefully they can add that on for you! goodluck lol. hmm im hungry, time for lunch.

Grrr no Ive left it too late they are doing my shopping for me now :D
hahaha Im sooo lazy , this is the first time Ive ever shopped for food online though , its usually shoes and clothes from ASOS lol :D Enjoy your lunch !! Im 6.1 now woooo , I'll be happy to stay aroung the 6's or worse case 10 lol

Grrr no Ive left it too late they are doing my shopping for me now :D
hahaha Im sooo lazy , this is the first time Ive ever shopped for food online though , its usually shoes and clothes from ASOS lol :D Enjoy your lunch !! Im 6.1 now woooo , I'll be happy to stay aroung the 6's or worse case 10 lol

ASOS!! you are making me wish I had money, really need some new clothes!

woo well done. Ive bounced back to 12.9 🙄 just about to have lunch so i'll add a few units on.

ASOS!! you are making me wish I had money, really need some new clothes!

woo well done. Ive bounced back to 12.9 🙄 just about to have lunch so i'll add a few units on.

Hmm at least you can add a correction to your lunch Bolus rather than another injection though so thats no too bad . 🙂 I dont think I'll bother with lunch , it will spoil my tea for me if I do.

Hmm at least you can add a correction to your lunch Bolus rather than another injection though so thats no too bad . 🙂 I dont think I'll bother with lunch , it will spoil my tea for me if I do.

fair enough, enjoy that salad 🙂 i just had veggie burgers, mushrooms and an egg again - it looks so unappealing on the plate without any carbs lol, but it tastes good.

On saturday i'm going for a picnic and everyone is bringing lots of nice good, im bound to fall off the wagon lol, i'll just try not to eat tooo many carbs, but allow myself some I think!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back