No Carbers/ low Carbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good good northerner, that's what I like to hear - I make my own too.

Ive got a headache :( probably because of my comedown from not being under 15 friday & saturday and waking to 5 today. Ive just had an omelette and salad for lunch, i'm just hoping that i'm not randomly high before dinner because that would be really annoying grr.

hmm about 3 hours after lunch and i'm 8.5, not bad! Could be better though grr!

hmm about 3 hours after lunch and i'm 8.5, not bad! Could be better though grr!

That good, I'd be happy with that, if the novorpaid last 4 hours in you it's got 1 more hour to bring you down to target 🙂

I'll hop out of this thread now, as my jackets potato is cooking 😉

That good, I'd be happy with that, if the novorpaid last 4 hours in you it's got 1 more hour to bring you down to target 🙂

I'll hop out of this thread now, as my jackets potato is cooking 😉

Yes very true, i havent made dinner yet so i'll see if it has come down anymore just before I eat.

Haha! I'll probably be having some carbs for dinner, just not too many 🙂

Hello . well I've had another good reading 😱 a 5.4 pre meal reading !! OMG 😱 . I've had Prawn salad and shhhh a small bread roll , thats me evicted from my own thread hehehe :D

wow well done twin!! have u done anything different to get such good levels??

wow well done twin!! have u done anything different to get such good levels??

No I dont think so :confused: just started drinking ? Yay the cure for Diabetes !! binge drinking !! ha only joking. No nothing different , I have upped my Levemir by 2 units but I only just did that so it wont have taken effect yet. I'm puzzled ???

No I dont think so :confused: just started drinking ? Yay the cure for Diabetes !! binge drinking !! ha only joking. No nothing different , I have upped my Levemir by 2 units but I only just did that so it wont have taken effect yet. I'm puzzled ???

haha thats funny because ive noticed the day after ive been drinking heavily my levels are really good 😉 not whilst i drink though, they go up to the 20s!😱

haha thats funny because ive noticed the day after ive been drinking heavily my levels are really good 😉 not whilst i drink though, they go up to the 20s!😱

Weird isnt it , drink ... get lower sugar levels but bugger up your liver !! 😱

hehe i hate other needles, but my needles are fine 😉
For now I would rather do as many injections as needed too.

Hmm where has munjeeta been? bet she's been eating loads of carbs so is avoiding the thread 😉

Hmm good point twin , where is she ? deflected to Carboholics Anonymous ?

Munjeeta !! come back we will forgive you your Carb sins 😉

Haha... SOrry guys, been AWOL this weekend. Too much wine and long train journeys... Avoiding testing but when I have the levels have actually been ok. I shudder to think what they were doing in between though. It looks like I've missed some conversations though... I will make sure I read everything!

Hi Munjeeta , and Twin.... and any lurkers 😛 Good levels again for me today !!! I think Ive stumbled across Northerners cure 😉 Well I've had low normal levels and one 3+ hypo , so all good for me today Woooo 😱 And mysteriously its since Ive been eating more , weird :confused: Hows things going for you guys today?

Hi Munjeeta , and Twin.... and any lurkers, Good levels again for me today !!! I think Ive stumbled across Northerners cure Well I've had low normal levels and one 3+ hypo , so all good for me today Woooo 😱 And mysteriously its since Ive been eating more , weird. Hows things going for you guys today?

Wow well done twin, eating regularly definitely helps I think 🙂 Have you still had to take quite a lot of insulin?

I woke up to 5.4 (woo) and now about three hours after lunch im 10.3 - I didnt know the exact amount of carbs, so that isnt too bad.

Ive only got one test strip left again though 🙄

Wow well done twin, eating regularly definitely helps I think 🙂 Have you still had to take quite a lot of insulin?

I woke up to 5.4 (woo) and now about three hours after lunch im 10.3 - I didnt know the exact amount of carbs, so that isnt too bad.

Ive only got one test strip left again though 🙄

Twin !!! no test strips !!?? , umm me two 😱 ive got 2 left , I need to get my script tomorrow . Still good levels so far , no Im not taking more Insulin , less now if anything . Any news from Munjeeta ?

Hehe oops, yeah I need to go and get them tomorrow, urgh the effort :D Luckily I discovered they now do online ordering woo, so on friday night I ordered what I need so just need to collect it now.

Haven't seen munjeeta, guess she is busy pretending to be a lion or whatever it is she does 😉

Hehe oops, yeah I need to go and get them tomorrow, urgh the effort :D Luckily I discovered they now do online ordering woo, so on friday night I ordered what I need so just need to collect it now.

Haven't seen munjeeta, guess she is busy pretending to be a lion or whatever it is she does 😉

Hahaha a Lion ?? :confused: hey not fair I cant order mine online or by phone , I have to go in to the surgery :(

she is doing the lion king production lol.

Have you checked on the surgery's website? Mine has only just started doing it and i'm amazed they have managed it 😉

Hey girls,

The Boots near me always offer to get me my script for me, they have a deal with a number of surgeries, might be worth a look Addict?

I had a low carb tea, omlette and salad! Mmmmmmm.

Good to read you're all got good numbers these past few days.

Hey girls,

The Boots near me always offer to get me my script for me, they have a deal with a number of surgeries, might be worth a look Addict?

I had a low carb tea, omlette and salad! Mmmmmmm.

Good to read you're all got good numbers these past few days.

hey I had an omlette and salad too lol , very healthy 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back