No Carbers/ low Carbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
A.M. - your not really keeping to the rules you set out are you? How on earth can you 'forget' to eat? Hunger pangs would have kicked in surely?
I am very concerned about your health A.M. - i think your starving yourself.
Please go to see your doctor asap - and demand to be referred to a diabetic team!
It is little wonder your levels are erratic A.M. I seriously hope you dont get an illness - even a cold could possibly put you into hospital at this rate. Its just playing russian rulette with your health.
I am not trying to upset you - but i think you would benefit from speaking to someone about these issues as your doing yourself possibly long term harm.
If you were mine - i would be extremely worried about you. Please start to eat - you need food to stay alive!😱Bev xxx

Hi Bev , I am being referred back to the hospital , just waiting for the appointment now. Umm I dont get hunger pangs I'm affraid after all my years as an anorexic , I learned to shut them off. Dont worry I'm defo not going down that path again !! i am making a concious effort to eat at least 3 small meals from now on. I am not offended or upset by the way Bev !!! thanks for caring !!! 🙂🙂 It takes an awful lot to upset or offend me , and I always except advice !! xxx

Oh A.M. - I am so sorry - i honestly didnt know about your anorexia. If i had known - i wouldnt have said anything as i realise that it is an illness in its own right.
But i am so pleased that your making an effort to eat more! Also brilliant news that your waiting for an appointment for the hospital. Please let us know when it comes through and if you need any help with the questions etc - i am sure you will get loads from the lovely people on here (and me if i can):DBev x

Oh A.M. - I am so sorry - i honestly didnt know about your anorexia. If i had known - i wouldnt have said anything as i realise that it is an illness in its own right.
But i am so pleased that your making an effort to eat more! Also brilliant news that your waiting for an appointment for the hospital. Please let us know when it comes through and if you need any help with the questions etc - i am sure you will get loads from the lovely people on here (and me if i can):DBev x

Bev its ok , really it is !! talking about it and having it out in the open if half of the cure :D I am well over that stage of my life now , I think stress and my best friend killing himself started that phase , its well and truly over now. I am very open about it as I think things like this should be discussed openly. Alot of young girls fall in to the Anorexia trap and people just dont realise how easy it is , and how vunerable young girls are , mine started in my late teens and i had it until a couple of years ago. ( although i doubt you are ever really cured ) thank you again for your help and advice Bev its all appreciated!!

TWIN, I didn't know about this :( I'm glad you are over it! Even more reason to try eating though, so i'm glad you are making a conscious effort 🙂

So far this weekend I haven't had a reading under 15. I have been binge eating!! I don't know what's wrong with me :( After the weekend i'm going to try really hard to be good and I REALLY need to get back to the exercise again or i'm going to ruin all my hard work.

hehe no potatoes then, that's fine. how was the chicken?? i went to see transformers 2 lol, it was alright I suppose 🙄

Yes the chicken was lovely thanks , and im having a nice cold lager (well another one ) Steff went to see that the other week and said is was rubbish , ive not seen it yet but i enjoyed the first one . 🙂🙂

Yes the chicken was lovely thanks , and im having a nice cold lager (well another one ) Steff went to see that the other week and said is was rubbish , ive not seen it yet but i enjoyed the first one . 🙂🙂

if you liked the first one you will probably like the second, it just isnt really my thing. I just went because I had nothing better to do lol.

I really feel like a cold beer but we only ever have gin in this place grr lol

if you liked the first one you will probably like the second, it just isnt really my thing. I just went because I had nothing better to do lol.

I really feel like a cold beer but we only ever have gin in this place grr lol

Hey thats a fair swap !! ive got a fridge full of Carling if you want that ? I'd defo prefer gin 🙂🙂 Yeah Ive got the first film on Dvd , I thought it was brilliant .

Hey thats a fair swap !! ive got a fridge full of Carling if you want that ? I'd defo prefer gin 🙂🙂 Yeah Ive got the first film on Dvd , I thought it was brilliant .

YAY let's swap 🙂 Ive got loads of gin and even some tonic too 😉

YAY let's swap 🙂 Ive got loads of gin and even some tonic too 😉

Okies Twin its a deal . you can keep the tonic though lol , just neat for me im affaid 😱 Oooopss , Ummm CARBS , phew back to the subject in hand lol 😉

wow you are hardcore when it comes to spirits!! I have to disguise the taste of them because im not a fan lol. Although I love martini & lemonade but ive recently discovered that it's really nice just on the rocks. It is so sweet though im not sure it counts as a hardcore spirit lol

wow you are hardcore when it comes to spirits!! I have to disguise the taste of them because im not a fan lol. Although I love martini & lemonade but ive recently discovered that it's really nice just on the rocks. It is so sweet though im not sure it counts as a hardcore spirit lol

Yes I do like spirits but Im drinking a Carling at the moment which is hardly hardcore 😱 Mmm Martini is nice if you are already drunk lol

Yes I do like spirits but Im drinking a Carling at the moment which is hardly hardcore 😱 Mmm Martini is nice if you are already drunk lol

haha Noone likes Martini :D I like it cos its sweet and doesnt taste too alcoholic 😉

Hey I thought you only drank occasionally? 😉 you are worse than me this weekend lol

haha Noone likes Martini :D I like it cos its sweet and doesnt taste too alcoholic 😉

Hey I thought you only drank occasionally? 😉 you are worse than me this weekend lol

I rarely drink , but when I do , well I sort of think what the hell and carry on drinking 😱

good old binge drinking, it's the only way to do it :D:D

Ha ha yeah defo binge drinking is the way forward ! 😱 Shhh you are trying to get me told off by Northerner !! 😱

Ha ha yeah defo binge drinking is the way forward ! 😱 Shhh you are trying to get me told off by Northerner !! 😱

I'm watching you and taking notes!😉

Just to get slightly back on topic, I had a low-carb tea last night (well, for me anyway). I had cauliflower cheese. It felt strange dosing under 10 units for my evening meal!🙂

I'm watching you and taking notes!😉

Just to get slightly back on topic, I had a low-carb tea last night (well, for me anyway). I had cauliflower cheese. It felt strange dosing under 10 units for my evening meal!🙂

Hey thats a good start , I love cauliflower cheese Mmmm , homemade I hope Northerner ? the shop bought ones are full of hidden nasties 😱 I think I might make one tomorrow I really fancy it now , thanks for the idea , thats the first thing to eat I've actually fancied for a while ! I'm having Prawn salad today , Ive just come back from Tesco with all my fresh salad stuff 🙂
Numbers wise I'm in the 6's so far today , I'm just trying to keep them nice and steady for the rest of the day now , one day at a time lol

Mmm I had cauliflower cheese on friday night! I woke to 5 today so im hoping today's levels will be better *fingers crossed*

Nice to hear 6's and 5's from you both! Yes, I make practically all my own meals. Shop-bought meals are expensive, full of rubbish and about a third the portion size I would normally eat...😱😉

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back