HOW MUCH EXERCISE DO YOU DO?

Managed quarter of mile hoped to build it up slowly,can tell don't use em at gym,x

Struggling do quarter of a mile lorraine can tell don't use em at the gym,hope to build it up tho,x
You could do something like the couch to 5k programme on your running machine to build up. We are following the one you programme, but there are loads of couch to 5k apps.

I would like to lorraine have lot of problems with me knee though.need to ask doctor for some injections see if that works,x

You could do something like the couch to 5k programme on your running machine to build up. We are following the one you programme, but there are loads of couch to 5k apps.
Just down loaded the one you app lorraine gonna try it out on way gym tonight,x

Going to be first day back at the gym for me after having 3 days of after pulling my back,going to start that couch to 5k on way down,lose a few more cals,

Going to be first day back at the gym for me after having 3 days of after pulling my back,going to start that couch to 5k on way down,lose a few more cals,
Give it a go, if your knees hurt too much then speak to doctor. I found it really hard the first couple of weeks, then seemed easier, then harder again. we are currently on week 8 which should be 28 mins of running, but she made us do 30 on Monday morning as it meant we finished at a good point. Will see what she has in store for us on Wednesday which is our next session.

Give it a go, if your knees hurt too much then speak to doctor. I found it really hard the first couple of weeks, then seemed easier, then harder again. we are currently on week 8 which should be 28 mins of running, but she made us do 30 on Monday morning as it meant we finished at a good point. Will see what she has in store for us on Wednesday which is our next session.
Your doing really well with this lorraine 30 mins of running,keep it up,I hope I'll be 8 weeks behind you,lol,x

2 mile bike ride
29.1 km on exercise bike
Plus weights
4.5 mile walk

2 mile bike ride
29.1 km on exercise bike
Plus weights
4.5 mile walk
That is a lot in one day. I have done a 45 min Pilates class today, then tomorrow is a running day again.

Good on you lorraine keep it up,go to gym 5 days a week but finding it hard to get back into running, don't know how you do it,x

Think I'm going to try it first jogging on spot then when I fished course do it outside and build up slowly,x

Well at the moment I am walking at least 7km per day between the 2 factories rather than be driven. The distance is about 1.5kms one way.
Plus the other walking I do I am averaging around 13,000 steps each day much to my amazement.

Well at the moment I am walking at least 7km per day between the 2 factories rather than be driven. The distance is about 1.5kms one way.
Plus the other walking I do I am averaging around 13,000 steps each day much to my amazement.
walking is good and that is a fair distance daily.

Easy day for me yesterday 118 mins at gym which included 14 km on exercise bike 2000m on rowing machine rest lifting weights 10 mins on cross trainer 2 mile bike ride to gym and back 1 mile with dogs plus girly chores

Easy day for me yesterday 118 mins at gym which included 14 km on exercise bike 2000m on rowing machine rest lifting weights 10 mins on cross trainer 2 mile bike ride to gym and back 1 mile with dogs plus girly chores
If that was an easy day, I am wondering what you do on a hard day.

If that was an easy day, I am wondering what you do on a hard day.
You wouldn't think it with size of me lorraine was 15 and half stone about 2/3 months ago now I am 14,3 2 week ago 49 year old but fitter than 18 yr old daughter who is always at gym,lol,x

Had a real easy day today just 2 mile with dogs plus girly chores

Had a real easy day today just 2 mile with dogs plus girly chores
They aren't really girly chores though, you may say that as there are females in the household but for single men it's an everyday part of life lol xx

They aren't really girly chores though, you may say that as there are females in the household but for single men it's an everyday part of life lol xx
So true Kaylz, I call lots of stuff girly like mayonnaise instead of salad creme,tea instead of coffee, etc,xx I bet all the mayo and tea lovers gang up on me now, lol xx

Trying to do two 30 minutes walks a day I start the heart rehab 5th of June 6weeks gym classes so they can monitor my progress without putting to much strain on my heart to quickly. Then I can start exercising properly. Planning on getting a bike and making the most of our sports club membership pool and gym lots of classes I can join.

Back