HOW MUCH EXERCISE DO YOU DO?

Hi Martin and wirralass I got very lucky the yoga is straight facing my house at community centre how good is that
Oh thats great news Heath ~ at least its a tad shorter to walk there than your regular 9miles eh? Hope you enjoy your first class. You will let us know how you get on wont you?🙂
WL

I will let you know exercise is thanks to the dogs who I have to take out separately otherwise my exercise would be zero

Only 4 mile walk raining most of today if it wasn't for my little fur babies they'd be no exercise at all.lol

5.2 mile walk with the doggies knee not played up for about a week and 1St yoga class 1 week today so it's all good at the moment

Just 3 mile walk for me and general household duties( and yes I am house trained,lol)

Now that I am recovering from a virus that has been holding me back I'm back to triathlon training in earnest. Yesterday, 1 hour session in the weights gym before work, after work 1,500 metre swim, today 28 mile bike ride. Next event is the Brigg Sprint Triathlon. Really looking forward to it.

Now that I am recovering from a virus that has been holding me back I'm back to triathlon training in earnest. Yesterday, 1 hour session in the weights gym before work, after work 1,500 metre swim, today 28 mile bike ride. Next event is the Brigg Sprint Triathlon. Really looking forward to it.
Good to hear your health has improved Chris ~ still, you must be very fit to be able to continue with your training so soon after the virus. Please excuse my ignorance but what exactly is the Brigg Sprint Triathlon and when will you be competing?
WL

Only 4 mile walk raining most of today if it wasn't for my little fur babies they'd be no exercise at all.lol
This made me smile. I was told to do more exercise when I was diagnosed last September. I started walking further with the dog. When I took her to the vet for a six month check in January the nurse was well pleased that she had lost weight. Not only my health is benefitting it seems 🙂

This made me smile. I was told to do more exercise when I was diagnosed last September. I started walking further with the dog. When I took her to the vet for a six month check in January the nurse was well pleased that she had lost weight. Not only my health is benefitting it seems 🙂
Definitely made me fitter and help me lose weight been a lot more active since had dogs

4.4 mile for me a few more calories lost,but a lot more put back on last night

"Please excuse my ignorance but what exactly is the Brigg Sprint Triathlon and when will you be competing?"

Brigg is a market town in North Lincolnshire, the triathlon is to be held on Sunday 29th April. The pool based sprint consists of a 400 metre swim, a 20k bike ride and a 5k run. These are great entry level events for absolute beginners but there are also experienced triathletes who do them seriously fast. I find them great fun to do, unlike the longer events there is only a minimal amount of suffering involved. I set my best time for this distance 1:15:57 at Goole in 2015. The best time on the day was 52:55

Last edited:
"Please excuse my ignorance but what exactly is the Brigg Sprint Triathlon and when will you be competing?"

Brigg is a market town in North Lincolnshire, the triathlon is to be held on Sunday 29th April. The pool based sprint consists of a 400 metre swim, a 20k bike ride and a 5k run. These are great entry level events for absolute beginners but there are also experienced triathletes who do them seriously fast. I find them great fun to do, unlike the longer events there is only a minimal amount of suffering involved. I set my best time for this distance 1:15:57 at Goole in 2015. The best time on the day was 52:55
Thank you Chris and good luck for the 29 April. Reading your statistics it sounds like you'll finish this event in good time. Please update after the event wont you?

Only 1 mile today with each dog,been in garden digging holes for fence post

For the last week been doing 3 to 4 mile with dogs 2 mile walk to gym and back and 1 and half hours in gym daily doing cardio

For the last week been doing 3 to 4 mile with dogs 2 mile walk to gym and back and 1 and half hours in gym daily doing cardio
I reckon you should be feeling quite fit now with all that exercise Heath. Well done you! How's your weight and oh, have you started Yoga yet?
WL

I reckon you should be feeling quite fit now with all that exercise Heath. Well done you! How's your weight and oh, have you started Yoga yet?
WL
Feeling quite fit now done 3 half hours at gym tonight cycled 2 mile and walked the dogs 3 only lost 2lb since Sunday though but did have a binge though for 3 days,x oh yoga I'm booked in for that on Sunday the class is only £2 at pure gym,x

QUOTE="Heath o, post: 816788, member: 21475"]Feeling quite fit now done 3 half hours at gym tonight cycled 2 mile and walked the dogs 3 only lost 2lb since Sunday though but did have a binge though for 3 days,x oh yoga I'm booked in for that on Sunday the class is only £2 at pure gym,x[/QUOTE]
Good to here !

Feeling quite fit now done 3 half hours at gym tonight cycled 2 mile and walked the dogs 3 only lost 2lb since Sunday though but did have a binge though for 3 days,x oh yoga I'm booked in for that on Sunday the class is only £2 at pure gym,x
I find my weight loss does not actually match the amount of exercise I do. But you do seem to be doing plenty of exercise.

You feel good when you achieve do you not ? 😎

Back