Guess Northie's peak BG on his day of indulgence

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could have melted the chocolate on the cheese on toast, if that is what it is!

If it's not too late to predict I'll say 11.9 unless you have 9 pints of beer!😉

The eclair was positively divine!!! I'm still salivating and have another one for later one! :D

DSCF0423.jpg

i thought that was a left over sausage from brekky !!

fair do's, surely that breaky pic was taken half eaten, gotta have more than one egg!?

I love eggs I do!:D

noting the classic 70's plate ....:D

Ah! A woman with taste! 🙂 That plate is the one my parents bought me when I was going away to Uni in 1977. They were also only going to buy me one mug, but I persuaded them to buy four in case I met anyone who wanted to be my friend! 🙂 I've still got one of the teaspoons I was bought too - other got lost in 1998 behind the sink at my flat in Folkestone. The smaller, green plate was half-inched from the Hall of Residence dining hall...:D

hubby had a look at pic and thought it was a battered sauage ...i said no thats Tea !

Ah! A woman with taste! 🙂 That plate is the one my parents bought me when I was going away to Uni in 1977. They were also only going to buy me one mug, but I persuaded them to buy four in case I met anyone who wanted to be my friend! 🙂 I've still got one of the teaspoons I was bought too - other got lost in 1998 behind the sink at my flat in Folkestone. The smaller, green plate was half-inched from the Hall of Residence dining hall...:D

Those were the days when you could leave university with piles of crockery as a memento. These days students have to make do with piles of debt (oh happy days!).

Andy 🙂

Those were the days when you could leave university with piles of crockery as a memento. These days students have to make do with piles of debt (oh happy days!).

Andy 🙂

Indeed! I have a spoon and a fork too, but no knife. I was ?140 in debt when I left Uni. Mind you, that's probably about ?500,000 in today's money! 😉

Bit worrying, but your meals look pretty average to me 😉 well not quite but if I was having a day off i'd do more snacking :D

?140??? I'm probably about ?24,000 more in debt than that, but I prefer not to check...

ewwww poor pasty has been covered in gravy 😱 lol

Yeah I totally agree. Gravy is for pies and they are very different things 😉

Where have you put all the food today! I'm still drooling over your breakfast.😛

I couldnt agree more Steph - you never never never never never put gravy on pasties!😱Bev

I do! Anyway, it was a Ginsters, so not a real pasty! 🙂

Katie - I think the main thing for me today has been the huge fat content of all my meals, something I never eat in such quantities and certainly not on the same day! I thought I would be snacking more too. Have had a few jelly babies, but on the whole I think the fat must have kept me feeling full longer.

Alan how are you feeling right now? has anything took any efect on you at all, r.e bloating.

Ive just been out for dinner and ended up having roast dinner (with roast potatoes and a yorkshire pudding) and a HUGE raspberry crumble sundae. Totally broke my diet grr! Oh well, at least it entertained me for over an hour and i'm no longer starving. I had only had a bowl of porridge all day before that. No treats for me this weekend ow *sigh*.

Katie - I think the main thing for me today has been the huge fat content of all my meals, something I never eat in such quantities and certainly not on the same day! I thought I would be snacking more too. Have had a few jelly babies, but on the whole I think the fat must have kept me feeling full longer.

Yeah guess your meals have been pretty fatty :D I would have skipped lunch and snacked on sweets! 😉

I do! Anyway, it was a Ginsters, so not a real pasty! 🙂

When you say gingsters - do you mean a lump of fat and salt!😱I think you need to have salads and fruit tomorrow Northey.😱🙂Bev

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back