Group 7-day waking average?

According to my Libre great levels until 3am but then it steadily went up to 12.3. I think the antibiotics and Gastroparesis are a bad combination.

5.9 and me I'm tackling the backyard forest today, I've got a lovely nettle patch with a tv aerial embedded in it. It was left for us as a "present" by the previous occupier didn't know you could grow tv aerials.o_O Anyhow fun in the sun and kids running rampant its gona be fantastic

5.9 and me I'm tackling the backyard forest today, I've got a lovely nettle patch with a tv aerial embedded in it. It was left for us as a "present" by the previous occupier didn't know you could grow tv aerials.o_O Anyhow fun in the sun and kids running rampant its gona be fantastic
It'll be warm work, by all accounts! Have fun! :D I've been left a pile of broken concrete which I think was supposed to be some sort of post-modernist rock garden feature 😱 Surprisingly, I don't have any nettles or dock leafs in my garden, they used to be the main weeds when I lived in Yorkshire.

7.7 this morning :(

Morning all. A 10.6 for me this morning. Washing to be done and grass to be cut. My OH will be taking his Model T for a spin today as he's got to make sure it's ok for doing a friend's sons prom in a couple of weeks time.

Good morning 11.3. But I was caution with my bolus last night after guesstimating my tapas which included chunks of bread with aioli 🙂

Good morning, 6.6 this morning n trying to be sunny. Bloods tomorrow so soon know how meds have done And back to work as well. Have a good day everyone

5.8 for me as I start bland food Sunday in readiness for Tuesday's colonoscopy!
Followed by Thursday's retinal screening and foot tickle...😳

5.8 for me as I start bland food Sunday in readiness for Tuesday's colonoscopy!
Followed by Thursday's retinal screening and foot tickle...😳
Good luck for it all amigo.

You could make nettle tea... Not sure if they have to be specific nettles though.

Morning All, 7.1 for me. Sunny blue sky here, getting ready for next Saturday and all the pretty summer dresses coming out.
Good luck Caroig, Amigo

Morning All, 7.1 for me. Sunny blue sky here, getting ready for next Saturday and all the pretty summer dresses coming out.
Good luck Caroig, Amigo
Thanks Alan. Looking forward to Saturday in Glasgow. Lippy and frock at the ready

Morning all! Slightly higher this morning at 6.3. Probably a result of last night's home made curry. I did have 2 chipatis.:D

Good morning all and a sunny 6.2 here 🙂
Thriller was fantastic. Brought back memories of seeing MJ in my younger days!
Good luck for tests this week carolg and Amigo!

Good morning all and a sunny 6.2 here 🙂
Thriller was fantastic. Brought back memories of seeing MJ in my younger days!
Good luck for tests this week carolg and Amigo!
Glad you enjoyed it. I went to see simply red in December, couldn't get over how great it was

Good morning.🙂 6.2 today. Think the lurgy is still hanging on & causing my higher morning readings.:(

Back