Group 7-day waking average?

I'm at 5.1 this morning - pleasingly back on track! Stepping up exercise programme from this weekend to try to shift the last stone I want to lose
Budge up, Greg, I'll join you on the 5.1 step today :D

Good morning all 🙂 and 6.7 today

Morning 6.2 today. Now come on folks let's have a no whole number day 🙂

It's been warm here for the last week or so and apparently we're in for more so I'm casting my clout now that May is out and pulling out the sundress today...so apologies for the snow that will fall in the Northwest of England today 😉

Morning 6.2 today. Now come on folks let's have a no whole number day 🙂

It's been warm here for the last week or so and apparently we're in for more so I'm casting my clout now that May is out and pulling out the sundress today...so apologies for the snow that will fall in the Northwest of England today 😉
Ooh! Might bring out my sundress too, I think I've got the legs for it! 🙂

Good morning all 🙂 and 6.9 here.
Off to London to see Thriller for hubbys birthday so hoping for good weather as lots of walking! Neither of us are tube fans if time allows.

Morning all. 10.6 for me today. Not much planned for today apart from helping my OH put up a new fence at his mum's.

Good morning all 🙂 and 6.9 here.
Off to London to see Thriller for hubbys birthday so hoping for good weather as lots of walking! Neither of us are tube fans if time allows.
Have a great day Linda 🙂 Should stay dry 🙂

A 6.3 for me. Tomorrow I will be having mainly picolax and senocot! :( Or is that Monday? Must have another look at the poop juice destructions.

Morning all, 6.8 for me, Hope the weather holds out up here for next week, its been great this week 26 on Thursday. I promise to get a pic of Northerner's hot dog legs in his summer dress.

Good morning 🙂 it's a 5. zero for me today.
Hhmm what to wear with my plaster cast choices, choices.......

Have a lovely day out Linda 🙂

Morning all, 6.8 for me, Hope the weather holds out up here for next week, its been great this week 26 on Thursday. I promise to get a pic of Northerner's hot dog legs in his summer dress.
You wearing a " Scottish man skirt" Alan???

A little ditty for northerner as he contemplates today's attire!

'Should I get out the mini or maxi or smock.
I feel heat in that sun, it's time for my frock.
The cool feel of gingham or cotton or silk
But look at my legs, they're the white shade of milk.
And where is that razor or hair zapping cream,
Want pins to be proud of, a sleek limb like dream.
A quick look in the mirror, proudly smooth down the fabric,
Oh hell thats not good...in fact it's quite tragic!' :D

That's brilliant, Amigo.🙂

Morning everyone. 5.5 for me today & 6.7 for the wife. I'm wondering if her meds are causing her slightly elevated levels. She is normally in the 4's.

You wearing a " Scottish man skirt" Alan???
I live in Scotland but I'm definitely English. If a photo of me (in a man skirt) ever got back to my old rugby club they would disown me.

I live in Scotland but I'm definitely English. If a photo of me (in a man skirt) ever got back to my old rugby club they would disown me.
Ahhh. Well that will be that then. He he

I got a 6.1 this morning

Back