Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning 🙂 6.2 for me today after a bit of a lie-in 🙂
Snap! Same as yesterday too. Although the lie in has made me late for work... 😉

4.9 for me today, back in my usual habits so all on track. Dentist first thing for wisdom tooth extraction so probably no good for the rest of the day!

Woke up on colonoscopy day with a 5.8 and feeling deeply anxious. Just back now and all went very well, not painful and no sinister nasties detected 🙂

I wouldn't dare test now because I was so famished, I've had some treats to celebrate including a chocolate, fresh cream choux bun. But I'm not bothered because it's over! :D😛🙂

Glad to hear it, Amigo, you deserve the biggest, creamiest choux bun you can find :D !

A nice 5.3 for me today.

In Spain, as long as you don't hang it out on the plain, you should be OK 😉
I shouldn't think there's any rain on the plain today - it's scorchio! Just got washing in, and it's like toast - I daren't fold anything in case it snaps.🙄
Glad your colonoscopy is over, Amigo.🙂

I'm pretty good with chioux buns. Don't spike me much at all. Now, Belgian buns, that's a bit different.:D

Morning all 6.6 for me, Roll on Saturday

How do I insert a photo, anyone?🙂

Good morning 🙂 and 6.7 after a night shift.
How do I insert a photo, anyone?🙂
Well Bloden on the couple of times I sent a pic I clicked on upload a file which is under the box you type in then choose file from there. It seemed to work! Looking forward to your pic! 🙂

Good morning 🙂 and 6.7 after a night shift.

Well Bloden on the couple of times I sent a pic I clicked on upload a file which is under the box you type in then choose file from there. It seemed to work! Looking forward to your pic! 🙂
Oh yeah, der, didn't see that. Thanks!🙂

Back