Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all. A rounded 10 for me today.

Good morning. Between 5.9 & 6.1 today.:D My levels have been slightly elevated since returning from holiday. Wondering if tiredness is to blame, or maybe that slice of pizza l had on holiday is catching up with me.:D

Good morning all 🙂 and 6.6 after a night shift. Off to bed now then family round for a rather wet bbq!

A lovely 5.1 today (5.5 yesterday).

A 6.5 for me after a bad night. Over-used my shoulder yesterday and I paid for it! :(

Get better soon Lynn & AJ

Sorry you had a grim night Khskel. Hope your treatment is going well
Thank you Amigo. 8.2 for me this morning.

Hello! I'm back from a long weekend away, rocking & rolling around Liverpool... and what a gorgeous bank holiday it was in that part of the country too 🙂. The last 3 morning readings were 5.8, 6.8 and 7.8. My meter seems to quite like .8's 😛

Hoping the upwards trend doesn't continue tomorrow, although i just scored a pre dinner 4.8 (yes, another .8!), and the lowest reading of the weekend so hopefully that's a good sign.

Hello! I'm back from a long weekend away, rocking & rolling around Liverpool... and what a gorgeous bank holiday it was in that part of the country too 🙂. The last 3 morning readings were 5.8, 6.8 and 7.8. My meter seems to quite like .8's 😛

Hoping the upwards trend doesn't continue tomorrow, although i just scored a pre dinner 4.8 (yes, another .8!), and the lowest reading of the weekend so hopefully that's a good sign.
Hope you can break the 8s sequence and get a House Special 5.2 tomorrow! Well done on running the R&R! 🙂

Good morning folks - 7.6 for me today.

Snots seem to be diminishing and sore throat has gone - still snored like a bull calving according to my DH!

I know - it even woke me up! 😱

My DH isn't surprised! :(

Very soon is really very soon - tomorrow morning bright and early we will be installed in our new home for the next couple of months and off down the A1 - we are both quite excited about it all 😎

5.6 for me and neither twittering nor snoring got through to me. The alarm was most unwelcome this morning.

Good morning all 🙂 and 7.1 here
Happy holidays Lynn hope you get some sunshine. 🙂

Not if the forecast is to be believed Lindarose!! Thunderstorms and rain for the foreseeable future! Still we will keep heading south and hope for the best 😉

Morning! A 5.8 for me & the lurgy is starting to get hold. Ache like buggery.

My DH isn't surprised! :(

Very soon is really very soon - tomorrow morning bright and early we will be installed in our new home for the next couple of months and off down the A1 - we are both quite excited about it all 😎
Ooooh, how exciting! Happy motoring, Lindarose.🙂 We used to have a camper van and had some fab adventures in it - I'm feeling all green at the gills.😛

Morning folks.🙂 A whopping 14.0 here. Ouch!

Back