Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning all 🙂
My fasting reading didn't happen this morning as I managed to not get enough blood on the last strip in the pot so got E-2! Then I wanted to drink my coffee in bed before going down for a new box of strips.
So my not fasting morning reading was (sorry Kooky) a 7.0!

Morning all, a surprising 4.5 this morning (and 5.3 yesterday).....all I can say is wow! I even wonder sometimes if meter was dodgy, but is says 'ok' when I use the tester strip that comes with it to check it's working alright :D

Good morning 7.1 for me which I am very pleased with as I had to guessestimate last night's dinner and I have an infection.

Good morning folks - 7.6 for me today.

Had some unexpected readings during the last few days during the day that is. Might be because of this stinking snotty nose and sore throat!!

Morning all, 6.7 for me, was at a BBQ last night had a few beers too. So happy with that. Hope you kick that cold into touch Lynn.

Morning all. 6.4 for me. Woke up in the early hours feeling a bit grim and 9.1 but all OK now.

Good morning folks - 7.6 for me today.

Had some unexpected readings during the last few days during the day that is. Might be because of this stinking snotty nose and sore throat!!
I hope that you feel better soon x

Morning everyone.🙂 6.2 today. Probably slightly elevated due to the severe lack of sleep over the last 36 hours.

Morning all, 10.6 for me this morning, i was 9.7 before bed and 9.8 at 3am.

A 6.5 for me after a bad night. Over-used my shoulder yesterday and I paid for it! :(

Get better soon Lynn & AJ

Sorry you had a grim night Khskel. Hope your treatment is going well

Good morning all 🙂 and 7.2 today.
Hope the aches and pains snots and sniffles soon go folks. And welcome back Mark 🙂

Her name is rio, girls on film, well it must be simon le-bon @ 8.1 and its a little bit naughty

Back