Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning folks - 7.5 for me today.

Morning all.🙂 Oh dear, 10.3 here and my fault. I was dropping fast at bedtime but must've overdone the snack...oops!🙄

Hope you're feeling more comfortable today, Amigo.🙂

Hiya! A nice round 5.0 for me this morning.🙂

5.4 here. Normality restored after being surprisingly on the high side all day yesterday, then finding my unused morning Lantus pen staring at me accusingly when I went to clear the kitchen before bed.

Budge up Bloden, can I share your step? 10.3 for me too today.

Morning all 7.8 for me, seams I'm in the 7's a lot since stopping the glic, might book in with doc to discuss.

Good morning all 🙂 and 6.7 today
Bright sunny start to the day.
How are you feeling Amigo? Hope you're in less pain.

Good morning all 🙂 and 6.7 today
Bright sunny start to the day.
How are you feeling Amigo? Hope you're in less pain.

Send some sun my way, the view out of my office window is grim today, normally have a nice view of St Pauls, but its hiding in the gloom today.

It's just so changeable at the moment Stitch. Yesterday was grey and rainy here. We've only got sun til midday but Ilé send you a few rays anyway 🙂

A better 6.4 for me after the doc gave me some heavy duty painkillers. Back to the fracture clinic today for a review so hopefully things are progressing well. Thanks for your good wishes x

Hope your appointment at the fracture clinic goes well Amigo. Sending very gentle hugs your way. X

Ooh *winces*, all the best for the fracture clinic, Amigo.

Another lovely round 5.0 for me today 🙂

Morning all 7.8 for me, seams I'm in the 7's a lot since stopping the glic, might book in with doc to discuss.
It seems a lot depends on what your numbers are during the day Alan. My DSN isn't concerned about the morning readings being a little elevated just as long as the daytime ones are within range.

Thanks Lynn, I seem to be pretty much 6 to 8 all day, which is strange in a way that I think that's high given where I've come from.

Back