Group 7-day waking average?

Try not to feel too despondent Amigo Sometimes we just get these random high (and low) readings despite doing/eating similar things.Its so frustrating You work really hard at this and I'm sure things will improve during the day 🙂

Thanks Linda, I'm sure you're right...breakfast usually brings it down so fingers crossed.

Enjoy your day everyone 😎

Still low yesterday in the heat, and this morning was 4.8.... But I've just been standing out in the garden in cool lovely RAIN! :D :D :D Love it! Yes!!

You're all doing better than me this morning...a 7.6 :confused:

Afternoon folks.🙂 You're not the highest, Amigo! 9.3 here.:confused:

I think it's cos I'm doing everything an hour later according to my body clock while I'm in Blighty, so I'm going to try getting up earlier tomoz...otherwise it's up with the Lantus.🙄

Hope you're all enjoying the weather!
Sorry to hear your ear's giving you gyp, Lindarose.

I think getting up later in the morning is affecting me too Bloden. I'm going to try and test as soon as I wake to see if it makes any difference.

Another hot one here together! But obviously nothing on Spain 😎

I think getting up later in the morning is affecting me too Bloden. I'm going to try and test as soon as I wake to see if it makes any difference.

Another hot one here together! But obviously nothing on Spain 😎

I'm in Swansea at the mo, Amigo - rain, sun, rain, sun - it's a proper wardrobe challenge! Bikini, wellies, pacamac - that should do the trick.😱

Morning 5.7 for me today 🙂

Hello a 4.4 today, haven't had that in a while 🙂

Good morning, 4.8 again today.

Good morning all 6.4 again today So yesterday wasn't a fluke! 🙂

I'm raising the averages today for all you successful 'low rollers' with a 6.9.

But at least it was under 7 😎

Well done Amigo on it being under 7🙂
6.2 for me this morning after a week of waking up in the 8's - BGs are a bit volatile at the moment and I did start developing an irrational hypo fear because they were dipping unexpectedly even when it wasn't warm - but I think that I'm back to normal now with regard to dealing with them🙂

Well done Amigo That's a good drop from yesterday We are all high flyers sometimes! 🙂

Evenin' all.🙂 5.2 for me today - got up earlier and it did the trick!😛

Morning 6.5 for me today. Going to try a snit more Tresiba, I'm guessing the lovely Lantus has now finally exited the building thank goodness so let the fine tuning begin :D

Back