Group 7-day waking average?

Morning 5.7 today and off to get my hair cut at last :D.

Enjoy the time off Lindarose, and glad the ear is behaving well and rallying like a trooper 🙂

A 7.4 for me this morning (which I don't much like!). Struggling with the nocturnal heat though due to other 'condition' which seems to have given me 'boiling blood syndrome' 😱

Glad your ear is progressing well Linda, your figures have held steady during it so good stuff! 🙂

And nice one this morning kooky! I want a 5!

4.3 this morning. a good base to start monitoring with my new Libre. it arrived on Friday, and I sat staring at it over the weekend, and rereading the instructions, and making excuses as to why it wasn't the right time to start..but this morning I took the plunge. so far so good.

Morning 5.7 today after an experiment with a small supper due to ravenous hunger (very unlike me, ravenous is my default state at lunch but never in the evening).

Good luck with the libre Robin, I hear good things about it so I'm sure it will be illuminating 🙂

Good morning all 6.8 today Been walking more past cpl days so hoping that will lower things 🙂

Morning from sunny South Wales.🙂 5.8 here.😛

How's the Libre, Robin?

Mine's still in its box. An afternoon reading the instructions, methinks, then full steam ahead tomorrow. 😛

6.9 on the meter this morning, 5.7 on the libre. it seems to undercut the meter reading by one most of the time, which is fine, because it's consistent. but it did mean I panicked a bit last night and had a small biscuit before bed. Ive had confirmation of the 3am dip which I always suspected, but it didn't quite take me into hypo territory last night. The interesting thing this morning was that I went to bring the bins in first thing, before breakfast, (and they're cumbersome and we have a long drive,) and my readings had shot up to 8.0 by the time I got in. So, Im having great fun with it already. I'm paranoid about dislodging it and wasting all the money, though, so I put a loose tubigrip over it for the night, and will keep that on for my exercise class this morning.
Bloden, go for it! and good luck.

6.8 on the meter, 5.9 on the libre. the libre showed a nice flattish line in the mid 5s, with a 3am and a 5am dip into the 4s, after which I started rising. I'm now 8. I don't think I normally get such a marked dawn phenomenon, it's probably the hot weather. my husband just said, 'You didn't exactly choose a typical week to start testing!'

Good morning all 🙂
Yes Robin you definitely picked a rather unusually warm week in UK to start testing! But it will be interesting to look back on the results. It really must be so useful to be able to chart exactly when bg changes are happening Good luck with continued use.
And 6.8 here today.

Good morning all 🙂
Yes Robin you definitely picked a rather unusually warm week in UK to start testing! But it will be interesting to look back on the results. It really must be so useful to be able to chart exactly when bg changes are happening Good luck with continued use.
And 6.8 here today.
Thank you, Linda Rose. it certainly is an eye opener. Using a weather analogy, with our unpredictable climate, testing with strips is like looking at four photographs of the sky taken at different times of day, and trying to guess whether it rained that day. using the libre is having a continuous video of the clouds coming and going all day and night.

Good morning 🙂 it's a new month House Special 5.2 for me today.

CGM information is fascinating behind the scenes stuff. I'm glad you are finding it helpful Robin. It doesn't really matter when you start monitoring, they'll always be something out there to affect D control!

A 6.8 for me today too (and the scales were very kind to me this morning! 🙂

Hoping I don't go all wobbly today again! 😱

Afternoon, 4.6 for me, and it's stayed low - I had a bit of a wobble in Waitrose, and scoffed a croissant when we came back. Even so it was 4.8 before lunch and 5.4 just now, 90 mins after (I forgot to do the 1 hour :< ). I guess it's the heat, like everyone else...I can't bear it and never have :(

Afternoon folks.🙂 9.5 this morning - with the heat?!! :confused:

Morning 6.2 today, the heat seems to keep me higher at night, and lower during the day. Weird, but fine by me coz I slept rather nicely 🙂

Morning 6.2 today, the heat seems to keep me higher at night, and lower during the day. Weird, but fine by me coz I slept rather nicely 🙂
6.0 today. the heat had the opposite effect on me, I was on the downward path all night, and had to treat hypos at midnight and 3am!

Good morning all And very good results ladies 🙂
Surprised but pleased with 6.4 this morning despite bad night again with ear

6.0 today. the heat had the opposite effect on me, I was on the downward path all night, and had to treat hypos at midnight and 3am!

Boo hiss! Two in one night is pants :(

Good morning all And very good results ladies 🙂
Surprised but pleased with 6.4 this morning despite bad night again with ear

Nice figure LR, hope the ear calms down 🙂

Back