Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all. 6.8 after going out for tea last night.
Currently sitting in bed on my phone, I never do that but I didn’t want to disturb the grandchildren by getting up, as it is I can hear them wandering about and chatting. Ah well, better get up and feed them.

Have a great day.
Persuade them to make you and Bri breakfast in bed.

Good morning everyone

BG was weird this morning. No matter what I tried, I couldn't get any blood out of my fingers. And, believe me, I tried. I tried over 20 times (and I mean over 20 times), washed my hands in hot water, did windmills with my arms, tried different fingers, different positions, turned the depth guage up to maximum, eventually I just got a tiny bit of blood and used that. So strange. Never had a problem before.

BG 4.8 not even an HS for all my troubles!

Yesterday I made a special wooden 'thing' to raise the church sound desk by an inch giving space for a metal tray hidden beneath to hold the magnetic names of the musicians/speakers. Not exactly art but it was fun to do.

Here's a picture of it

New-Featured-Image-1200-x-675.jpg

Ok that's not it. My contraption is too simple and dull to show here but it was very satisfying to plan and do (and I like art).

Today I do the sound for an official church practice at 7pm, a walk, possibly 2, simple tea

Have a great day today whatever you are doing

Last edited:
Morning all, 5.5 and 5.8 here. I’ve got a trial of the Dexcom One+ to see if I could cope with it, and generally using my phone and not a reader, so I overlapped it with my Libre for a day so I could get confidence in it before I fly solo.
So far so good, I managed the set up, which was a good start, and the readings are very close to the Libre in the mid range area, but higher st the top and lower at the bottom, and the algorithm seems more laggy, maybe it’ll improve.
One thing I need help with, though, There are warnings on all the alarms, 'You will not hear the alarms if your phone is set to silent'. So I set my phone to silent, because I wasn’t up for a disturbed night to start with, and was surprised to be rudely awakened by the signal loss alarm at 1am. unfortunately I’d got it set to one of the more strident tones, on the grounds that I’d need to hear it if I’d gone too far from my phone. So it blasted me out of bed, and woke OH as well! So what have I done wrong, to be getting alarms when my phone is on silent? (and I checked the setting, I had actually done it, and I didn’t get notifications from anything else). I can see that it’s very useful for it to override the silent setting, but why is it telling me it won’t?
I unset the signal loss alarm and went back to sleep. But later on i the night I got the low glucose alert, fair enough, I had hit 4.5, which is what I'd set it to, although my Libre was showing 5 and I didn’t feel hypo. I had a precautionary jellybaby, but the lag on the Dexcom meant that the low alarm went off twice more, just as I was going back to sleep. This is different from the Libre, on that, once the low alert has gone off, it doesn’t go off again until you’ve got above the target, which can be annoying on a walk, so I can see why the Dec does that, but it’s annoying at night, when you’re confident you’ve warded off a hypo, and you want to get back to sleep.
OK, rant over, So far, I prefer the Libre, it’s what I’m used to, and the reader is more convenient than having to lug my phone everywhere (I’m not a person who is welded to my smartphone) but so far, I think I could live with the Dexcom if I had to.

A 5.9 for me this morning. 🙂

Dez

Morning all. 4.2 on the last weekend before going back to work. Today i plan to clean and iron this morning and get the washing on the line so that this afternoon i can sit in the garden with my book. Then tomorrow...nothing but relaxing before the madness of rushing around trying to fit everything in starts all over again.

6.1 again on a rather cool Cornish morning. Forgot to test when I got up (again) and had already been up an hour, and had a cuppa and a handful of peanuts, when I got round to it. On that basis I guess 6.1 is pretty good.

Off on the long trek home today, with a stop for lunch at one of the NT places on our route. Our two boys are travelling separately, so they'll be home well before us.

Have a good Saturday.

Good morning. 6.7

Lovely morning here after a poor night. Inevitably fell asleep once it was time to get up. So I shall not be popping down to the auction at the village hall as I have missed the viewing. Ah well all the better for my bank balance. I'll have a run out to the coast later instead - much better for health than a venue full of everyone's germs..

Pleased to report nausea gone at last. Not so good on house sale front: no viewings and many properties being reduced on my rightmove alerter. Market seems as dead as the proverbial tasty birdy.

Have a lovely Saturday everyone.

Good morning 6.0 today

I’m so glad it’s the weekend now can switch off from work, apart from needing to claiming some expenses, apart from that I will be mostly relaxing.

I just weighed myself looks like I’m still loosing weight at approximately one kilo a week, and only one more KG to get my BMI under 30, so somethings is going well.

TC everyone 😎

Good morning 6.0 today

I’m so glad it’s the weekend now can switch off from work, apart from needing to claiming some expenses, apart from that I will be mostly relaxing.

I just weighed myself looks like I’m still loosing weight at approximately one kilo a week, and only one more KG to get my BMI under 30, so somethings is going well.

TC everyone 😎
How are you finding the mounjaro?

Morning

9.2 today. Big shop done, then knit and natter this afternoon. Then although it is just over a week until we go to Cornwall I will start sorting out some of my clothes I want to take.

Morning everyone, grey and breezy here today just for a change, I think it’s been like this every morning this week.

I’m joining @MeeTooTeeTo on the 5.9 step, which is higher than what I’m used to. Have a good day everyone and stay well.

Good morning everyone! 5'3 today.

I meant to complete an online fire training session yesterday, when I didn't have work until 6pm. Didn't get round to it, I did some reading instead and called my brother, which was nice. Then this morning at 6 am I decided to do the training while I had breakfast, and so I did. I swear I don't understand my own time management 🙄

Morning all - bit grey and dull, just hoping the forecast rain stays off until after the village fete finishes.

7.1 this morning - still, it only wavered a tiny bit all night and was mostly in the 6s.

Friends are coming over at 1pm to go to the fete (just the ladies, whilst the blokes go to the pub). Then all back here for cheese and wine.

Have a good day all...

@PattiEvans Don’t forget to put out a big bowl for everyone’s car keys! We know what really happens at village fetes!

Back