Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all. 8.6 after a 2u correction before bed. I've found if i'm heading into the 9s before i go to bed i'm needing a correction to stop me spiking overnight. Having said that, if i'm in the 6s i sometimes get a spike but rarely seem to stay awake long enough to treat it after the warning.

Basal wil need adjusting again next week as activity levels will change again being back at work.

I'm meeting a friend today for coffee after she finishes work. Other than that today i need to go shopping this morning, pick up a prescription and change the bedding.

Have a good day everyone.

A 5.5 for me this morning. 🙂

Dez

Hazy sunshine this morning but forecast is good for the last day of our holiday. Enjoyed our walk along the coastal path to Gribbin Head yesterday and had a picnic lunch there before taking the inland route back. Just over 12,000 steps so felt I deserved my Rum & Raisin ice cream at the end. I shan't be having another until we're back here next August BH week. We'll be staying in the same holiday let, having booked it yesterday. It's town house style, spread across 5 floors, with lounge and kitchen the top two. The view from the lounge is spectacular.

Not sure what we're doing today. I'd like to go to Polperro as when we went in 2020 it was mostly closed due to covid. One thing I know we're doing is having lunch in our favourite Fowey cafe.

5.9 this morning.

Have a good day. I'm pretty sure the forecast said that we're all getting some sunshine today.

Enjoy your last day @Martin.A. We went to Polperro while staying in Looe this year. It hasn't changed much. Still pretty.

Good morning 4.0
a flat line last night following an early morning slip into the red
don’t want to go hypo , but nice to see both the Dexcom and finger prick were both sending a similar result to me

have a Fabulous Friday
TC 😎

Attachments

• IMG_2901.jpeg
    IMG_2901.jpeg
    51 KB · Views: 7
Morning

A shocking 10.2 today and feeling nauseous, hope I feel better before starting work as working until 9pm and a busy shift on a Friday with a Bank Holiday in USA on Monday makes it busier.

Polperro is on my list to visit when we go to Cornwall in just over a week’s time.

@eggyg, @ColinUK maybe we should all turn up. The food always sounds good 😉
The more the merrier. We’ve had a late addition, Zara is coming for lunch, she’s not going to nursery as she has a cough which has kept her up all night. What’s another couple when there’s already nine of us round the table? 😉
Just soup and a roll today. Although soup is homemade as are the rolls. I’ve made French crusty rolls today, they’re just rising ( I hope, at the moment). Brownies for pud, or Greek yoghurt and raspberries from the garden for the pancreatically (sp?) challenged folks.

Good morning. 5.8 which is a bit more respectable if a rather weird. Felt in dire need of comfort food last evening and had a bowl of porridge - did not expect a lower BG!
Sun did come out yesterday afternoon so I am hoping this morning's grey start will relent again.

Enjoy POETS day you busy workers. @miguel81 Congratulations and good wishes for your return home. @eggyg I shall be joining the hordes...

morning 7 this morning new libra was shocked until I did a finger prick which was 4.8 its a new sensor started last night but ive had it on for two days to settle down also had 2 breaks of a hour long in the night so its not looking good but will give I a bit long to see what happens, hubby didn't quite finish off putting the car back together last night so he's out there now hopefully on the last couple of hours work on it have a lovely day everyone.

Morning all - and what a beautiful morning it is here in West Cornwall. Hope the good weather lasts through tomorrow as it is the much anticipated village fete tomorrow.

5.7 this morning after the best night I've had in a long time. Sick of not sleeping, I took half of a Nytol "1 a night" at bedtime and the next thing I knew it was 10 am and J was shaking me awake.

Not a lot on the cards for today....

@miguel81 so pleased to hear you are going home today!

Have a good day everyone.

Afternoon everyone, rather late posting my 5.1 today as it's been a busy morning.

Morning! Been busy rebuilding the summerhouse with new floor. BG has been in the sixes... Will test soon !

Morning all. 6.8 after going out for tea last night.
Currently sitting in bed on my phone, I never do that but I didn’t want to disturb the grandchildren by getting up, as it is I can hear them wandering about and chatting. Ah well, better get up and feed them.

Have a great day.

Morning mes ami. Le numero sur mon BG meter pour moi cette matin est an autre Len Special.

In other news, I accepted the CICA offer last night. Signed the documents and emailed them back. It’s not the offer I was hoping for, or even figure I’m actually entitled to, but it’s the one that’s in play. I took the legal advice into consideration and it’s better to just draw a line under this as there are still other things related to the SA that are rumbling on.

Back