Group 7-day waking average?

A 5.5 for me this morning. 🙂 Back to the rainy weather.

Dez

I'm with @freesia on the 5.3 step this morning. I think we've done a weather swap with you @eggyg - our miserable, wet day was yesterday, but today's dawned bright & sunny.

Swim later, as usual on a Thursday, and probably lunch in town, otherwise nothing special on the calendar. Ironing basket is screaming for attention so might have a crack at that, even though there's only one thing in there that's mine. I can't believe how many T-shirts our two boys have between them, and that's not counting all their football shirts. At least those don't need ironing.

Whatever your plans, enjoy your day.

Good morning 6.9 today

I see looking at wavy line on the libra app, my level dropped quite a bit (according to the sensor but I appreciate what’s measured by the libra isn’t quite the same as the finger prick)
anyway the wavy line shows they naturally rose again somewhere around 4am
however alarm didn’t trigger in the app on phone which itself is confusing / slightly alarming 🙄
Im sure everything is switched on in the permissions, but I’ve probably missed something some where (deep within the settings)

Yesterday I had a very worthwhile chat with both someone from HR and then on her recommendation the counselling via the EAP (Employee Assistance Programme) I knew in the back of my mind this EAP was there and available, but hadn’t reached out despite being off work for 4 weeks though stress / anxiety
I think many of us in the modern world don’t really take care of what’s going on in our heads
anyway the time flew by on the phone once I started offloading to the counsellor,
It was I think supposed to be a 30 min session,
apparently I can phone back for 4 or was it 5 more free sessions when I need.

I’m expecting a phone call from a GP at some point today, following that will go and swim later

plus this evening half a dozen of the guys that were on the fitness / weight loss program with me recently will be meeting up, so I replied to their watts app invite invite with a maybe
but mostly will be in chill mode today

TC and have a lovely day 😎

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Morning a 7.4 after another bad night following a high blood day. I'm beginning to think the insulin is not working, I'm using my thigh this week and thinking I should change site and see if it works better. Really don't need another day in double figures despite walking all day.
Hope you all gave a good one
It might not be working. Change vials/cartridge/pen. Often works for me in those circumstances.

Morning

8.6 and have a feeling of a cold again, it might be an allergy but I take allergy pills everyday. Maybe now I can get back to exercising my moods and therefore my eating will improve.

Nice sunny day here, yesterday was a mixture of sun and thick clouds but no rain, at least not while I was awake.

Morning all.5.9 for me this morning.Going to have to make a few tweaks Went to bed at midnight.reading 8.4 ,It was bobbing about in the mid 9 s for a while.2.30 went to toilet it was 10 and heading upTook a couple of units.Only had a handful of pecan nuts for supper Bragging the other week about my time in range been in the mid 90s Should have kept stumn 89 yesterday.Now 73 .Have a good day folks

Morning everyone, a happy 5.1 for me this fine sunny morning.

Update: we went for a walk even tho it was drizzling. Then it decided to open up when we were furthest away.

90 minutes exercise! A bit drenched hmmm

night disturbed by phantom pain and weird dreams!
I also had a weird dream last night, quite bizarre and it eventually woke me up totally.
I'm a very light sleeper and never sleep right through the night anyhow. I've occasionally had weird dreams all though my life, I doubt I'm gonna change 🙄

Was really tired yesterday and had a rest day. Energy levels pretty low today, but will probably tidy up a bit around the house.

Today 4.5 by finger prick due to my sensor falling off in the early hours. I put another one on and got on with my jobs on the PC's. My tech. arrived too, so I've been putting up to work - backing up my old PC in readiness for a complete wipe. So I can ship it off later in the year.

It rains heavily today but clearing up now so I might get a walk. The backup is coming to the end of its cycle and the data can now be safely removed.

Well, after missing a day on the forum due to extended grandparent duties, today returns with 7.2! Probably due to poor eating whilst feeding a very hungry lad!
It won’t improve later as we are entertaining, so tomorrow awaits!

Evening all - a horrible drizzly day that turned into just grey and blooming cold!

7.2 after being woken by the alarm on the PDM at 3.40, was 3.9 ate a Dextro tab and went back to sleep. 10 mins later another alarm, so another Dextro and half a soft stale biccie from the stash on my nightstand. Went back to sleep. Woken again 10 mins later at 4.0 so another Dextro tab which I knew would push me up into the 7s. Woken again at 4:10 by another alarm. Lost my temper, got out of bed and put the PDM on the desk in the study, closed the door and the bedroom door and went back to sleep. Blooming thing not only wakes me but also Julian and it's not fair. Anyhoo we can't hear it that far away, but oddly it never lost contact with the rest of the ironworks. The 7.2 was hardly unexpected.

Had a fair bit to do this morning so no time to post and was meeting my friend for lunch in town. We visited a new restaurant. Or rather a restaurant that has moved and started opening at lunchtimes. I had mussels in a garlic/cream broth and my friend had potted shrimp and crayfish in spiced butter. Both came with bread, though not much. We shared a portion of new potatoes. Although the mussels and potted shrimp were a decent price the new potatoes were scandalous at £6 for 4 potatoes!!! I mentioned this to the waitress who said she would feed it back. Other than that it was a pleasurable lunch and I think we will go back there.

Then went shopping and I bought a lovely pink top, which will be perfect for my holidays, in the sole shop in town that had anything of interest. Had a cup of tea and a sit down and gossip, another walk round and then Julian picked us up. I enjoyed the day.

aww @Grannylorraine you do seem to have an awful lot of colds. Perhaps it is an allergy... so sorry... Hugs.
I could do with a holiday. I’m contemplating somewhere warm to just go and switch off my brain for a few days but can’t decide where or whether to go luxury or bargain basement. Suggestions welcome.
How about a river cruise, somewhere like the Douro or perhaps Provence. I recommend Avalon Waterways, we found it very relaxing and interesting - you could do as many or as few excursions as you wish. The cabins are so comfortable, like a luxury hotel room. The staff pamper you, the food is exquisite and the ships only hold max 169, so you never feel overwhelmed.

Ah.. have a nice evening all

Good morning everyone

BG 5.1 tease

The meeting yesterday went really well.

Today, walk, rest, eat, keyboard practice, hunt for background music

Have a great day today whatever you are doing

Good morning. 5.9 on this dry, still and quite boring looking day. Better then the torrential rain we had yesterday.

Up earlier than I would wish, as we have the hordes coming for lunch. And I do really mean the hordes! Three daughters and at least five grandchildren, awaiting confirmation if eldest granddaughter joining us to make that six, (eldest grandson at work unfortunately), she starts work at 2 so might be a bit of a rush. With us two, 11 for lunch, although one is only 11 days old and another is 6 months. Won’t need to squeeze them around the table!
I’ve just put the bread machine on to make a French loaf dough which I’ll, hopefully, fashion into baguette shapes. I need a tutorial as they always turn out ermmm…..rustic looking! 😳 For the main I’m making chicken, mushroom and spinach lasagne with a lovely big Italian chopped salad and of course garlic bread. I’ll get cracking after brekkie, Wordle and a scroll through Facebook. Plenty of time as I don’t need to tidy up for them coming, they’re only family!😛

Have a fab Friday.

Good morning, 7.5 this morning!
I did try to choose wisely with the Chinese meal. It seems I lost :(
Any thoughts on what to eat for the future would help guys?
Have a great day

Morning all, 5.7 here. Feeling stiff this morning, I was on cat feeding duty yesterday while daughter swanned off to Wembley to see Taylor Swift, so I decided while I was round there to do some gardening for her. (She favours the wild garden look). Of course I got stuck into the heavy pruning, and I’m regretting it this morning.

Back