Group 7-day waking average?

5.6 this morning dull but still really warm feeling a bit flat to be honest might look at a short holiday or day out somewhere hubby likes to go to the gym 5 days a week I go with him but it would be nice to do something different have a good day everyone

Congrats one the new baby eggy he looks adorable x

9.1 today, after flat-lining all night at around 8 - 9. I had to go for a blood test an hour ago, the walk there and back was exhilarating in the sunshine and the breeze. BG started to drop about a half hour ago from a, not too bad, 13.4 to 10.5.

Congratulations @eggyg

Baby here!!
Born 12.09pm, baby boy. Rocco. 7lb 12oz. Mother and baby fine. Daughter not sure if they are coming home today or not, just waiting to hear so we know if we will be visiting tonight. It’s an hour’s journey, ( oh my poor back) so having an early tea just in case. Xxx
congratulations :D:D:D

Good afternoon - lovely and sunny, but a cold breeze.

5.7 first thing with a flatfish. HCL is improving, not perfect, but definitely improving.

Didn't have time to post this morning as I was rushing to catch a bus as I was meeting my friend on the bus to go to Porthlevan. Meantime another friend dropped in to cadge some of my banana bread (well I had told her via text that she could). Got on the bus which was packed with people standing. A woman directed me to the front seat saying it had been reserved for people like myself????? God, do I look that ancient? Anyway she was standing on the bottom step and I said "excuse me I want to go up" and she said "I wouldn't if I were you". By the time I'd told her the friend I was meeting was up there and she'd moved out of the way the bus had moved off. I got to the top of the stairs, the bus swerved round a mini roundabout, I swerved around the pole I was holding onto and sat undignifiedly on the floor! People fussed, I was embarrassed but not hurt. Fortunately my white trousers survived unscathed!

Had a very tasty "Hot seafood" dish at the Square restaurant, which consisted of prawns, mussels and scallops in a spicy butter with a side of very garlicky aoli. It was accompanied by a slice of granary and a slice of crusty white for dipping. I only ate the white, but we did have some chips. Had wanted to eat at the Mussel Shoal, but there was no shade and my friend is a blonde who avoids the sun. I'll get there one day! Anyway thank you HCL - I didn't go above 8.1 after lunch. Had a little walk-about looking in the souvenir shops at hand-made tat before we caught the bus home.

M&S Calabrian spicy sausages and mash for dinner.

Have a good evening all.

Good morning/moaning! Woke to a massice cramp in my instep, reached down to massage it to find nothing as it was where I had my amputation! Decided to get up and make a cuppa to see if it eased off. Quick BRG check showed 4.4 sliding down (opposite of usual for Phantom Pain) so had a couple of Rich Tea with my tea and ten minutes later a pain killer as pain continued!

Fortunately an easy day today then appointments Thursday and Friday.

Rain running down window when I retired has now stopped.

Here's one of my favourite bikes. For a bonus point can you identify it?

54Goldstar.jpeg

Struggling a bit with this damned head cold and sinusitis still holding on.
Other than that… 8.1

Seeing Hello Dolly this afternoon.

Good morning 6.3 and I’ve had a decent night for the first time in over a week. Decent means to me, only up for loo twice, and being able to get straight back to sleep.

Fingers crossed today for a normal day, mother and baby home last night all safe and sound, no appointments, no hospitals, and, touch wood, my back seems to be easing after yesterday’s osteopath session. None of the sudden, cry out loud, shooting pains on my right side into my hip and down my leg. Fingers crossed. He said I’ve still to rest interspersed with a walk up the garden/ round the house, use hot water bottle and be aware of every move I do. Which is the hard bit for me. Fingers crossed.

Have a wonderful Wednesday.

Good morning/moaning! Woke to a massice cramp in my instep, reached down to massage it to find nothing as it was where I had my amputation! Decided to get up and make a cuppa to see if it eased off. Quick BRG check showed 4.4 sliding down (opposite of usual for Phantom Pain) so had a couple of Rich Tea with my tea and ten minutes later a pain killer as pain continued!

View attachment 31158

Good morning again! A HS! Rich Tea probably prevented hypo.

Yes, definitely cloudy...

Screenshot_20240807-065716.png

View attachment 31158
A BSA Goldstar?

Morning, a better 6.6 after a steak tea last night.
Off to Drusillas today with our grandson. Lovely!
Blessings

Good morning everyone

@MikeyBikey it's a BSA Bantam My guess

BG 4.9 seems to be my new normal morning reading

Yesterday was good, restful, a good visit from my friend, wife was happy.

Today more of the same, except last week we walked all the way into Blackpool, bought me some much needed trowsers and a new belt. I tried the trowsers on, a good fit. I roughly tried the belt, too small. We got the next size up thinking no more about it and... tried the new trowsers and new belt this morning. The belt was way way way too big. Sigh. So we may have to go back today!!!

My wife was, at last, playing her keyboard yesterday and enjoying it too. Good to see.

Tomorrow evening we have an 'important' meeting of the church worship team leaders - and me. I'm not a leader just a rota creator and player/singer/songwriter, hoping to eventually be 'promoted'.

I hope you have a great day today whatever you are doing

Back