Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all. 5.3 and I’m first on. Been awake since 3.50am! It’s not good.

Daughter and baby stayed in hospital last night just because he was born more than 24 hours after daughter’s waters broke, in case of infection. So we drove all the way to Whitehaven in torrential rain, it was dry at home when we set off and I just had my Birkenstocks on as I couldn’t bend down to put my trainers on! Got wet feet walking from the car to the hospital entrance, and then on the way out! Baby is gorgeous, of course I’m biased, and daughter looked well. They’ll be home later today. Poured down all the way home and was still pouring when we got home. No garden watering required, which was just as well as it was quite dark at 9.15.

Osteopath at 8.30, let’s see what happens today. Not looking forward to it. Then home to just sit and do nothing again. It’s become very wearing. Two hours in the car last night and an hour on a hospital chair hasn’t helped much TBF.

Have a good day.

Presenting baby Rocco and proud Grandma.

Attachments

• IMG_2603.jpeg
    IMG_2603.jpeg
    101.8 KB · Views: 24
Morning, a straight Len from me this morning with a 7.
A funeral of a lovely lady in our church this morning followed by an afternoon at one of my ukulele groups! A lovely photo @eggyg !

Morning a 6.2 but another Unicorn and a flat line overnight so happy enough.
Nice day shopping yesterday well I had coffee in M &S and watched the world go by and then watched the Olympics which was great.
Another nice local day so all good in Wendal world.

Morning all, 5.4 here.
Had some good news yesterday, we were delayed 4 hours on our flight last month, and Easyjet have admitted it was all their fault and are shelling out compensation. That’ll pay for our lift passes and bar bill! I hadn’t been optimistic, because all through the delay, when one problem after another cropped up, they kept telling us they’d solved whatever it was and were waiting for an air traffic control slot (outside their responsibility), which we didn’t believe was entirely true, ie, we wouldn’t have missed the previous slot if they hadn’t discovered yet another problem. Then a few days ago we had emails telling us we’d have to resubmit our claim forms due to a 'system error', we wondered if they hoped people would give up and go away) but we got there in the end.

Good morning 5.9

Congratulations to the @eggyg family on safe delivery of a new member. Hope the back improves so that Grannie can enjoy the experience to the full. My own little mob arriving this evening - looking forward to seeing then and sorting out our way through the coming months.

Sun out here after heavy rain - hopefully the Met Office was a bit pessimistic as all the little icons suggested rain.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Congratulations @eggyg on the arrival of your new grandson. I'm pleased everything turned out OK in the end. 🙂
A 6.2 for me after another disturbed night with the same car alarm going off again and again and again. 😡😡😡

It was too hot and stuffy to close the windows, so I spent the best part of the night with two hunks of cotton wool in my lugholes which helped to drown out some of the noise.

Dez

Forgot to check this morning (oops!) too busy trying to make sure I didn't forget anything as had to drop fiancé's mobile off to his cos he left it behind at mine accidentally last night.

Congrats on new grandchild's safe arrival @eggyg !

5.9 for me on a rather cool and grey Berkshire morning, with rain due later if the forecast if right. Usual swim later but I'll not get there for the start of the session this time as the family swim session that finishes beforehand means the changing rooms are packed, mostly with young families, as I found out last week. Couldn't help noticing that most of the mums (and a few dads) had tattoos of one sort or another, as seems to be de rigueur these days. Never ever wanted one myself.

Pleased to hear that everything turned out well @eggyg

Have a good day, all.

I thought I had posted but can't find any trace...mmmm old age...

Good morning everyone

BG 5.0 fine
Weight is tumbling now that I'm back on my stricter diet! Blood pressure all normal. Pulse, sigh, in the very low 50's. Blood tests et al next month so, like the olympics, I am in training!!!

I just spent an hour trying to get to a human being and even then, the right human being to look at and adjust something in my bank account. They kept sending me through to the beginning again: account number, sort code, date of birth, blood type, medications, countries visited, name of dog, favourite food.... you name it... I did succeed when I finally got stroppy and forcibly told them what I wanted. 'Oh, thats straight forward sir, just a moment, there, sorted. Grrrrr! Why the run around? Why why why?

Today a walk, friend coming to tea, some minor keyboard practice.

New song too. Wrote it yesterday. A childrens song. Not a 'world great' but fun for me none the less.

141020_r25610.jpg

Have a great day today whatever you are doing.

Morning

Ashamed to say it was 8.7 this morning, need to get out of holiday eating mode and into diabetes eating mode, could hardly move when I went to get out of bed this morning but feeling fine now.

Good morning folks

At last it’s been raining, looks like the ground has had a bit of a soaking and the water butt has been topped up all we need now is a little more to make it worthwhile.

Oh, and the BG earlier this morning was 5.1.

Good morning 5.3 today

@eggyg great to hear your news
hope the osteopath visit goes well today

TC & have a great day everybody 😎

Back