Group 7-day waking average?

My unicorns have fled!

Ok breakfast which didn’t move things at all then about 10am started to feel hot and it rocketed to 10.2 and stayed there long enough to take me out of range for a couple of minutes. C’est la vie.
You could still have a three legged one? :rofl:

Good morning - 5.2

Have a great day everyone!

6.6 this morning and an absolutely dead unicorn.

Felt off pretty much all day. Like I was coming down with some bug. Hot from about 10:30 then cold from midday.

IMG_0534.png

Goof morning! And back to a more reasnoble 7.7 today! :(

Looks like I won't be voting tomorrow. I applied for a postal vote but council messed up and sent me a poll card. Right I thought "wheelchair taxi". Can't get one as very few about. Pre pandemic a certain percentage had to be wheelchair accessible but this slipped because of the pandemic. Councils have not reintroduced this yet allowed massive fare rises way above inflation? 🙂

Morning all. 6.2 , a unicorn and an overnight flatfish! It’s like a menagerie in my house! What a pity I didn’t get a HS as well it would have given me somewhere to put them!

Haircuts today. Thank goodness. Mr Eggy is usually every two weeks but with our hols he’s had to stretch to four. He’s looking like one of the Chuckle Brothers! To me to you! :rofl:

@Lily123 congratulations on your HS.
@MikeyBikey don't think anyone will be voting tomorrow. It’s voting day today! Blooming Bank Holidays really mess your week up! I’m not voting but only because we’re not having any local elections. I’m a bit annoyed to be fair as I was going to protest at the polling booth re the ID required. Damn! It’ll be too late next time. :(

May the Fourth be with you. 😉

Attachments

• IMG_3035.png
    IMG_3035.png
    43.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3034.png
    IMG_3034.png
    30.8 KB · Views: 5
Elections are today @MikeyBikey . How exceeding frustrating not to be able to vote because they messed up!

Congratulations @Lily123 on your HS!

I'm also at 5.2 this morning

Good morning - 5.2

Have a great day everyone!
A HS to finish your exams - nice work @Lily123!!! 🙂

Morning all. 🙂 6.2 here.

Going over to a nearby town this morning to have my boobies squished in a car park. No, I’m not a teenager again, it’s a breast screening appointment. 😉

Morning all. 6.2 , a unicorn and an overnight flatfish! It’s like a menagerie in my house! What a pity I didn’t get a HS as well it would have given me somewhere to put them!

Haircuts today. Thank goodness. Mr Eggy is usually every two weeks but with our hols he’s had to stretch to four. He’s looking like one of the Chuckle Brothers! To me to you! :rofl:

@Lily123 congratulations on your HS.
@MikeyBikey don't think anyone will be voting tomorrow. It’s voting day today! Blooming Bank Holidays really mess your week up! I’m not voting but only because we’re not having any local elections. I’m a bit annoyed to be fair as I was going to protest at the polling booth re the ID required. Damn! It’ll be too late next time. :(

May the Fourth be with you. 😉
@eggyg as it’s you I can’t give you a house but you can have this for the animals… IMG_0484.jpeg

Good morning everyone

BG 5.4

I might start looking into singing lessons today. Keyboard practice is going well good.

Pizza tonight.

Right now, M&S strawberries and raspberries are really good but expensive.

Wife went out for the second time yesterday. Spent a while with me at the beach eating fish and chips. A great time.

More keyboard practice today

Have a great day today whatever you are doing

@Gwynn That’s fantastic news! How does she feel about being able to get outside now?

Morning

5.8 , so second day in th 5’s, lost a 1lb so only another 21 to go, but it is a start.

@Lily123 and @42istheanswer congratulations on your HS

@Bloden - I had the boob squashing in a car park a couple of weeks ago, I can’t believe how quick and far less uncomfortable it was compared to my first ones. Anyway hope yours goes smoothly.

I got my eye screening and smear test results, both are good.

@ColinUK she is so much better and happier and relaxed. We had a lovely time. She is communicting better too. Things don't seem to be panicking her now too.

And she wants me to set up her guitar again. She gave up before because it hurt her fingers so much. So I bought her an electric digital guitar. No pain but she hasn't really got into it because of her illness...until now (maybe).

Interestingly she could kill any plant or flower...until now. Now flowers flourish under her care. Before she used to dump and ignore them...no wonder that they died. Her attention span and caring has improved dramatically.

Overall there have been massive improvements of late and I hope the improvements will continue too.

Good morning everyone

BG 5.4

I might start looking into singing lessons today. Keyboard practice is going well good.

Pizza tonight.

Right now, M&S strawberries and raspberries are really good but expensive.

Wife went out for the second time yesterday. Spent a while with me at the beach eating fish and chips. A great time.

More keyboard practice today

Have a great day today whatever you are doing

I like the M&S strawberries but find that recently they are going off quicker than before! Why?

Back