Group 7-day waking average?

Congratulations on your HS @ColinUK I hope this house suits you

HD-wallpaper-fancy-house-flowers-fancy-house-grass.jpg

And you got a unicorn too. Double win. Congratulations.
No house, I can’t do things like that. I’ll leave that sort of things to the techy crowd! 😉
I might have got one but what’s a unicorn?

Morning all. 🙂 6.1 here.

The garden is calling - so many jobs to do! - after I’ve put in this month’s pay claim, and walked the dogs, and studied some Welsh. I do love a busy day! 🙂

Good morning everyone

White Rabbits, white Rabbits, white Rabbits

_DSC4391 This One A  complete 2 tail fixed 5 with a rainbow 2.jpg

BG a tiny bit higher than normal at 5.6 but then I messed around before testing
BP ok at 120/77
Pulse good at 60

Today exercise, keyboard practice and discovery (what the other buttons do)

The Steak, Kidney and Potato pie with home made pastry that I created yesterday was delicious. And we have a bit more of it tonight.

Have a great day today whatever you are doing

Morning all. 🙂 6.1 here.

The garden is calling - so many jobs to do! - after I’ve put in this month’s pay claim, and walked the dogs, and studied some Welsh. I do love a busy day! 🙂
What’s Welsh for “busy day”?

Joining @ColinUK today with a 5.2 😎

2E9B8CB9-EC0D-4E7F-9CEB-56A21572C28B.jpeg
Been up hours when I could have slept in, always the way. Mind is full of thinking about what needs to be done. Decorating went well yesterday and we sold the old desk from the office so everything is now ready to get the new furniture in place.

My wife has to work today, so we’re having a break in the decorating and I’ll do some gardening instead.

Have a good Bank Holiday everyone, whatever you are doing.

Congrats @Eternal422 I'll let @ColinUK pick you out a house 😉

6.4 but then I forgot to do it until after I had washed my hair and finished mentally planning the picnic menu (taking kids for a picnic in the park along with new man, first time oldest will have met him).

Here you go @ColinUK, a nice place by the sea for you

9CC01BBD-FD8B-4F82-A3C9-DD6C1DB3C162.jpeg

Good morning - 6.4

Have a great day everyone

8.2 for me this morning with a vertical upwards arrow but I woke up having a stressful dream, so I am guessing that did it! Hit it with a whopping 8 units Fiasp because I have got to the stage where I am not pussy footing with insulin when my levels are high, and my increased basal of 24u same as yesterday to tackle this cold/virus my body is fighting. Not feeling desperately ill and Lateral Flow test came back neg but will do another later today. First cold in 4 years so I can't complain.

Many congrats to @ColinUK and @Eternal422 on your House Special achievements today.

@ColinUK As regards your twin peaks, I believe there are 2 phases of insulin response, an initial release of stored insulin when food hits the stomach and then a follow up as the beta cells get to work. That second phase I believe is more controlled by communication between liver and pancreas and is often slower and less efficient due to visceral fat hampering that communication for how much is required and it is often that second phase which is impacted in Type 2s. Can't explain why the peaks are so uniform in profile, but it is quite impressive. I imagine the fat in the ice cream is also a factor in slowing the release down which is why the second peak is after the 2 hour mark.

Morning all! Congrats to all those with new houses...
A 6.3 for me today.
Late home last night/ this morning from a concert in Eastbourne. A bit tired o_O

Congrats to @Eternal422 & @ColinUK on those HSs. 🙂

A nice round 5 for me this morning. 🙂

Dez

Morning

6.1 so an improved reading, like Colin I had ice cream last might so was expecting a big number this morning. Out for a walk this morning, baking a cake for a friend this afternoon then yoga this evening.

@ColinUK and @Eternal422 congratulations on your HS.

If there are any houses going spare, could I use one, just for a week or two please.

Back