Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all. 6.3 on this unexpected frosty but sunny day.

Managed to sort ALL my paperback books. 52 on the way to Ziffit and 80 picked up after I placed an ad on Olio. Only another 300 to go! I actually counted my books yesterday, including travel, cookery, gardening, wildlife, hardbacks, reference and children’s books, before getting rid of any…….700! 😱 For some reason I have five bibles! I’m an atheist! These were from school or Sunday school and one was Mr Eggy’s brother’s. :confused: No wonder my shelves were groaning.

A longer walk today as it’s a lovely day, hope the ankle behaves itself.

Hope you all have a sunny Sunday. 🙂

Morning all. 6.3 on this unexpected frosty but sunny day.

Managed to sort ALL my paperback books. 52 on the way to Ziffit and 80 picked up after I placed an ad on Olio. Only another 300 to go! I actually counted my books yesterday, including travel, cookery, gardening, wildlife, hardbacks, reference and children’s books, before getting rid of any…….700! 😱 For some reason I have five bibles! I’m an atheist! These were from school or Sunday school and one was Mr Eggy’s brother’s. :confused: No wonder my shelves were groaning.

A longer walk today as it’s a lovely day, hope the ankle behaves itself.

Hope you all have a sunny Sunday. 🙂

Daily Reading for Sunday February 5, 2023​

Reading 1, Isaiah 58:7-10
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 112:4-5, 6-7, 8-9
Gospel, Matthew 5:13-16
Reading 2, First Corinthians 2:1-5

You can use a different Bible for each.

4.6 this sunny, frosty morning.

Great Tit (I think rather than a Blue Tit) poked his/her head into the box again this morning according to the Birdbox camera. Still no nest building activity.

Shoulder really ached last night and this morning. I think I overdid the new exercises yesterday along with carrying bags of clothes for the fire brigade clothes collection charity and packing stuff for my wife’s Vinted shop! But it was good to have a real sort out and clear room in the wardrobes - I can see how your book clearance is good @eggyg !

Good luck in the 10K @Grannylorraine !

Hope everyone has a good Sunday!

Good morning - 9.3

Morning all. Yesterday was a day when i struggled to stay above 4. Went to bed on a 6.4 and woke in the night to a massive 19!!!!! 4u correction done and i've woke this morning to a 5.3. Nothing planned, maybe a soak in the bath, a bit of ironing, maybe a walk.

@Grannylorraine good luck on your run today.

Another near miss today with a 5.3. 🙂
And good luck with the 10K @Grannylorraine

Dez

Good morning 8.1 today

Great to see your doing a 10K run today @Grannylorraine hope that goes well,

I’ve got something far less active to do myself,
work admin to finish off for January deadline for last month’s expenses is tomorrow morning
so that’s a priority for me today.

Despite my best intentions, in the end I didn’t do any tidying up yesterday at home so also need to do that, caught up on loads of TV including the Organ documentary that @Gwynn ha posted about recently on here.

Have a great day everybody whatever your doing 😎

Good morning good folks.

It was 6.9 for me but only after a 1.5 unit correction earlier for an 8.8. I am getting really good at drawing table top mountains on my overnight graph. I have had quite a few in the last couple of weeks, with remarkably flat tops running just under my upper limit, so at least not spoiling my TIR but will definitely be increasing my HbA1c. 🙄 I did manage to catch another unicorn yesterday and still on 99% TIR for the past 7 days, so this Libre 2 sensor has massively improved my control. It ends in a few minutes and the new one has been on overnight bedding in so fingers crossed it will be as good as this one has been.
Gloriously bright morning here although a bit frosty, but I don't mind that. it's not gloomy, wet or windy and there is definitely a hint of spring in the air. A good day for some gardening I think and perhaps a rubbish fire.

Oh yes.... Good luck @Grannylorraine

@freesia I awarded you a star because bringing your levels down from 19 to one decimal place off a House Special during the night is pretty impressive. Hope your levels behave a bit better today.

Morning all 3.3 for me this morning. After a 100 % in range from 12 till 6 30 last night whilst waiting for my tea to cook a sharp drop from 4.5 to 3.8 put pay to 100% Got it back to 99% before bed . Not to worry soon get back up there 78% now Hope everyone has a good day

awarded you a star because bringing your levels down from 19 to one decimal place off a House Special during the night is pretty impressive. Hope your levels behave a bit better today.
Thank you. Not sure how i managed it really, or even why it went up that high in the first place (i did check it with a finger prick). This sensor has now been saying to scan again in 10 mins for the past 45 mins 🙄.

Your TIR since using Libre 2 is fantastic!! Well done! Congrats on the unicorn day

And it’s a happy 4.8 for me this fine sunny morning.

4.1 this am

Morning all - for a change it's wall-to-wall blue sky with not a breath of breeze.

11.3 this morning. We were talking to J's brother in Aus on a face-to-face last night around 10:30 when I began to feel dire. I've been having horrible low BPs with high pulse rates at night ever since the pharmacist who did my drug review increased my Losartan. So I said goodnight, leaving J to chat and went to bed. From then until 2:30 I was woken with low BG warnings (4.3) so many times despite JBs and cookies, I lost my temper, put on a temp basal of -45% and routed out the last tube of glucose syrup I'd been given for emergencies. This was clearly sheer overkill, but at least I then got to sleep uninterrupted. I skipped the extra Losartan last night nd BP wasn't too bad this am at 138/88 pulse 73. I'll have to see how it goes today but hopefully I can get out for a walk which always helps.

Good luck on your run @Grannylorraine

@Gwynn, meant to say yesterday, pleased to hear your wife is recovering somewhat and that you can have your friend round. Enjoy your meal with him tonight.

Have a good Sunday everyone.

Morning all. 5.8 @ 7.52am. Hope that's a correct reading because I could only get a miniscule drop of blood so I dunno. Looks good anyways. 🙂

Re Bibles, I have quite a few due to buying them up when I used to go carbooting every Sunday with sisters. Happy days. I didn't like them hanging about like that so now I put them horizontal on top of my ghostie books to keep them contained. :rofl:

@ColinUK the Doc gave me Zopiclone when I was having panic attacks end of last year. I stopped taking them when I read an article on them giving peoples hallucinations and that old dear who thought she was fast asleep but was really on the blower telling all her neighbours about her past romantic affairs. She didn't have a clue she was doing it. o_O

I'm ill today and having an enforced duvet day so have taken books and laptop to bed and will doze off in a bit, try and get right. Just going with it and KatTheCat likes me here, she spends all the day in bed herself! Have a good day all.

Back