Group 7-day waking average?

Seasons Greetings everyone.

It’s a 5.7 for me on another grey day.

1671958274338.png
Well done @Gwynn . And a nice Christmas Special for me too. 🙂
Happy Christmas everyone, have an enjoyable day.

Dez

Morning all. Merry Christmas.
7.7 for me.

Oh my staying with family and the 7 year old niece got a DJ mixing desk for Christmas. Thankgod there doesn’t appear to be disco lights to go with it ……yet !

Have a great day.

Merry Christmas! 4.1 after an overnight hypo i didn't wake for. Have a lovely day everyone, whatever your plans.

Merry Christmazs everyone.

9.1 - hardly surprising with this streaming cold. Yesterday we did all the prep for lunch today and I went to bed at 9pm with just a slice of toast for dinner last night. Slept through to 8am with the aid of half a Nytol. I feel a bit better for that! Guests have been warned about the colds, but are still coming 🙂

Have a wonderful day all.

@MeeTooTeeTwo and @Gwynn congratulations on the Christmas HSs.

4.9 this morning. Nice chilled day today with just us two. Cooked breakfast on the way then a walk down to the river. Looking forward to having a lovely quiet time and doing what we want.

Congratulations on Christmas HS to @Gwynn and @MeeTooTeeTwo !

Have a great day today whatever you may be doing! Merry Christmas everyone!

Well, just completed 99% of the meal preparations. Discovered that the prawns were a bit off. Very smelly. And still in date too. Chucked them out anyway. It's probably best to avoid giving everyone food poisoning !!!

The meringues have turned out well though.

Little Miss GOODNESS KNOWS HOW LONG since I last posted on here? 😳 Reporting in on Christmas Day, YES!, I’m alive!😱:rofl:😉 03:40 BS 5.9.

A Very Good Morning to you all on this festive Christmas Day: I CANNOT BELIEVE I just said that!; Christmas & me were SO not pals for many years while working in the restaurant business! 😱:D

I’m absolutely cream crackered after cooking so much this morning BUT, NOT a roast: decided it’s too mch hard labour for one & takes me about a week to eat the whole chicken; pretty sick of by then too! 🙄 So, aI had a decadent poached egg with smoked salmon for very early breakfast. Just cooked 2 batches of beef mushroom with oyster sauce with mash, frozen dinged in microwave, while the pasta was cooking for 3 batches of pasta bolognese cooked after the beef as I HATE al dente pasta & like it very soft so, always start the sauce very late in!🙄 4 boxes of meals cooling down without lids at the moment: will pop the lids on later; in the fridge for convenient dinging as it’s SO cold to cooking the kitchen I’ve found!😱 Shivering, Covered in Icicles emoji!

Now about to tuck into pasta with an opened bottle of Shloer Celebration Pink Bubble: opened last night; always a drawback to the champagne style cork is you have to drink the whole bottle before it goes flat! I’ve had a glass with each meal since I opened it & about to have my 4th glass for an early lunch: the flutes are a bit small so, maybe another 2 glasses left or 1.5? :confused:

Been binge watching LOTS of Chinese dramas & watched 3 back to back after the contemporary one: that’s 12 sunce July this year! WOW! Just counted them up on my fingers! I learnt a LOT of Mandarin very fast: the two toughest ones taught me the most ie AMA & the contemporary one; REALLY worth the effort it took me to rewind over & over again to hear it all!😱😛:D

Right, pasta going cold & bubbles in flute nearly gone & signing off now to stuff my face! 😛:rofl:😉

It's very good to see you posting on here again @Lanny I was getting a little bit concerned about your absence.
Have a great Christmas.

Dez

7.2 🙂
Slight spike after breakfast (other days could increase by several points), now still a bit low (11:00 after walk), had a digestive and small bread (with home-made rowan and apple jelly - yummy, Christmas present from my sister).
Diabetes is so perverse and unpredictable.

Lots of stories in the press today about why there’s zero delays at passport control with the troops manning the posts.
Turns out that troops have zero authority to apprehend anyone suspected of criminal activity as long as they have valid travel documents.
They can’t seize items either.
So there’s tales of suspected people traffickers, drug runners, people on wanted lists etc just being able to come in as they want.

Merry Christmas.
I’ve only read the Guardian article, which was 'Exclusive' and only went as far as saying the military had to refer such cases to a non-striking border force official to do the necessary, of course, it doesn’t say whether there were enough of them, of course, and I suspect there will be much mulling over in the coming days.

Happy Christmas Everyone <3 9.7

Ovens are on, meat is cooking and I'm scoffing some home made soup to try and keep me from grazing on the tub of celebrations :D

Hope you all have a fantastic day whatever your plans.

Happy Christmas everyone.

6.7 for me this morning, meal prep done first thing, turkey in the oven, Christmas pudding steaming, just got back from taking flowers to the crematorium, having coffee before all the rest of the serious cooking kicks off.

Back